Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

Edward will do that to you:wub2:

I know! It is INSANE! But, I don't even care -- cause for the first time in a

L O N G time I feel TRULY happy.... so I don't even care about the reason WHY --- and I want to SCREAM something from the rooftops ......

SOMETHING you thought you would NEVER hear me say in a million years -- or perhaps you did expect it.... and you were just waiting for the day to arrive....... so here it goes -----

I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON :shocked:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

L O N G time I feel TRULY happy.... so I don't even care about the reason WHY --- and I want to SCREAM something from the rooftops ......

SOMETHING you thought you would NEVER hear me say in a million years -- or perhaps you did expect it.... and you were just waiting for the day to arrive....... so here it goes -----

Should we bring the champagne out? :naughty:

SOUND THE HORNS CALL THE CALVARY HOLLY LOVES ROBERT PATTINSON:woot_jump::woot_jump:

:roftl: I knew that was coming.

Should we bring the champagne out? :naughty:

SOUND THE HORNS CALL THE CALVARY HOLLY LOVES ROBERT PATTINSON:woot_jump::woot_jump:

YES bring on the champagne I would even eat caviar at this point *okay eeewww yuck maybe not*

I don't know how I could deny it any longer!!! He is JUST too irresistable for me..... I don't have the strength to deny it any longer .... :wink2:

YES bring on the champagne I would even eat caviar at this point *okay eeewww yuck maybe not*

I don't know how I could deny it any longer!!! He is JUST too irresistable for me..... I don't have the strength to deny it any longer .... :wink2:

I knew you would fall in love with him:roftl:

So do you want to join the project now:fisch:

I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON :shock ed:

I have to go now --- the Internet Cafe time has expired :naughty:

See you guys later!!!!!

Peace out -- oh and .....

I LOVE Robert! :ro ftl:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

i knew that you`ll fell in love with him soon :naughty:

I thought Holly said today was the last day it was being shown in theaters, or was that for her theater?:blink:

it's still showing down here.

it's only part one :thumbdown:

after seeing a lot of fakes, there's this site:

http://movie6.net/movie-/?p=1128

it has the whole movie. it's the one with the little drawing that we were talking about last night.

it's still showing down here.

it's only part one :thumbdown:

after seeing a lot of fakes, there's this site:

http://movie6.net/movie-/?p=1128

it has the whole movie. it's the one with the little drawing that we were talking about last night.

:sad: I'm seeing it tonight I don't know why I'm watching it on youtube:roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seY7F6dieGc&watch_response

^

I love this!:roftl: