Mika's New Website

babspanky

I think that now, no matter which day people believe the new week starts on (Sunday/Monday), we can say so, yes. Although 'technically' it's a holiday in the UK today so maybe Mika considers that the new week starts tomorrow? :freak:

*Sings song from "Annie" (first musical I loved as a child)*

"Tomorrow, tomorrow - I love ya, tomorrow - you're always a day - away!"

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I want it to happen I am going to have huge problems if it happens tomorrow as I have a mega busy day...so, can I put a bid in for today or Wednesday please?:wink2:

As much as I want it to happen I am going to have huge problems if it happens tomorrow as I have a mega busy day...so, can I put a bid in for today or Wednesday please?:wink2:

My bid is on wednesday too! Lets just hope!

My bid is on wednesday too! Lets just hope!

:naughty: Let's not get pickier than usual! If we get something this week - any time it would be good. :thumb_yello:(or a miracle:teehee: )

:naughty: Let's not get pickier than usual! If we get something this week - any time it would be good. :thumb_yello:(or a miracle:teehee: )

You're probably right :biggrin2:

Spoil sport :aah:

But ok then:wink2:

Hi :bye: I'm sorry, because I haven't got a lot of information about new Mika's website...when is he going to start his new website please?:blush-anim-cl:

This week. :biggrin2:

That's what he said...actually, what he does is always different. :naughty:

It's called the Mikateasing. :mf_rosetinted:

when i first joine the mfc i was so impressed by the smilies cuz most forums have really boring smilies that arent even moving.

how can you not laugh when you see these faces :fangurl::freak:

Hahaha.. Actually one of the reasons for me to join the MFC was the smilies! :roftl::roftl: While reading the forum I always thought "I SO wanna use those smilies!" :naughty:

I want contests and prizes! :blush-anim-cl: For fans in every part of the world.

It would be nice to have exclusivity. Mika has spoiled us with a few examples of this for his fan club members already and I'd love for it to extend to presale tickets and such.

I would love the lyrics posted to all his songs for the 2nd album - or better yet, a contest to figure out the lyrics.

It will likely (and eventually) include his music videos too.

Oooh! Lyrics to all his songs on the web site is a super idea!:thumb_yello: And the OFFICIAL lyrics from the man himself would be so nice. Some lyrics I found on some sites were just plain "What the?". So, yeah, I would love to see OFFICIAL lyrics on the MFC.

Edited by LoveLove
Spelling

I just have this nightmare that I will go to log in one morning and everything will have changed and I can't find the new site :shocked::crybaby:

I just have this nightmare that I will go to log in one morning and everything will have changed and I can't find the new site :shocked::crybaby:

I think we will cope Silver. It will be odd at first......but THIS place was a bit daunting when we all first discovered it.....it won't take long to get used to it.:wink2:

it will be something 'real' to discuss upon.....at last! :biggrin2:

and a forerunner of dates..............:wub2:

Yes -- we can all go "I really don't like the new website. Who chose those colours? That's a terrible picture to use. Where are the smilies? etc )". :sneaky2:

:roftl:

Yes -- we can all go "I really don't like the new website. Who chose those colours? That's a terrible picture to use. Where are the smilies? etc )". :sneaky2:

and "geez now the pages load too fast and what's the point of being able to use 20 smileys in a post anyway:sneaky2:"

oooh! can't wait:boing:

but i'll be laughing my ass off if nothing changes in MFC and there won't be a link or a sign or just a little clue to MFC in mikasounds new website:lmfao:

mika,prove me wrong man:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

think positive, think positive....:naughty:

and "geez now the pages load too fast and what's the point of being able to use 20 smileys in a post anyway:sneaky2:"

but i'll be laughing my ass off if nothing changes in MFC and there won't be a link or a sign or just a little clue to MFC in mikasounds new website:lmfao:

Hmm, you know what they say, many a true thing is said in jest.

I hope I haven't set my expectations too high, but I can't help being ever the optimist, can I. :ap_rosetinted:

I hope I haven't set my expectations too high, but I can't help being ever the optimist, can I. :ap_rosetinted:

Who are you... using Babs account?:sneaky2:

:naughty:

Actually.I wasn't expecting much to happen to the MFC itself. I thought at most there would be a link from Mikasounds