wohooo mika everywhere

DarkLight

I went out shopping earlier & whilst i was out i heared the end of grace kelly then i heared love today in another shop

then after injuring myself (my hot water bottle burst) i was feeling miserable & in a lot of pain & i decided to put my freeview on & guess who was on yay Mika grace kelly it really cheered me up

and now mum has the tv on & a thing called come dine with me is on & they've played in the background music 3 of mika's songs, love today, relax & billy brown I think they must like Mika:punk:

mika is everywhere today in my world :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out shopping earlier & whilst i was out i heared the end of grace kelly then i heared love today in another shop

then after injuring myself (my hot water bottle burst) i was feeling miserable & in a lot of pain & i decided to put my freeview on & guess who was on yay Mika grace kelly it really cheered me up

and now mum has the tv on & a thing called come dine with me is on & they've played in the background music 3 of mika's songs, love today, relax & billy brown I think they must like Mika:punk:

How fantastic! I always cheer up when Mika's songs are played. It always makes my day!

:shocked::blink::boxed:

are you okay ?

Aw yes...our little stalker:naughty:

i heard him 2day on Tv in some our programm(in my country he isn't very popular and u cant see him on that our programms:boxed: ) but,,but yestreday they just mantioned him and sooo i was like :boing: mika!mika! they mentioned him!:wub2:

when i was in israel i was at this restaurant and the person sitting at the table next to us cellphone rang and it was happy ending so of course my mom told her that i was a big mika fan *cue the intense blushing* hahahaha and i saw about 4 stores named mika and a waitress named mika lol

AND SO MANY MEN LOOKED LIKE MIKA I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF I INCREASED THE SIZE OF THE DEAD SEA WITH MY DROOL:roftl::roftl::roftl:

when i was in israel i was at this restaurant and the person sitting at the table next to us cellphone rang and it was happy ending so of course my mom told her that i was a big mika fan *cue the intense blushing* hahahaha and i saw about 4 stores named mika and a waitress named mika lol

AND SO MANY MEN LOOKED LIKE MIKA I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF I INCREASED THE SIZE OF THE DEAD SEA WITH MY DROOL:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao::floor:

It was "Mika-all-over-me" time...?Lucky you,:naughty:

Sounds like a gorgeous day (apart from the hot water bottle incident).

:shockedblink boxed

are you okay ?

erm kinda:boxed: I was in a hell of a LOT of agony for hours 5 hours to be precise:boxed::thumbdown: the water bottle was on my lap as i was sat on the sofa & all of a sudden it burst it had only just been done as well so the water was scalding hot (i had put some cold water in it but it was still very hot of course)

it just burst for some reason & a heck of a load of water shot out & I mean a LOT!!! i burnt 3 of my fingers on my right hand & both legs:boxed: I'm still a bit sore now to be honest but i'll survive i guess :blink:

AND SO MANY MEN LOOKED LIKE MIKA I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF I INCREASED THE SIZE OF THE DEAD SEA WITH MY DROOL:roftl:roftl roftl

lmfao :lmfao:

Edited by DarkLight
typos