The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chickadee. was just thinking of you becuase they are playing songs from 1984 on VH1 and Come Said The Boy was just on. :punk:

I've just come back up from lifting everything in my feed shed up on tables. We're getting all the rain from Cyclone Charlotte, and there's king tides tonight, so it's likely to flood. I'll probably wake up to a metre of water in my yard tomorrow. It happens every year, so it's not as freaky as it was the first time it happened...lol

flood083659.png

FLOOD056.jpg

^^Last year. That fence is 110 cm tall...

Wow!!!!!!! That would be weird to wake up to. We're on water restrictions here so something like that would be a blessing.

Fridgette Bonda !!! Love it !! I shall wear that name/mantle with great joy & pride !!

Oh ... please DO expose me to the elements ... ... I certainly don't want Fridge to be mis-construed with Frigid !!!

LOL ! You want to see Tan's boobies at Flinders Street station ??!!

Oh. Shrug. Bugger. (thanks for the clip tho') *pbs*

TOO LATE KELZ !!!!!!!! Btw ... you haven't 'found' me there yet ... *hmph*

Since I see that you are incognito ...*wink2*

Hahaha. You'll get exposed on GC. We might sit in the fridge if it's too hot.

At Flinders st when saying goodbye on Friday, Tan gave me a big squishing booby hugging. :roftl:

*zhhz* I'll go find you on there then! :naughty:

Hahaha. You'll get exposed on GC. We might sit in the fridge if it's too hot.

At Flinders st when saying goodbye on Friday, Tan gave me a big squishing booby hugging. :roftl:

*zhhz* I'll go find you on there then! :naughty:

:clap: Ooooohhh .... goody .... take turns ! :das:

Hehe ... yeah I kinda got that ... it was just the way you posted it :wink2:

*zhhz* In your own time .... :fisch:

Woah !! I thought there were at least 6 of you going ??!! :blink:

What other people did you think were going?

I hereby give permishun to you all to slap me if you see me online before my exams finish on the 22nd of January. :naughty:

Have a safe trip, to those who are going to GC. :bye:

And for those who aren't going, have fun whoring up the thread without them. :wink2:

Okies... this should be fun...

I'm sitting here gagging and spitting and hacking and generally coughing up a lung in most unpleasant fashion... And it came on whilst I was trying to eat my muesli!

I'm desperately sucking on a Strepsil, hoping that it will calm down my over-sensitive respiratory tract a little bit or I won't be able to get anything done today! I can't drive like this! Each time I cough my head feels like it's about to explode...

God I hate being sick:thumbdown:

You poor bugger *pats but doesn't get too close*

So, Japan returns.

Complete with fabulous Aussie cold (and I didn`t even meet up with Chikadee:wink2:). Hope nobody going to GC has one, because let me tell ya, descending from 40,000ft is hell on the ears with a cold. I am still deaf.:blink:

But just wanted to say, loved the reports of the big meetup, the vid of Luna Park was funny. Shall I post my pics/vid??? Here or AMF?:naughty:

Woot! I still need to meet you...

Yes... Nobody meets up with me:tears:

Although I must say I'm glad not to be responsible for you having a cold. And it sounds like I might get a Tegan meet-up sometime this year, so that should be good.

Yep, hoping for some time around April... or maybe not, I have band things each weekend and Bundanoon is on as well... Maybe May?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em....there maybe some new photos ft OKD on facebook :fisch: ....and yes Teegs, I have uploaded the one with my finger in the hippo's bum too :naughty:

Woot! *goes to FB*

:roftl: Haha !!! Well, since I don't really drink Baileys ... *zhhz* ... I didn't know that !! But, I'm happy to keep their Baileys cool ... :naughty::wink2:

Hiya Silv !! :bye:

I'm off to have dinner now ... :licks_lips:

Laterggghhh !!

Mmmmmm... Baileys... We need to get a great big bottle of it for GC..

I've just come back up from lifting everything in my feed shed up on tables. We're getting all the rain from Cyclone Charlotte, and there's king tides tonight, so it's likely to flood. I'll probably wake up to a metre of water in my yard tomorrow. It happens every year, so it's not as freaky as it was the first time it happened...lol

flood083659.png

FLOOD056.jpg

Whoa... As long as you're prepared...

Wow!!!!!!! That would be weird to wake up to. We're on water restrictions here so something like that would be a blessing.

Yeah, we are normally too... we just manage to get 12 months worth of rain in about 5 days...lol

flood083659.png

FLOOD056.jpg

Far out! I don't think I could cope with that. I presume your house is up on stilts?

Chickadee. was just thinking of you becuase they are playing songs from 1984 on VH1 and Come Said The Boy was just on. :punk:

:wub2:That is one shmexy song.... Does it for me every time:blush-anim-cl:

Yep, hoping for some time around April... or maybe not, I have band things each weekend and Bundanoon is on as well... Maybe May?

May could work. When is Bundanoon? And where is it?

OK, I'm not actually here now, I'm being told off from another room. C ya tomorrow.

What other people did you think were going?

Woot! *goes to FB*

Mmmmmm... Baileys... We need to get a great big bottle of it for GC..

Hi Teegs ! Well, I dunno ... but I remember hearing rumblings about a certain Citrus Sister awhile ago ... & I guess there could have been one or 2 more possibles ... :smth:

Woot! While you are there ... FR moi ?? :fisch:

:lmfao: Only one ??!! :lmao: Just remember to come to me for ice .... :das:

Far out! I don't think I could cope with that. I presume your house is up on stilts?

Nope, just built up on a mound. =]

Yeah, it's pretty wet, but once it comes up, it's usually gone within a few hours.

Morning all *points to clock*

*points to work uniform*

*points to full coffee cup which should return to her the ability to say all this in a form other than pointing*

Look forward to seeing Tan and Bianca quite a few hours from now :wink2:

I just had to take my rainbow bracelet off (that was difficult) under the realization that, depending on whose on this morning, they may make me cut it off. Couldn't untie the knots, but luckily you guys managed to make a kind of slip not, so I can pull on one string and loosen it, then tighten it when I can put it back on

Oh and hi/bye Silver :bye:

Morning all.. woke up at 9:20 today, helped in part by the spider sitting on the roof above my bed, which I noticed when I actually opened my eyes to hit snooze

spider sitting on the roof above my bed :shocked:

spider sitting on the roof above my bed :eek:

spider sitting on the roof above my bed *heart attack*

Silver: Bianca and I are putting in a late bid to name your country! We have decided to call it Silver's Circus and even have pics of ourselves outside it :naughty:

:glasses2: That's not a proper name for a country. I am leaning towards "Isla da Silva" atm.

All that talk about Baileys has made me thirsty. And it is of course medicinal.

Whisky's very good for a cold.

And the cream means it's easy to swallow when you've got a sore throat.

Which I have.

I think I've persuaded myself.:naughty:

flood083659.png

FLOOD056.jpg

Hope you've survived this year's flood.:thumb_yello:

Nice Post whoring Silver!

Nope, just built up on a mound. =]

Yeah, it's pretty wet, but once it comes up, it's usually gone within a few hours.

Well, that's lucky. It's when the ground won't accept it and it's got nowhere to go that you have major problems.

Morning all *points to clock*

*points to work uniform*

*points to full coffee cup which should return to her the ability to say all this in a form other than pointing*

Look forward to seeing Tan and Bianca quite a few hours from now :wink2:

That's very early for you miss!

:glasses2: That's not a proper name for a country. I am leaning towards "Isla da Silva" atm.

That sounds a little bit too much like all the "Isla" in Jurrasic Park and it's sequels... and we all know how they turned out!