The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

I have a cold, but its not a bad one so I will survive.

My baby just turned 3 (so I don't have a baby anymore lol)

This is Grace... IMG_4099.jpg

Hi there SK! Long time no see:bye:

Love the cake!! And your daughter looks sweet.

and hello Teegs. Did you ever get the post card from me? (cos if you wrote it in this thread then I probably missed it)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there SK! Long time no see:bye:

Love the cake!! And your daughter looks sweet.

and hello Teegs. Did you ever get the post card from me? (cos if you wrote it in this thread then I probably missed it)

Actually, I did!

I just forgot to mention it... :blush-anim-cl: My bad!

I've put it up on my wall of shame, right next to Mika...

Adam et al are right above my head :das:

Silver is just popping by to say that she probably won't be around for next couple of days and will see you after the weekend.

But only if she can resist not logging in for that long :naughty:

Silver is still waiting for a pic of her grandson though :sneaky2:

:roftl:

Melzy thinks Silver caught on quickly.

There may have a been a few excitable little Mikamites around here when we saw the vlog... :fisch:

Geez.. I wonder who they might have been. :naughty:

*Awwwwwww's*

Happy Birthday to Grace. That cake looks yummy! We're cake fanatics in here. Chickadee will turn up and post a load of cake pics soon enough and make us all drool. :naughty:

*Awwwwwww's*

Happy Birthday to Grace. That cake looks yummy! We're cake fanatics in here. Chickadee will turn up and post a load of cake pics soon enough and make us all drool. :naughty:

Yeah, I'm a bit curious about that too... :naughty:

*Awwwwwww's*

hahahahah!! I knew it. Hello CD! :bye: You always know when there's cake in here. :naughty:

I must have a cake radar or something! And no, I'm not gonna post any pics cos I think that one is pretty enough for the moment. But did you see my post in Willy Wonka's cooking thread? I've found a new banana cake recipe and it has choc bits in it!:licks_lips:

Edit: Whoops, forgot to say hello Kelz!

Mmmmmmm... that snickers bar was delish!

Well, now I'm down at the clubhouse...

I must have a cake radar or something! And no, I'm not gonna post any pics cos I think that one is pretty enough for the moment. But did you see my post in Willy Wonka's cooking thread? I've found a new banana cake recipe and it has choc bits in it!:licks_lips:

mmmmmmm.... choc bits.. .*drools like Homer*

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm :licks_lips: I'm going to check it out now.

Silver is still waiting for a pic of her grandson though :sneaky2:

Yeah yeah yeah, I'll do it today :sneaky2:

Awwwwwwwwwww! :wub2:

I have a major dilemma. I have to choose a stethoscope colour. And I'm getting a freaking expensive good quality one so I won't have to replace it. Meaning I am going to be stuck with this colour choice for the rest of my life. I don't think I've ever had to make such a difficult decision. And my dad is trying to hurry me because he wants one too and we have to order them together.

I would be glad of assistance or opinions!

stethoscope_littmann_classic_nb.jpg stethoscope_littmann_classic_cb.jpg stethoscope_littmann_classic_hg.jpg

SK your cake made me hungry.. or at least contributed.

I also brought the 4 ingredient cookbooks (cos when I do cook I am super lazy) and are going through them, tabbing recipes I want to try, or would like. There's now a heap of pages with tabs on and I think I might have to do some cooking over the next few weeks (and CD... some of them are pastry things, and others things that I can cook and, if they survive a night in my house, take to uni :wink2:)

Yeah, I was starting to lean towards this one too. It's quite a nice bright colour but doesn't look cheap or anything.

stethoscope_littmann_classic_ra.jpg

I really like this colour though, very nice looking. Although maybe not as stand-outy crazy coloured. But this is the one my dad is getting. Which isn't exactly a big issue or anything. It's not like we are going to be walking aorund togetehr with our matching stethoscopes. It's just a bit weird to hve the same taste in anything :naughty:

stethoscope_littmann_classic_bu.jpg

But then ... 90% of my class is girls, and they TOLD us to get this stethoscope, and then told us to get it online, so the are all going to see this same site and they are all going to want to get a coloured one (I didn't even post the plain coloured pictures because I so don't want a boring one :naughty:), and something tells me that those two colours are the one MOST people would be immediately attracted to. So then I thought maybe I should get a slightly different-to-normal but still bright colour, and this one seems like it fits that. BUT it might look a bit cheap-ish? Because it so ISN'T cheap-ish, but it kinda looks that way. Like a toy or soemthing.

stethoscope_littmann_classic_or.jpg

]I also brought the 4 ingredient cookbooks (cos when I do cook I am super lazy) and are going through them, tabbing recipes I want to try, or would like. There's now a heap of pages with tabs on and I think I might have to do some cooking over the next few weeks (and CD... some of them are pastry things, and others things that I can cook and, if they survive a night in my house, take to uni :wink2:)

And this sounds awesome! What kind of stuff has it got?

stethoscope_littmann_classic_pg.jpg

My vote is for the pine green. The other colours are cool now, but this would stand the test of time. :naughty:

I also brought the 4 ingredient cookbooks (cos when I do cook I am super lazy) and are going through them, tabbing recipes I want to try, or would like. There's now a heap of pages with tabs on and I think I might have to do some cooking over the next few weeks (and CD... some of them are pastry things, and others things that I can cook and, if they survive a night in my house, take to uni :wink2:)

Alright, I'm gonna head off, cause I'm hungry!

Ahhh.. you two talking about food. I'm hungry now. :naughty:

Ooooh, pastry! I love pastry items. You'll have to post some recipes in one of the cooking threads, but do it after you've tried it and can then give advice based on your experience.

Yeah, I was starting to lean towards this one too. It's quite a nice bright colour but doesn't look cheap or anything.

stethoscope_littmann_classic_ra.jpg

I really like this colour though, very nice looking. Although maybe not as stand-outy crazy coloured. But this is the one my dad is getting. Which isn't exactly a big issue or anything. It's not like we are going to be walking aorund togetehr with our matching stethoscopes. It's just a bit weird to hve the same taste in anything :naughty:

stethoscope_littmann_classic_bu.jpg

But then ... 90% of my class is girls, and they TOLD us to get this stethoscope, and then told us to get it online, so the are all going to see this same site and they are all going to want to get a coloured one (I didn't even post the plain coloured pictures because I so don't want a boring one :naughty:), and something tells me that those two colours are the one MOST people would be immediately attracted to. So then I thought maybe I should get a slightly different-to-normal but still bright colour, and this one seems like it fits that. BUT it might look a bit cheap-ish? Because it so ISN'T cheap-ish, but it kinda looks that way. Like a toy or soemthing.

stethoscope_littmann_classic_or.jpg

I have to agree with you OKD. The orange one does look cheap. Gosh, back in my day I had a stunning choice of gray, grey or gray. (And yes the typo is there on purpose as I can't remember which is the correct spelling of the word). How come there's no purple? Or metallic blue? But you're right... I mean, I know what I would choose now and then in a couple of years time it would be "OMG, I can't believe I chose that colour, I'm sooooo not that person anymore!" For that reason I would be really boring and go for black. But that's just me.:naughty: