• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they're terrible. I have one right now and it's driving me insane! :(

Well I can tell you now that sitting in front of a computer will not help you :lol3:

You should go lie down in a dark room and put an ice pack on your head. And if you haven't taken pain medication already, I suggest you do so :naughty:

Well I can tell you now that sitting in front of a computer will not help you :lol3:

You should go lie down in a dark room and put an ice pack on your head. And if you haven't taken pain medication already, I suggest you do so :naughty:

Yeah, thanks! :naughty: I know I really shouldn't be on here with this headache, but I REALLY wanna see the reports/pictures/vids from the Paris show last night! :naughty: Mika comes first in everything!

I'll give myself 10 minutes, then I'll go to bed or something. Thanks!

Aww that sucks

feel better soon!

Thank you, too! xx

• 2 weeks later...

I hate when you would love to go to a concert and you go to buy the tickets and then you realize they are over $90.....and then that happens to you twice, because you want to see someone else in concert and you see that the price is like $200 :shocked:

and then you end up not going to any concerts :tears:

and then I hate when you realize that everyone one you want to see in concert is dead or not coming to the Usa, or you can't make it to the concert or the concert is too expensive :sad:

Ughh :boxed:

I hate the way my sister calls me fat and other names all the time. :sad:

Aww:huglove:

I have the same...But with my brother:boxed:He calls me stupid, useless... You shouldn't pay attention to her.:wub2:

And I hate forgetting things:doh:

Aww:huglove:

I have the same...But with my brother:boxed:He calls me stupid, useless... You shouldn't pay attention to her.:wub2:

And I hate forgetting things:doh:

I wouldn't mind too much, but the thing is that I'm not THAT fat or whatever. I mean, Is UK sizes 6 fat? :sad:

And your brother sounds mean too :\

I wouldn't mind too much, but the thing is that I'm not THAT fat or whatever. I mean, Is UK sizes 6 fat? :sad:

And your brother sounds mean too :\

6?:shocked: Really skinny! I'm a 10 for god's sake:aah::teehee:

You're not fat at all.. She just calls you that because she doesn't know whatelse to call you or what insults she should say.:bleh:

Yeah he is... But I'm used to it:naughty:

6?:shocked: Really skinny! I'm a 10 for god's sake:aah::teehee:

You're not fat at all.. She just calls you that because she doesn't know whatelse to call you or what insults she should say.:bleh:

Yeah he is... But I'm used to it:naughty:

Yeah, 6 :naughty: sometimes 8, and then I love to buy baggy clothes - so I buy clothes that are like 5 sizes too big for me :roftl: Seriously, I have a cardigan that's size UK 16. It feels so comfortable :teehee:

True. But I suppose she's always called it me. I don't know :\

LOL I suppose you do get used to it. I'd love to have a brother though. Having three sisters is a nightmare. My mother's pregnant and I'm praying to God that it's a boy! I can't deal with 4 sisters! 3 is enough!!!!

Yeah, 6 :naughty: sometimes 8, and then I love to buy baggy clothes - so I buy clothes that are like 5 sizes too big for me :roftl: Seriously, I have a cardigan that's size UK 16. It feels so comfortable :teehee:

True. But I suppose she's always called it me. I don't know :\

LOL I suppose you do get used to it. I'd love to have a brother though. Having three sisters is a nightmare. My mother's pregnant and I'm praying to God that it's a boy! I can't deal with 4 sisters! 3 is enough!!!!

You're tiny!:bleh:

Hehehe yeah:roftl::teehee:

How old is she anyway?

3 sisters? Geez:shocked: Are they all younger, older, or?...

I don't like having a brother, and he's my twin...:naughty: I'd rather have a sister

You're tiny!:bleh:

Hehehe yeah:roftl::teehee:

How old is she anyway?

3 sisters? Geez:shocked: Are they all younger, older, or?...

I don't like having a brother, and he's my twin...:naughty: I'd rather have a sister

She's 16 this year :naughty:

And yep, 3! well, Amy is just older than me at 15. I'm 14, Chloe is 11 and Georgia is 6.

wow!! I'd so love to have a twin brother! Believe me, sisters are a nightmare. Though, well, at times they're nice. Chloe does annoy me and Georgia thinks the world of me. Amy however is just....pfft. :naughty: Though at times we get along.

I've gotta go, Amy wants my laptop. grr :naughty:

Speak to you soon, Carlota! :bye: x

She's 16 this year :naughty:

And yep, 3! well, Amy is just older than me at 15. I'm 14, Chloe is 11 and Georgia is 6.

wow!! I'd so love to have a twin brother! Believe me, sisters are a nightmare. Though, well, at times they're nice. Chloe does annoy me and Georgia thinks the world of me. Amy however is just....pfft. :naughty: Though at times we get along.

I've gotta go, Amy wants my laptop. grr :naughty:

Speak to you soon, Carlota! :bye: x

I even thought she was younger... She should be mature enough by now to not treat you that way:naughty::wink2:

That's crazy! I'd go nuts with so many sisters or siblings:aah:

Haha, it isn't as fun as it seems!:naughty:

Yeah, sometimes me and my brother get along too.

:aah:Speak soon :bye::biggrin2: