The Conficker virus. Because my provider cut my internet connection so it won't spread, and I'll have to erase my hard drive to get connected to the internet again. :mf_rosetinted:

That stupid virus. *Hugs laptop* it better stay away from my stuff!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like when people judge me only by the way I look.:sneaky2:

I don't like stereotyping.

I don't like Britney Spears. (she's moronic.)

I don't like waking up early.

I don't like how people here are obssessed with soccer and how EVERYONE must like it and have a favourite team.

I don't like when I go to the beach I always get sand all over me. :lmfao:

I don't like when people judge me by the music I like.

Oh and I don't like how most singers and bands are famous and have no talent at all. And no personality either.

Yeah.. I don't like a lot of things:naughty:

But hey I'm not as picky as it looks when I point out all this:roftl:

I agree with u on all of these

I think whoever likes it is someone who enjoys suffering:naughty:

It just ruins my friggin' daily routine, my humour and my appearance!:mad3:

Yes. Strange, strange people :naughty:

Same =[ I'm already in pain atm from the cramps. The things us women have to suffer through sometimes :mad3: What a pain.

Yes. Strange, strange people :naughty

Same =[ I'm already in pain atm from the cramps. The things us women have to suffer through sometimes :mad3: What a pain.

Same here... :sad:

Yep.. This, plus giving to birth...

I woke up today feeling so brutally beaten that I thought someone actually kicked my ass while I was sleeping...:lmfao: Luckily a magic pill did the trick!:naughty:

AMEN.

F*ck you, ovaries :sneaky2:

I third that. :mad3:

So glad I'm not the only one. Poor us women, I bet millions suffer with them.:naughty:

Same here... :sad:

Yep.. This, plus giving to birth...

I woke up today feeling so brutally beaten that I thought someone actually kicked my ass while I was sleeping...:lmfao: Luckily a magic pill did the trick!:naughty:

And losing your virginity. We have all the sufferance :naughty:

Ouch.

All hail the magic pill :bow:

And losing your virginity. We have all the sufferance :naughty:

Ouch.

All hail the magic pill :bow:

Oh yes, forgot that one:naughty: I wish men could go trough the things we go trough.:naughty:

Yes, I owe it my life, but sometimes it doesn't work:sad:

Talking about the P word? :mf_rosetinted: please don't, I'm having enough suffering with it, I dont need reading about it :roftl:

Ehem, I don't like it when someone acts like they have understood what I said just to leave the positive impression and saying things like:"Oohhh yes" when they haven't got the faintest idea what I'm talking about.

:thumbdown:

Talking about the P word? :mf_rosetinted: please don't, I'm having enough suffering with it, I dont need reading about it :roftl:

Ehem, I don't like it when someone acts like they have understood what I said just to leave the positive impression and saying things like:"Oohhh yes" when they haven't got the faintest idea what I'm talking about.

:thumbdown:

I second that.:thumb_yello:

And when people have nothing else to say and say 'Lol' to answer to something you told them or are worried about:thumbdown:

I second that.:thumb_yello:

And when people have nothing else to say and say 'Lol' to answer to something you told them or are worried about:thumbdown:

I'm starting to hate that abbreviation because of that :naughty:

I'm starting to hate that abbreviation because of that :naughty:

Yep me too:naughty:

And when they say it, really in front of me, not trough msn or something it's the worst. It's so ridiculous!

Yep me too:naughty:

And when they say it, really in front of me, not trough msn or something it's the worst. It's so ridiculous!

Yeah, same with LMAO, LMFAO and other outstanding abbreviations which sound stupid like that when spoken.

Yeah, same with LMAO, LMFAO and other outstanding abbreviations which sound stupid like that when spoken.

Exactly! Can't they just laugh out loud, or laugh their ass off, or laugh their f*cking ass off? :naughty: