The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

I'm pretty good actually :das: We were going to go kite flying today, but it's been raining. Although, it's sort of stopped now.. Ohh, And there's the sun.

What you up to today?

Nice!

Well, mum's making cream puffs :das:, and we're going over to my uncle's for dinner around 5:30pm...

It's actually a pretty good day here...

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:insane:

I don't plan to get up at all tomorrow :naughty:

Good luck with that... :wink2:

*yawn* I wanted to sleep in but my sister insists on us spring cleaning today 'cause she has the day off. It's also really overcast and cold here.

Oh... not cool

I fell asleep at the keyboard....which is good considering I told someone on here that did the same thing that I didn't understand how they could manage it!

Well done Tan

Yeah, but it didn't help. :rolls_eyes: I smell like chemicals now. :boxed:

Oh with a smell like that you'll be beating girls and boys off with a stick, it'll attract them so much *zhhz*

Well done Tan

Oh yeah....I'm a superstar:wink2:

HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR MY DEAR WUBLIES !!! May we continue to have the proverbial HOOT right thru' 2009 !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR HK!

:huglove:

I love you!! I had forgotten!!

Welcome....see how nice I am thinking of you:wink2:

He's still looking fine....it hasn't been that long since Rock of Love though so I suppose he couldn't go too far down hill since then...holding his age nicely :naughty:

:roftl: Hiya Tan !! :wub2:

Are you laughing at me HK? :bleh:

:lmfao: ^^ HK, my first ever concert was Poison in 1989 (the only time they ever toured Oz *EMO* ) - He's the singer.

Obviously, Tanya knows me well. :roftl:

*rolls into the aussie thread singing* "your mama don't dance and your daddy don't rock 'n' roll"

I thought his solo single was going to be another Every Rose at first but it's not bad, not bad at all!

Are you deliberately trying to frighten the life out of me with statements like that :wink2:

:lmfao: ^^ HK, my first ever concert was Poison in 1989 (the only time they ever toured Oz *EMO* ) - He's the singer.

Obviously, Tanya knows me well.

:naughty: Oh yeah, I saw the last few mins. of it 'cos I'm with Clancy atm ... ft. commercial telly ... :sneaky2:

HAPPY NEW YEAR HK!

Are you laughing at me HK?

HNY !!

:shocked: Moi ??!! Neverrrrgghhh !! hmphbg6DC.gif

:lmfao:

Welcome....see how nice I am thinking of you

You should never stop thinking of me. *hmph*

He's still looking fine....it hasn't been that long since Rock of Love though so I suppose he couldn't go too far down hill since then...holding his age nicely

Indeed. Not too shabby. Still love his raspy voice. And considering he has type A diabetes (insulin dependant) and is a rockstar, he looks quite well. It hasn't been easy for him managing those two lifestyles together. :wink2:

Hiya Kelz !! Yes I did thanks ! I shaked mah bon bon for several hours non stop !!! :groovy::dance_man::groovy:

:roftl: I think I shook my Bon Bon at some point.

*rolls into the aussie thread singing* "your mama don't dance and your daddy don't rock 'n' roll"

I have that on record.. :naughty:

*does a stage roll with teased hair and ultra girly makeup, circa 1987*

"And babehh.. talk dirteh to me"

Those were the days.

I thought his solo single was going to be another Every Rose at first but it's not bad, not bad at all!

Hahah! I thought the same thing and then remembered ER is a pitch lower, or smth. And that song, not so new. He just keeps plugging it like it is. I think it's about 5 years old.

Are you deliberately trying to frighten the life out of me with statements like that :wink2:

Pffft. I know you don't scare that easily. You probably have a notepad file for me.

Oh yeah, I saw the last few mins. of it 'cos I'm with Clancy atm ... ft. commercial telly ...

HNY !!

Moi ??!! Neverrrrgghhh !!

:tongue2:

You should never stop thinking of me. *hmph*

*sings* "That's when I think of you, it's all that I can do, I'd go mad if it wasn't for you" :naughty: *runs off cackling madly*

I have that on record..

*does a stage roll with teased hair and ultra girly makeup, circa 1987*

"And babehh.. talk dirteh to me"

Those were the days.

That was a great album cover!...Open up and say....aaahhhh das

OMFG...can't breathe....mental picture...lmao

"We'll see who's ridin' who at the end of the race" :naughty:

I think we're showing our age dearie!

Hahah! I thought the same thing and then remembered ER is a pitch lower, or smth. And that song, not so new. He just keeps plugging it like it is. I think it's about 5 years old.

I knew it wasn't brand spanking new but I hadn't heard it and I didn't realise it was 5 years old :shocked: I think he dragged out a pile of his old stuff to coincide with Rock of Love 2.

Pffft. I know you don't scare that easily. You probably have a notepad file for me.

How do you manage to walk through a door with that head :naughty: I don't need a notepad file, I'm inside your mind :hypo:.....scared?......you should be :devil:

Edited by Tanya K

Hello everyone!!! I can't be bothered reading back through almost two weeks worth of posts, so has anything exciting been happening?

Oh and...

:groovy:HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:groovy:

:woot_jump:

SD! Welcome back...how was the GC?

Oh, and HNY!

Thankyou! The Gold Coast was great! Really fun and relaxing..

How have you been?

Excellent...glad to hear you had fun!

Just peachy:wink2:

Hi Hi!!! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and fun new years! :thumb_yello:

After last night, I never ever want to drink again EVER hehe :P

Cheers! :bleh:

:bye: Happy New Year!

Oh sure, that's what you say now....and I bet you'll be running off to the fridge for a cold one as soon as you're off here:naughty:

Thankyou! The Gold Coast was great! Really fun and relaxing..

How have you been?

SDDDDDDDDD !!! :woot_jump: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Hi Hi!!! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and fun new years! :thumb_yello:

After last night, I never ever want to drink again EVER hehe :P

Cheers! :bleh:

:lmfao: HAPPY NEW YEAR SEN !! :wink2: