The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All !! :bye:

Tho' I will still be online here a fair bit, I'll have to be on & off ... as I'm rehearsing for a show I'm performing in this Saturday & ... 'tis a rather demanding role to say the least ! :wink2::naughty:

I do hope your exams have gone well Twatty ! :punk:

Hey all

We tried to go to this cafe which had free internets for customers, but that failed, so now we're all at an internet cafe (not addicted :fisch:) paying $2 for internets.

Good ship lollipop was fun, we also put our toes in the Surfer's Paradise beach water and then mucked around in our pool. Tomorrow = who knows.

Hey Tan/Bianca... could you pm me links to your photobucket (for when I get home) so I can steal photos ;)

Hey all

We tried to go to this cafe which had free internets for customers, but that failed, so now we're all at an internet cafe (not addicted :fisch:) paying $2 for internets.

Good ship lollipop was fun, we also put our toes in the Surfer's Paradise beach water and then mucked around in our pool. Tomorrow = who knows.

Hey Tan/Bianca... could you pm me links to your photobucket (for when I get home) so I can steal photos ;)

Hey Soy et al !! :woot_jump:

Sounds wonderful !!

I also PM'd Fab 5 my postal addy for a postcard ! :wink2::biggrin2:

How is the Dove tanning coming on ??!! :naughty:

Hey Soy et al !! :woot_jump:

Sounds wonderful !!

I also PM'd Fab 5 my postal addy for a postcard ! :wink2::biggrin2:

How is the Dove tanning coming on ??!! :naughty:

Dove tanning was an epic fail before we even came up here (for me), but then, I already mentioned how it washed off in the salt water...

Hope you did alright on your exam today Hiba. Try not to overload our brain too much,

*dances like an ant walking backwards*

Oi! Don't steal my lines!!!!!!!:sneaky2::naughty:

Howdy y'all ..

In an internet cafe with them *glares backwards*

But, this is boring really. I'd prefer to go swimming.. :naughty:

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:huglove:

*flashes tan lines*

Hey HK!

*looks to the right* Hey Bec, Teegs!

*looks behind* Hey Melzy!

*pbs*

*looks to the left*

*to the left, to the left*

Hey dc

*looks right*

Theres melz and teegs

Howdy y'all ..

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*flashes tan lines*

Swimming was fun... but we can't have the fans go crazy in our absences *zhhz*

Howdy y'all ..

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*flashes tan lines*

:roftl:

Oooooh .... nice tan lines ! :das:

Have a swim for me !!

BTW ... how am I ?? (the fridge) :naughty:

You haz n00d Madoona stuck on you! :das:

AaaH! Got a couple more mins left on here, gonna say bye before dC gets dC'd! :naughty:

As the great Kylie would say,

Love to you all! :wub2:

Hoopla people!

I relented... I wasn't going to come on here till i got back, but oh well...

*waves from GC*

1 min and 20 secs left... its time for me to leave

Goodbye

All appliances have been used, abused and even refused *points to oven*

But we'll use that shortly for Pasta and pizza... *zhhz*

I don't wannahhhhhhh go home :crybaby:

AWWWWWW !!! Bye Y'all GC'ergghhsss !! :huglove: X Twenny Million !!

Tho' I will still be online here a fair bit, I'll have to be on & off ... as I'm rehearsing for a show I'm performing in this Saturday & ... 'tis a rather demanding role to say the least ! :wink2::naughty:

Ooooh, what's the play about, what's your role?

Hey all

We tried to go to this cafe which had free internets for customers, but that failed, so now we're all at an internet cafe (not addicted) paying $2 for internets.

Hey Tan/Bianca... could you pm me links to your photobucket (for when I get home) so I can steal photos

Hi guys! If you were in Sydney I would recommend the cafe across the road from Kings Cross station run by the crazy asian guy :naughty: $4 for 6 hours, and he gave me a dollar credit to use next time :roftl: Wtf is good ship lollipop?

Sorry, I haven't obsessively uploaded them all or anything, and photobucket hates me and freezes when I try to use multi-upload, so it's kinda unlikely to happen :naughty: Um, we could burn you a cd or something? :smth:

*dances like an ant walking backwards*

*imagines an ant walking backwards*

*giggles*

Hi and bye to everyone at the Gold Coast!!

In other news I've just made my own wordpress blog but I have no idea how it works. :naughty:

Ahh brilliant! Have you written any blogs yet? :naughty: It's relatively self explanatory I think, hurry up and write a blog!

Today I went to they city to find this Panasonic repair place for my camera. It took me ages because I kept going backwards and forwards along a road before I'd even reached my actual turn off because stupid Google maps wasn't very accurate and left a few roads off, confusing me. Then when I finally got there it turns out they want $88 for them to look at my camera and give a quote for how much it will cost to repair. Wtf. I decided that was ridiculous, and I will just tell the insurance company that I decided that it was ridiculous :naughty: I'm relatively sure they would agree and will just give me the money for a new camera, because if it's $88 for a quote it would definately cost more than what it is worth to fix it :blink:

I'm going to the cinema tonight, I think we will be watching Twilight (well, I have decided we will be watching Twilight) because Petra wont stop telling me that I need to :sneaky2: