• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not doing my homework is what I'm doing :naughty:

I'm hoping I won't need to because I need to go to the orthodentist tomorrow morning so I hope that it takes long enough that I go back to school after 2nd period :lol3:

I'm not doing my homework is what I'm doing :naughty:

I'm hoping I won't need to because I need to go to the orthodentist tomorrow morning so I hope that it takes long enough that I go back to school after 2nd period :lol3:

haha whenever i dont want to do homework, and i have to go to the doctors, and that class isnt over yet, i have my dad take me to breakfast or to starbucks xD

but if its in the afternoon, and i still have lunch and then my last class left, my mom wont take me back! its awesome. shes like, 'wanna just go shopping?' haha

haha whenever i dont want to do homework, and i have to go to the doctors, and that class isnt over yet, i have my dad take me to breakfast or to starbucks xD

No way, same here! :roftl:

Well, I try to get my mom to take me to Starbucks...

if I whine enough she takes me :naughty:

No way, same here! :roftl:

Well, I try to get my mom to take me to Starbucks...

if I whine enough she takes me :naughty:

haha nice!

its so fun.

i get to go to the doctors for an ultrasound on tuesday, so i hopefully miss 1st period. [but its at 7:35! i was so mad! i dont get to sleep in!]

haha nice!

its so fun.

i get to go to the doctors for an ultrasound on tuesday, so i hopefully miss 1st period. [but its at 7:35! i was so mad! i dont get to sleep in!]

An ultrasound? Uh oh. I hope everything's alright:boxed:

One bracket on my braces is loose, and I only noticed a day or two ago, but my tooth has moved quite dramatically, so I need to get it fixed ASAP :thumbdown:

An ultrasound? Uh oh. I hope everything's alright:boxed:

One bracket on my braces is loose, and I only noticed a day or two ago, but my tooth has moved quite dramatically, so I need to get it fixed ASAP :thumbdown:

ya its just to examine my spleen. ive had quite a few since ive been in 4th grade [for my spleen and liver]

oo no! that is not good!!! :S eek!!!

ugg im sick, soo im hoping i dont have to go to school tomorrow. i think i'll just about die if i do have to go

ya its just to examine my spleen. ive had quite a few since ive been in 4th grade [for my spleen and liver]

oo no! that is not good!!! :S eek!!!

ugg im sick, soo im hoping i dont have to go to school tomorrow. i think i'll just about die if i do have to go

Oh. Well I hope everything's fine :flowers2:

Eh, it's not so bad. Just annoying to have to fix :naughty:

Aww I know how you feel. I was really sick last week and had to miss 2 days (not that really cared :angel_not:)

Feel better:thumb_yello:

Oh. Well I hope everything's fine :flowers2:

Eh, it's not so bad. Just annoying to have to fix :naughty:

Aww I know how you feel. I was really sick last week and had to miss 2 days (not that really cared :angel_not:)

Feel better:thumb_yello:

ya its no biggy :D

o ok then xD

o ya my mom gave it to me! im like UGGG

Listening to music ..

Loving the fact that I own this:

l_55b25f883de540f39b2b3fb5c7284ed5.jpg

(it's the first single, brought out in 2006, only 500 copys .. and I have 1! :boing: And it sounds so nice :wub2: so ... different .. :roftl: )