Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

the chilean kiss!!!! :lmfao:

i remember when i first saw it, i got it and laughed. no one gets robs british sense of humour.

It was so awkward when the guy asked kstew what it was like to kiss Rob, there was an awkward silence for a second:roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was so awkward when the guy asked kstew what it was like to kiss Rob, there was an awkward silence for a second:roftl:

well it was awkward because he says "the one thing they want to know is......." and she says "do vampires have sex :das:? and she was like :blush-anim-cl::shocked: ummm. no, what was the question?"

well it was awkward because he says "the one thing they want to know is......." and she says "do vampires have sex :das:? and she was like :blush-anim-cl::shocked: ummm. no, what was the question?"

:roftl:

I wonder if they already really did do it when they were getting interviewed?

Oh gawd he is!!!:drool::drool::stretcher:

I'm hoping to get a free ticket with my regal crown club card so I can go see Twilight tomorrow with it:naughty:

my friend amanda, who almost ended our friendship because she didn't want to see twilight, is begging me to see it with her for her 3rd time :naughty:

how easily peoples minds change.

my friend amanda, who almost ended our friendship because she didn't want to see twilight, is begging me to see it with her for her 3rd time :naughty:

how easily peoples minds change.

Was she seriously going to end your friendship if you didn't go see Twilight with her:shocked:

Was she seriously going to end your friendship if you didn't go see Twilight with her:shocked:

we've been to 4 conerts together, and about a week before each concert, she tries to cancel on me because she's too nervous, or doesn't feel like going.

the day i bought our twilight tickets, she started complaining that she didn't want to see it at all and she hates kristen and we got into a really big fight, and she said that we should spend time apart after we see it. after we saw it, she apologized for everything and told me how much she loved it. she also made fun of me for seeing it so many times, but she's started to get crazy too :naughty:

we've been to 4 conerts together, and about a week before each concert, she tries to cancel on me because she's too nervous, or doesn't feel like going.

the day i bought our twilight tickets, she started complaining that she didn't want to see it at all and she hates kristen and we got into a really big fight, and she said that we should spend time apart after we see it. after we saw it, she apologized for everything and told me how much she loved it. she also made fun of me for seeing it so many times, but she's started to get crazy too :naughty:

Gezz!!!:shocked:

She seems controlling??

Hopefully no one will be in the theater because me and my friend are going to be screaming! I'm wearing my Edward shirt and debating if I should bring my blanket?

there might be. the 2 times i saw it during christmas break, the theatres have been fullish.

omg! if you bring your blanket, take a picture.

that`s the depression i got after reading Eclipse :naughty:

then you`ll get more depressed after finishing Breaking Down :bleh:

That's why I'm depressed about it now :roftl: I'm not looking forward to more depression.