Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh!

I remember now!

For some reason I was thinking yall were tha appleman + wizards kind and fine etc etc...

Yeah, I like that title better too ;)

It makes me happy. :wub2:

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at what to do when I leave school.

Shold be early to mid next year, it's pretty soon and I'll only just be old enough to leave and with very little qualification, so a tad scary LOL

Ah well, life's an obstacle :wink2:

How are you?

it is quite an obstacle, yes :bleh:

i just got home from a meeting. its for a mexico trip w/ my church. my parents have been pretty sketchy about it because of location, but theyre letting me go now :D

its during my spring break. so that means a whole week w/out my computer and laptop, but i think i'll live. lol.

i am a klutz, everyone knows it. and in the meeting ym dad asked about medical attention annd everything, and everyone expects me to hurt myself on the trip

it is quite an obstacle, yes :bleh:

i just got home from a meeting. its for a mexico trip w/ my church. my parents have been pretty sketchy about it because of location, but theyre letting me go now :D

its during my spring break. so that means a whole week w/out my computer and laptop, but i think i'll live. lol.

i am a klutz, everyone knows it. and in the meeting ym dad asked about medical attention annd everything, and everyone expects me to hurt myself on the trip

Cool!

Oh, I have a thing for someone who goes to my church and a whole bunch of the youth went over to Malaysia (I think it was Malaysia anyway... It's basically a very dangerous Islam country where they don't like other religions and our church is christian) and when they got back, some of them were saying to the person I have that thing for YOU MUST COME NEXT YEAR!

Person's not sure but I discourage it. ESPCIALLY if you're not 100% on it. It's dangerous and I'd die of worry! :wink2:

Hahahahaha and will they be wrapping you in bubble wrap with a helmet and knee pads, elbow pads and... LOL Shoulder pads? :floor:

Is Mexico not safe?

Cool!

Oh, I have a thing for someone who goes to my church and a whole bunch of the youth went over to Malaysia (I think it was Malaysia anyway... It's basically a very dangerous Islam country where they don't like other religions and our church is christian) and when they got back, some of them were saying to the person I have that thing for YOU MUST COME NEXT YEAR!

Person's not sure but I discourage it. ESPCIALLY if you're not 100% on it. It's dangerous and I'd die of worry! :wink2:

Hahahahaha and will they be wrapping you in bubble wrap with a helmet and knee pads, elbow pads and... LOL Shoulder pads? :floor:

Is Mexico not safe?

o i would go xD

haha that still wouldnt keep me safe! haha! i would find some way to hurt myself :]

umm well the part we are going to has had drug wars breaking out on a regular basis. and all this other stuff. so they trip was going to be canceled, but its not :]

Hello everyone! :huglove: how are you all?:wink2:

Hi Keti!:wub2:

I'm good, thanks... Really excited:blush-anim-cl:

Here... I'll beggin to bore you right away:

I've gotten great news from my voice/guitar teacher... I'm performing along with other students in a bar here, we've chosen jazz themes:punk: It's in April, can't wait... It's going to be a performance of combos- one voice student sings(for example, me:roftl:), and the instrumental students play .. Of course, not any student, we're picked out from the lot:naughty:

I'm sorry to be such a chatter box, but I'm really excited.

Hi Keti!:wub2:

I'm good, thanks... Really excited:blush-anim-cl:

Here... I'll beggin to bore you right away:

I've gotten great news from my voice/guitar teacher... I'm performing along with other students in a bar here, we've chosen jazz themes:punk: It's in April, can't wait... It's going to be a performance of combos- one voice student sings(for example, me:roftl:), and the instrumental students play .. Of course, not any student, we're picked out from the lot:naughty:

I'm sorry to be such a chatter box, but I'm really excited.

Wooow,that's really awesome! Congrats! :punk::thumb_yello:

This is going to be your 2nd perform,right?

Wooow,that's really awesome! Congrats! :punk::thumb_yello:

This is going to be your 2nd perform,right?

Thanks!:punk:

Yep.. I hope that it'll be far better than the first one... :naughty: Now I'm not so doubtful of myself... Though I've seen in the bar's website that the place is huge... Here's the website, it has a pic on the start http://www.superwind.pt/

It has a restaurant in it, outside there's a lake, and there's a wellness center, a kart circuit.. It's so big.:shocked:

And how are you going? How was your day?..

Edited by Neiobi

Thanks!:punk:

Yep.. I hope that it'll be far better than the first one... :: Now I'm not so doubtful of myself... Though I've seen in the bar's website that the place is huge... Here's the website, it has a pic on the start http://www.superwind.pt/

It has a restaurant in it, outside there's a lake, and there's a wellness center, a kart circuit.. It's so big.:

And how are you going? How was your day?..

Woow,pretty big place indeed :shocked: I'm sure you're gonna do it really good!! :thumb_yello:

I had school...nothing special :boxed:

hi everyone:

how are we today then? :

Hey!! :cheers: me okay,you?

Hiya Tayler!

I'm great, you?

Woow,pretty big place indeed :shocked: I'm sure you're gonna do it really good!! :thumb_yello:

I had school...nothing special :boxed:

Hey!! :cheers: me okay,you?

I hope so:naughty:

Aw, no Alex, no nothing?...:thumbdown:

nuuuughn i had school too * shudder* :D:

yeah, im good thanks :drunk_sing:

I'm bored also,have I mentioned that? :naughty:

I hope so:naug:

Aw, no Alex, no nothing?...:thumbdown:

I'll cross my fingers for you! :wink2:

No...I mean I saw him and we exchanged a couple of looks,but we didn't talk.. :sad:

Btw...one girl from my school (she's a real slut btw) made hair extensions. :shocked: she had a length somewhere like me now,so kinda short hair,and now she has hair which reaches till her bellybutton or something! :shocked: