Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

:lol3:

Success! :groovy:

Thanks ALOT Nono! The siggie did the j o b too :thumb_yello:

Well, I probably should have made Mika's head smaller, but I was having some technical difficulties. In reality, Rob's head is quite huge:naughty:

... In REALITY MIKA'S head is H U G E -- so you were right on! NO WAY Rob's head could be bigger then Meeks! :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! I was reading New Moon last night and CRYING like a BABY!!!!! :crybaby: I even had to put the book down ....... there is NO way I could have read that while at work!!!! I can't beleive that ANYONE really into Twilight COULD possibly NOT cry reading that book! :shocked:

OMG!!!! I was reading New Moon last night and CRYING like a BABY!!!!! :crybaby: I even had to put the book down ....... there is NO way I could have read that while at work!!!! I can't beleive that ANYONE really into Twilight COULD possibly NOT cry reading that book! :shocked:

I cried too:tears: I read it one day:naughty:

Bye:bye:

i didn't :naughty:

:sneaky2: I can't believe you didn't.

ahh I finished Eclipse last night.. it was so good :wub2:

but I'm gonna be sad when I finish Breaking dawn :n o::na ughty:

i felt sad when i finished Breaking Down.. i want more Twilight books to read :bleh:

Oh man I know!

The pillow and the headboard:da s::naugh ty:

yesss!! i remember!! xD

i imagine that pic very well :naughty:

holly! new moon is soo sad :tears: in a way i don`t like that much cause Bella sufers a lot.. and edward too! i felt bad when i was reading it :bleh:

Aw :huglove: I was one of the few who didn't cry either. What bit was it at?

pfffff. never! he annoys me more than he makes me angry :naughty:

He makes me angry!

last night, i dreamt that i was bella when she wakes up as a vampire. i was thirsty and i wanted to see renesmee. and i saw the closet alice made for me.:naughty:

:roftl:

How were the clothes?

Aw :huglove: I was one of the few who didn't cry either. What bit was it at?

THE WHOLE BEGINNING after the party! I am to the part right now where she takes the motorcycles to Jacob to fix..... I think my tears are over -- *at least for now* :wink2:

Just wait Holly:roftl:

It got so intense I had to put it down to take a break:shocked:

OH NO! I am doomed then!!!! Cause THAT has already happened to me once - last night .... I was crying SO BAD that I literally had to put it down for a few minutes GET MORE TISSUES and collect myself!!! AAHHHHHHH :blink:

OH NO! I am doomed then!!!! Cause THAT has already happened to me once - last night .... I was crying SO BAD that I literally had to put it down for a few minutes GET MORE TISSUES and collect myself!!! AAHHHHHHH :blink:

It's not as bad as when he leaves but you will still cry:naughty: