2009 - news in french magazine:the second album!!

FOUCHONNERET

could someone translate,i'm not at home and so,don't have time sorry..but i just read this information in "version fémina",french press...

great news everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"On a aimé son premier album qu'on a usé jusqu'à la corde à force de l'écouter et de danser sur grace kelly ou lollipop.On nous annonce enfin le retour du chanteur le plus pp et frais du 21° siècle.En mai,Mika doit sortir son deuxieme album.vivement le printemps!!!":punk:

I hope they're right!!!!!

have a great sunday to all!!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could someone translate,i'm not at home and so,don't have time sorry..but i just read this information in "version fémina",french press...

"On a aimé son premier album qu'on a usé jusqu'à la corde à force de l'écouter et de danser sur grace kelly ou lollipop.On nous annonce enfin le retour du chanteur le plus pp et frais du 21° siècle.En mai,Mika doit sortir son deuxieme album.vivement le printemps!!!":punk:

We loved his first album blablabla listening and dancing to Grace Kelly and Lollipop. Now we can finally announce the comeback of the best singer of the 21st century. In May, Mika will release his second album. Long live spring!

It's something like that.

Haha, not translated entirely, and maybe a bit bad, but you get the gist of it.

I try :blink:....

" We loved his first album that has been exploited at the most by dint of listening and dancing to Grace Kelly or lollipop. We have been announced the return of the singer, the pp (?) and cool of 21st century. In May, Mika will release his second album.

I wish it was spring already!"

I hope it is true, Fanny :wub2:

Edited by DANI56

I did think September was a long time, considering Mika said in one of his blogs that 2009 would be "a busy year".

Goodness I hope this is right! what a lovely time of year to launch his new album!

I'm also so thrilled that some media person has finally said what everyone on the MFC and elsewhere, have known all along

MIKA; THE BEST SINGER OF THE 21st CENTURY!

I would also add...

AND OF ALL TIME!!!

Go Mika!! Roll on May!!!!!!!!!!

I did think September was a long time, considering Mika said in one of his blogs that 2009 would be "a busy year".

Goodness I hope this is right! what a lovely time of year to launch his new album!

I'm also so thrilled that some media person has finally said what everyone on the MFC and elsewhere, have known all along

I would also add...

AND OF ALL TIME!!!

:thumb_yello: ...well done! :wink2:

We'd better wait what for the Master to say it on his blog !:roftl:

maybe on his official fan club first?:fisch:

like he did with the DVD trailer:wub2:

I like the sound of May better than I do September. :naughty:

or 2019:naughty:

I would also add...

AND OF ALL TIME!!!

:punk::punk: