Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Laura i'm a bit out too..lol...what should we do in a thread like this on a friday night????? ;)

we can change the topic!

hi.................

now you say something:naughty:

browsing through all that old blogs i couldn't decide which one is the most ridiculous,lol! it has to be whether bridge bopping or the dancing bed:roftl:

but i'll save my favourites to myself:cool:

I started reading wildly here during Christmas 2007, before I was too busy and I missed a lot :thumbdown:

I had to keep up with my reading after i registered in september, but i guess i read most of them

wow i'm the oldest member in here for once:yay:

LOL!

edit: oh snap,september is before november right:doh:

browsing through all that old blogs i couldn't decide which one is the most ridiculous,lol! it has to be whether bridge bopping or the dancing bed:roftl:

How about playing with light? :naughty:

How about playing with light? :naughty:

oh that one is deffo on the top of my list:lmfao:

i'm talking about the list of things you shouldn't do cause they may make you look retarded:mf_rosetinted:

Bridge bopping - I love that one:thumb_yello:

And his birthday blog :wub2:

Just going off topic a bit, but thought I should mention it, Martin was on a UK chat show tonight, playing with Lily Allen!:shocked:

This usually means that will be the band that the artist will tour with, and Lily is just about to start getting going with her touring schedule, which will, no doubt go on for the rest of the year, maybe into next.

I'm very sad about this, I'm hoping Martin will come back with Mika. When we met him at Hammersmith before the two cancellations, I got the impression he was in it with Mika for the long haul, maybe he is and this was a one off, but things like this tend to worry me.

Hi Rose,

that is really sad, but I can understand that Martin can´t sit at home waiting for Mika´s next tour ( whenever it should be). But I hope he will quit his job by lili allen and retourn to Mika at once, when he would call him. Thank you for your information.

Just going off topic a bit, but thought I should mention it, Martin was on a UK chat show tonight, playing with Lily Allen!:shocked:

This usually means that will be the band that the artist will tour with, and Lily is just about to start getting going with her touring schedule, which will, no doubt go on for the rest of the year, maybe into next.

I'm very sad about this, I'm hoping Martin will come back with Mika. When we met him at Hammersmith before the two cancellations, I got the impression he was in it with Mika for the long haul, maybe he is and this was a one off, but things like this tend to worry me.

:shocked:Rose,nooo..i don't want to hear it.....please,have you got the link for the cat show of tonight?

martin can't leave the band..its isn't a band yet,i know,but for me,they're all important and have there place.

Hey, Luke was also in it 'for the long haul' at that stage, but his plans were changed soon...by others :roftl:. Anyway, as you said, it may just be a once off and he may be back with Mika when he finally tours.

Then again, I've been thinking that the whole band would be re-shuffled for the next set of gigs.

Yes, it may be sad regarding Martin, and also Cherisse, but if I am honest I don't think that it would be particularly harmful for Mika to rid himself of the likes of Choister and Sunshine :naughty:...

Of course I don't know if this is the case, but rather a feeling (or pure hope) :bleh:

:shocked:Rose,nooo..i don't want to hear it.....please,have you got the link for the cat show of tonight?

martin can't leave the band..its isn't a band yet,i know,but for me,they're all important and have there place.

Sorry Fanny, it's not coming up on the BBC iplayer for some reason.

It's repeated tomorrow night, but I don't have recordable dvd so I can't help with that I'm afraid.

Well spotted by FD though, I had my back to the tv when she was singing, so I was only listening.