• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! XD but pfft no, the floor is definately the best. the rest is just .. odd. i might go do some more on it actually, but i'm sick of pinting for today, and i've got maths homework. :thumbdown:

OMG! I just realised i didn't paint the logo !! on the bit that says paris :doh:: *feels like a fool now it's been quoted*

thanks! XD but pfft no, the floor is definately the best. the rest is just .. odd. i might go do some more on it actually, but i'm sick of pinting for today, and i've got maths homework. :thumbdown:

OMG! I just realised i didn't paint the logo !! on the bit that says paris :doh:: *feels like a fool now it's been quoted*

I think the crowd is the best, very detailed, looks very cool :wink2: I think you should leave it as it is! Oooh.. you could paint the logo if you wanted to though yes :naughty: I never even noticed til you mentioned it though :naughty:

What? No! All is just great! You are a great painter, today i made a drawing, it's so horrible! Can you make me one? Jk, jk

Math homework? Disgusting!

Just got done making about 5 pounds of peanut butter fudge poured into small cupcake liners with semi-sweet chocoloate chips plopped in the middle. :thumb_yello:

:drool: don't mention that so close to dinnertime. i haven't eaten all day and now its *looks at clock* almost 6pm. sounds yummmmy. whats it for?

It is sort of "my thing" for the holiday season. I made a batch for the police officers (I'm employed by them as a crossing guard) and this batch is for

our home schooling get together and also for the therapists where I work in the evenings.

It makes me feel good making it for new people. :boing: