Anyone on Blogspot?

BonjourMika1990

I've got a blog now, because one of my friends was probing about why I wouldn't have one...since I always talk about art: fashion, movies, plays, music, books etc...

It's actually fun!

Mine is called: The Fairy Tale & The Abyss

http://fairytaleabyss.blogspot.com/

UPDATE: Also

http://theretrogypsy.blogspot.com/

If you have one, I'd love to follow it as well:wink2:

Edited by BonjourMika1990

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not, but I HAVE been thinking of making my own blog for a while. I haven't becasue i've been unsure about what would be the best site: would you reccomend blogspot?

I would! It's a great little release...kind of like scrap booking...think of looking back at all the things you were interested in this year 5 years from now:shocked:

I like the idea of documenting :)

I say do it!

arrghhhh i've tried like a hundred million times to sign up but it keeps saying a user has already registered with that email account no matter which of my email ads i use (i've never signed up for it before so how could that be the case) I bloomin' give in arrgghhhhhhh:hair::mad3::annoyed_h4h:

arrghhhh i've tried like a hundred million times to sign up but it keeps saying a user has already registered with that email account no matter which of my email ads i use (i've never signed up for it before so how could that be the case) I bloomin' give in arrgghhhhhhh:hair::mad3::annoyed_h4h:

really? weird!

have you seen WHO it is with that email? or have you googled your email, and see if it's been spread around?

oooh *shudders* dont use that :hair: emoticon it gives me the creeps :lol3:

really? weird!

have you seen WHO it is with that email? or have you googled your email, and see if it's been spread around?

oooh *shudders* dont use that :hair: emoticon it gives me the creeps :lol3:

lol sorry about that with the emoticon I promise i won't use it again teeheeheee

no I haven't tried that I just think the site is playing silly eedjits i'll try again laters maybe or something!

do you think its fine if i use the username racinghorse83? or do I really need a better one...?

yeah it's a good username :thumb_yello: nothing wrong with it!!!

the one I was thinking of using was lollipop-mametchi-girl what do you think of it? do you like it or do you think i should go for one of these others??

trick of the mind

inside your mind

Love it, Mel!

I've a blog... it's mostly dedicated to Mika. Actually... I don't post often, I guess I'm a lazy blogger like him. :naughty:

This blog is where I post thoughts and random things, some of them in Spanish and some in English. Some of them have their meaning and some of them make no sense at all. And I'm sure it's full of mistakes, but I take it more like a recreational thing of my own. Dunno. :bleh:

Anyway, I'll put yours link there. :thumb_yello: Mine is in my siggy.

I've got one too! I moved to Milan at the beginning of November, and I wanted to create a blog to write about what it was like to be a Brit living and working in Italy. I don't have as much time to post as I'd like though!

I've got a blog now, because one of my friends was probing about why I wouldn't have one...since I always talk about art: fashion, movies, plays, music, books etc...

It's actually fun!

Mine is called: The Fairy Tale & The Abyss

http://fairytaleabyss.blogspot.com/

If you have one, I'd love to follow it as well:wink2:

I dont have any, but I just read yours and wow!!!! You were born to be a writer and you are sooooooooooooo good at it!!! By the way, I think you look like her!!!!! You should inspire yourself!!!!

wow thanks for the support guys!

David, I remember reading your blog haha...trying to read it! I thought I knew spanish really well but I guess not:roftl:

Lucy, really? haha no one has ever told me that before:wub2: Thanks! I think she's amazing...

I can kind of see the resemblance in her drunk picture haha

zoe.jpg

I personally just use my blog on MySpace.

Buuuuuut if you wanna say something nasty, and you know that person in question is a friend of yours and you know there's a chance they'll see it, but you really wanna humiliate them for some stupid thing they've done.......I strongly recommend that you don't do it.

LOL :roftl:

Just write that nasty message down and keep it to yourself, seriously :lmao:

David, I remember reading your blog haha...trying to read it! I thought I knew spanish really well but I guess not:roftl:

Lucy, really? haha no one has ever told me that before:wub2: Thanks! I think she's amazing...

zoe.jpg

Heheh , Melanie , my blog is very dramatic , very introspective and poetic , so I bet thats why its a litttle bit harder to understand that regular spanish :naughty:

zoe.jpg

Yes you do!!!!!!

you know I always have excellent things to say about you!!! You are a very talented young woman!!

Heheh , Melanie , my blog is very dramatic , very introspective and poetic , so I bet thats why its a litttle bit harder to understand that regular spanish :naughty:

aww I'm gonna have to go advanced and learn it better!

Yes you do!!!!!!

you know I always have excellent things to say about you!!! You are a very talented young woman!!

You're soooo sweet Lucy:wub2: Thank you!