Go tomorrow!!!!! What CDs are you planning to buy?????

Haha can Photoshop be an addiction?

I don't know! I know, that may sound dumb [:bleh:]...but I could think about that tonight. Or, when I go, I can see something and look around and stuff. :naughty:

Yes, of course! But a good addiction! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know! I know, that may sound dumb [:bleh:]...but I could think about that tonight. Or, when I go, I can see something and look around and stuff. :naughty:

Yes, of course! But a good addiction! :thumb_yello:

As long as you buy some CDs it's fine! I'm begging to my mom if she can buy me the newest album "Tonight" by Franz Ferdinand xD

I recommend you that (The FF one) and "Midnight Boom" by The Kills. Aweesuuum. But... at the end it's your decision (:

As long as you buy some CDs it's fine! I'm begging to my mom if she can buy me the newest album "Tonight" by Franz Ferdinand xD

I recommend you that (The FF one) and "Midnight Boom" by The Kills. Aweesuuum. But... at the end it's your decision (:

At least it's a good thing to ask for. Not like...err...I don't know, something that's not good. :roftl:

Oooh, I'll take note of those.

I could spend all day at the CD store, LOVE it there. :wub2:

Your signature(s) look awesome. I wub the colours. :thumb_yello:

At least it's a good thing to ask for. Not like...err...I don't know, something that's not good. :roftl:

Oooh, I'll take note of those.

I could spend all day at the CD store, LOVE it there. :wub2:

Your signature(s) look awesome. I wub the colours. :thumb_yello:

Jonas Brothers? Beyonce? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah! Those are my favorites albums at this moment.

The CD store is like heaven, once i got there i feel like my day could not get better

Gracias!!!

Jonas Brothers? Beyonce? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah! Those are my favorites albums at this moment.

The CD store is like heaven, once i got there i feel like my day could not get better

Gracias!!!

They're my favourites. :mf_rosetinted::no:

(I like Beyonce more than the Jonas Brothers, to be honest).

Yes, exactamundo!

De nada chica! :wink2:

They're my favourites. :mf_rosetinted::no:

(I like Beyonce more than the Jonas Brothers, to be honest).

Yes, exactamundo!

De nada chica! :wink2:

Oooooohhhhhh!!!!!! I think i prefer the JB than Beyonce, i don't know...

Exactamundo? You meant exactly, right?

Soy una chica sexy :mf_rosetinted:

Hahahahaha, you are funny! Everytime we talk (?) you make me laugh :)

Oh yeah yeah. Everybody dies to be us :mf_rosetinted:

... or whatever, my english is suckin more and more XD

Awww, that's awesome. :original: Your English sounds fine to me, I understand you perfectly.

Err, maybe...everybody would die to be us?

But it's understandable what you said, so it doesn't really make a difference. No worries, your English is fantastic! :thumb_yello:

Waiting for my older sister...

Awww, that's awesome. :original: Your English sounds fine to me, I understand you perfectly.

Err, maybe...everybody would die to be us?

But it's understandable what you said, so it doesn't really make a difference. No worries, your English is fantastic! :thumb_yello:

Thank goodness! My english is not perfect but i'm working on that!... so, if you correct me when i make grammar mistakes, it's fine by me

I was going to say that!... but i was too lazy to edit that.

Waiting for my older sister...

Thank goodness! My english is not perfect but i'm working on that!... so, if you correct me when i make grammar mistakes, it's fine by me

I was going to say that!... but i was too lazy to edit that.

Is she bringing you something?

You're doing wonderful right now, you can only get better! :wink2:

What I've noticed on the MFC is that some people who's first language is not English, they often apologize for their English or they say that it's not good, when, in fact, it's very good...often times much better than they think. :thumb_yello:

Is she bringing you something?

You're doing wonderful right now, you can only get better! :wink2:

What I've noticed on the MFC is that some people who's first language is not English, they often apologize for their English or they say that it's not good, when, in fact, it's very good...often times much better than they think. :thumb_yello:

I wish! Everytime she comes home i'm always thinking "Please, please, i hope she bought Tonight by Franz Ferdinand for me but it's hiding it because it's a surprise!"... but nah! :sneaky2:

OH!!!! She's here... and no, she didn't bring anything for me

Awww, i apologize for my english because i don't want people to think "LOL! She thinks her english is good when it really sucks!" xP