• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, that would be priceless. If it's one of those generic ones, buy another, bring it to the concert and say, "see this? You have one just like it. It's mine and I want it back". :naughty:

Although you would already have another of the same pen that you're asking for. Kinda redundant...:blink: Nevermind then, it's late (/early :aah:)...that's my excuse for that stupid suggestion.

i could. that would be funny. it was the lead sionger who never gave it back..

me: DAN! *waves pen in face* see this vivid? i once had one just like it. i meant a lot to me. we went through a lot together. flight of the choncords used it to sign my t-shirt. I LENT IT TO YOU LAST YEAR AND YOU NEVER GAVE IT BACK! give it to me now!

dan: :blink:

:roftl:

i could. that would be funny. it was the lead sionger who never gave it back..

me: DAN! *waves pen in face* see this vivid? i once had one just like it. i meant a lot to me. we went through a lot together. flight of the choncords used it to sign my t-shirt. I LENT IT TO YOU LAST YEAR AND YOU NEVER GAVE IT BACK! give it to me now!

dan: :blink:

:roftl:

That would be...amazing! :naughty:

Stupid Twitter. Trying to think of a username, and I ain't coming up with anything good. :huh: I know I can change it at a later date. But still, I'd rather come up with one that I like to begin with so I WON'T have to change it later...:bleh:

Stupid Twitter. Trying to think of a username, and I ain't coming up with anything good. :huh: I know I can change it at a later date. But still, I'd rather come up with one that I like to begin with so I WON'T have to change it later...:bleh:

I gave up. I'll try later. :aah:

I could. :naughty:

Oh wait...same here. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

yeah....I still haven't started mine :fisch:

(well at least its not due tomorrow:kachinga:....but due friday:boxed:)

now I'm listening to coldplay, and checking twitter...

Okay. :naughty:

I have so much and I haven't started yet. It's all for toomorrow and..grr...I don't wanna do it. :crybaby:

:roftl::roftl:

You don't want to do it cos it's too hard? Or cos you can't be bothered? Either way, you should prob get a move on if it's in for tomorrow. Though I can't speak, I need to prepare a presentation for tomorrow and I still haven't finished it and it's already my bedtime soon :fisch:

:roftl::roftl:

You don't want to do it cos it's too hard? Or cos you can't be bothered? Either way, you should prob get a move on if it's in for tomorrow. Though I can't speak, I need to prepare a presentation for tomorrow and I still haven't finished it and it's already my bedtime soon :fisch:

I just can't be bothered. :aah:

Wow. :shocked: You know what you want to say, right?