Mica The Clown

racinghorse83

I just spotted this in an ad for the Hamilton Garden’s Summer Festival – nothing to do with Mika, but thought it was funny and I’d share. :roftl: I mean, we need SOMETHING in these mika-less times..

picture.php?albumid=53&pictureid=1642

what do you think guys? Is mika working as a clown and NOT at Tescos to pay the PDP show off inbetween making the new album? the possibilities are endless :das:

Edited by racinghorse83

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spotted this in an ad for the Hamilton Garden’s Summer Festival – nothing to do with Mika, but thought it was funny and I’d share. :roftl: I mean, we need SOMETHING in these mika-less times..

nice one:thumb_yello: thanks for sharing!

Poor Mika, times are hard, the album is taking so long, he just needs a bit of cash to tide him over, it's just a bit of juggling and comedy falling-over once a fortnight if he can get the bookings :roftl:

Poor Mika, times are hard, the album is taking so long, he just needs a bit of cash to tide him over, it's just a bit of juggling and comedy falling-over once a fortnight if he can get the bookings :roftl:

gosh can you imagine if it was the real Mika? he'd be so overbooked he'd not have enough days in his entire life to fulfil the bookings :D:naughty:

gosh can you imagine if it was the real Mika? he'd be so overbooked he'd not have enough days in his entire life to fulfil the bookings :D:naughty:

yeah lol :roftl:

i would book once

ok, ok, i'd would book waaaaaaaaaaay more than once

:roftl:

well, didn't he say he wanted be a clown anyway..? :mf_rosetinted: see my sig.

so that's probably him in a good disguise.

there's where he's ended up these days. taking care of his alternative career. :fisch:

edit: I removed it :boxed: anyway, he said he wanted to be a headclown and not anymore a ringmaster. some iconic and not innocent clown. there you go. .mf_rosetinted:

well, didn't he say he wanted be a clown anyway..? :mf_rosetinted: see my sig.

so that's probably him in a good disguise.

there's where he's ended up these days. taking care of his alternative career. :fisch:

edit: I removed it :boxed: anyway, he said he wanted to be a headclown and not anymore a ringmaster. some iconic and not innocent clown. there you go. .mf_rosetinted:

ha, i started reading that and scrolled down, then i was like

HUH?

and scrolled back up.

i should really read the whole of messages first :lmfao: