• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see New Moon yesterday, and when he took his shirt off, all the fanguuurls were like WOAAAAH and then Robert Pattinson was shirtless and it was so quiet you could almost hear crickets:mf_rosetinted:

LOL that's hilarious Ingie.

That kind of happened here too. :roftl: I think my friend almost puked in her mouth when she saw Rpattz take his shirt off. :aah:

That kind of happened here too. :roftl: I think my friend almost puked in her mouth when she saw Rpattz take his shirt off. :aah:

hahaha :roftl: My friend saw the vampire that wanted to kill bella, laurent I think, and she said: Oh, I like him! I'm on his team!:naughty:

okay :D

annnd btw

twilight-taylor-lautner-04-H30-600x400-600x400.jpg

I don't know who the two people on the sides are...but taylor looks amazing here :teehee::naughty:

They're Australian radio announcers from the Hot 30 show. The guy is Tim and the girl is Biggzy. Mika did an interview with them back in 2007.

OK, so I'm sheepishly introducing myself to this thread. I'm a recent Twilight convert, and although I'm a Team Edward girl, I just have to say that I think Taylor's smile is incredible.:blush-anim-cl:

• 4 weeks later...
They're Australian radio announcers from the Hot 30 show. The guy is Tim and the girl is Biggzy. Mika did an interview with them back in 2007.

OK, so I'm sheepishly introducing myself to this thread. I'm a recent Twilight convert, and although I'm a Team Edward girl, I just have to say that I think Taylor's smile is incredible.:blush-anim-cl:

Ohh thanks! :D

And welcome :biggrin2:

I think he's a handsome guy :biggrin2:

Me too :teehee:

Today I got the Jacob Black Action figure for Christmas :aah: