winnie the pooh

DarkLight

anyone else love it like me??:D

who is your fave character from winnie the pooh?

for me I love all the characters to be honest but I do of course like winnie most, then tigger & kanga & roo:punk:

winnie the pooh rocks:punk:

my half sister actually created a winnie the pooh group online I'll have to ask her if she still runs it (I used to be a admin on the group)

if it's still up & running I'll post the url ok

glitterfy222516186D36.gif

glitterfy222624948D34.gif

glitterfy222707516D33.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's 2 of my tigger soft toys

PICT0014.jpg

my winnie & piglet money bank (which i've had for years & years & years)

PICT0015.jpg

And in this photo you can see the winnie the pooh petitmika sent me in my mika mail:thumb_yello::punk:

PICT0012.jpg

Well, my daughter's into Winnie the Pooh. But she's 3!

Winnie wasn't part of my growing up and I've only read all the stories as an adult. The original stories are quite different to the "Disneyfied" versions aren't they?

I haven't seen the disney version.

My dad used to read the original book to me when I was little :blush-anim-cl: I liked Tigger best :thumb_yello:

I LOVE Ey-or!!!

:wub2:

And Pooh ofcourse.

:wub2:

I have had my house filled with Pooh Bear stuff, but I'm 28 now and I'm trying to keep it within reason now in my house:naughty:

I have more pooh stuff than Mika stuff:blush-anim-cl:

I've always loved Pooh as you can see in my siggy :wink2:

My fave character is tigger :wub2:

I've got lots of Pooh stuff: the pencil-case I use at school (and my students mock me all the time..but who cares?), pens, pencils, stickers, a tigger cuddly toy in my car, jigsaw puzzles in my bedroom, lots of videos (the Tigger movie, of course!!!)...

When I was working in France I used to go to the huge library in Nancy, to the children's floor, and read Pooh's stories in English :wub2:

awww good old times there were wooden benches near the windows, the conservatory of music just opposite and you could see people playing...:tears:

Geee....how soppy!:blink:

*feels ashamed for being so childish and sentimental* :chair:

haha well don't worry my half sister sara is 35 & still loves winnie the pooh she carries a winnie the pooh plush backpack around like a school kid:naughty: and she's a tough biker chick lol:naughty:

I used to have one but when hers was old & worn she wanted a new one but couldn't find one so I gave her mine

I now have a mametchi tamagotchi plush backpack:punk:

I always wanted a tigger one but could never find one:thumbdown: I will find one, one day & maybe replace my pooh one too:punk:

What happened to Christopher Robin? :shocked:

I don't know but the new cartoons have started over here and there is no Christopher Robin but there is a little girl.....I can't even remember her name! I was not impressed:thumbdown:

Edit: Found this pic of the little girl.

Pooh-1.jpg

Edited by Tanya K

I don't know but the new cartoons have started over here and there is no Christopher Robin but there is a little girl.....I can't even remember her name! I was not impressed:thumbdown:

Pooh-1.jpg

NOOOOOOO!!!! THEY RUINED THE WHOLE THING!

GIVE US BACK CRISTOPHER ROBIN :crybaby:

yeah... i seen the cartoons with her, (i didn't get the name either) a few days ago, but thought it was rubbish and it wasn't the real Pooh, so i switched channels :thumbdown:

Pooh-1.jpg

Oh I know what you mean I've seen the 'new' winnie the pooh & it's not quite the same is it I prefer the original one's myself

NOOOOOOO!!!! THEY RUINED THE WHOLE THING!

GIVE US BACK CRISTOPHER ROBIN :crybaby:

yeah... i seen the cartoons with her, (i didn't get the name either) a few days ago, but thought it was rubbish and it wasn't the real Pooh, so i switched channels :thumbdown:

Oh I know what you mean I've seen the 'new' winnie the pooh & it's not quite the same is it I prefer the original one's myself

I want Christopher Robin back too :crybaby:

Definitely not the same :tears: I just couldn't watch it:thumbdown: