Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Eclipse. Which .. means.. only.. one .. book... left... to.. read... noooo :crybaby:

That's how I felt after reading Eclipse, Breaking Dawn is AMAZING though

We all want more. I hope Midnight Sun is released.

I hope she releases it too!

It hurts my eyes to read it on the computer:naughty:

AWW!

GUESS WHAT??

I HAVE JUST WATCHED TWILIGHT!!

it was amazing!! MORE THAN THAT

AWASOOMEE!!

i cry like a baby,

OMFFFFFG!! EDWARD, i mean rob, IT IS SOO FREEKIN´ HOTT, JASPER AND EMMET TOO, AND JACOOBB!! :mf_lustslow:

GODD! it was crazy! lol

romiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

i love your siggy :drool:

So Midnight Sun is like the last sequel right? (If she doesn't plan on doing anymore that is :naughty:)

Midnight Sun is like the Twilight version from Edward

and then.. Forever Down is a book that is already written and it`s the original sequel of Twilight...

Twilight was SO good yesterday!!!!

I can't beleive how quickly I am getting through New Moon ......

---- someone told me it is because I am SO anxious for Edward to come back..... so I am reading like mad .... waiting .... wishing .... hoping!

He needs to HURRY up and get back in the picture before I die of lack of oxygen. :naughty:

Midnight Sun is like the Twilight version from Edward

and then.. Forever Down is a book that is already written and it`s the original sequel of Twilight...

So how many versions of Twilight is there exactly :blink::naughty:

just midnight sun and forever dawn.

forever dawn was going to be the sequel to twilight and the final book. it's like breaking dawn. from stephanie's site:

The basic story is the same. Bella and Edward get married and go to Isle Esme for their honeymoon. Bella gets pregnant with Renesmee. The birth just about kills Bella, but Edward makes her a vampire in time. Jacob imprints on Renesmee. Alice has a vision of the Volturi coming to destroy the Cullens with the "immortal child" as their excuse. Alice bails. Bella's shielding abilities turn the tide in the Cullen's favor, along with Alice bringing home another half-vampire to prove that Nessie isn't a danger.

The things that are different:

Jacob and Bella are not nearly so close. None of the events of New Moon or Eclipse exist; Edward never leaves, so Bella and Jacob never bond. Jacob's feelings for Bella remain at crush level.

Due in part to Jacob being a smaller character, the werewolf pack is only sketchily developed. It exists as a whole, but there isn't much information about the individuals. Most of the wolves do not have names.

The entire story is written in Bella's perspective. Because of this, there is a lot more emphasis on the pregnancy phase.

Jacob isn't there at the delivery, naturally, so he imprints on Renesmee a few weeks later when Bella is visiting Charlie.

With no New Moon or Eclipse, Victoria and Laurent are both still alive. Laurent stays happily with Irina and sides with the Cullens in the confrontation with the Volturi. It is Victoria rather than Irina who informs on the Cullens to the Volturi. She creates a new friend, Riley, to make the actual accusation. She doesn't want Aro to know about her agenda—or the fact that the baby is only half-vampire, of which she is aware.

The wolves kill Victoria. She is the only casualty at the final confrontation.

The last chapter ends the same way, but there is an epilogue. It involves Max (J. Jenk's assistant). Bella's initial interaction with him is a little bit longer and, feeling she owes him a favor, she gives him her number and tells him she will help him out in return if he ever needs a favor of his own. Max gets himself into some trouble, and Bella gets to play Superman.

I may post some extras someday if I ever have time to go back through the Forever Dawn manuscript—it's just as long as Breaking Dawn. There are a couple of things that family members told me they particularly missed, so I would start there.

Twilight was SO good yesterday!!!!

I can't beleive how quickly I am getting through New Moon ......

---- someone told me it is because I am SO anxious for Edward to come back..... so I am reading like mad .... waiting .... wishing .... hoping!

He needs to HURRY up and get back in the picture before I die of lack of oxygen. :naughty:

Your going to love and hate the end:naughty:

I'm uploading a picture of me and and my Edward blanket from last after watching Twilight, my hair looks really big:shocked:

EDIT:

Here is the picture

Picture667-1.jpg

Edited by foalbaby14

I'm uploading a picture of me and and my Edward blanket from last after watching Twilight, my hair looks really big:shocked:

EDIT:

Here is the picture

Picture667-1.jpg

I WANT THAT BLANKET!!!! :wub2:

Did it keep you nice and warm? :naughty:

Twilight and Midnight Sun i think :bleh:

EDIT:

Here is the picture

Picture667-1.jpg

awwwwww

i want that blanket :naughty:

YES!

The movie was amazing AGAIN!:naughty:

We stayed till the end credits to get that picture

It's funny in the theater yesterday everyone was just STANDING there after the movie was over -- eyes glued to the screen like they were in some sort of trance -- myself and Alysia included!!! :das:

It's funny in the theater yesterday everyone was just STANDING there after the movie was over -- eyes glued to the screen like they were in some sort of trance -- myself and Alysia included!!! :das:

:roftl:

During the kissing scene my friend grabbed my hand and kept saying that's what she said, I couldn't stop laughing:roftl:

:roftl:

During the kissing scene my friend grabbed my hand and kept saying that's what she said, I couldn't stop laughing:roftl:

I cannot WAIT till we can all see Twilight TOGETHER!!!!!

Do you KNOW how much FUN that is going to be ---- Alysia has a theory on that -- but, I am going to have to PM you cause it is very :chkn: