• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they sell those?

Well I got an over-the-counter thing that you wrap around your waist and it's supposed to help but it's a bit sh*t so I don't use it. I need a proper one that you get at the orthopedic or something.

Chapped lips.

Mine are always chapped, no matter how many times I moisturize them :no:

My back.

Me too. It's stupid and achey on one side.

Yeah, mine constantly hurts, but I guess that's my own fault for staying on the computer all summer :no:

I thought these chairs were supposed to be supportive! :sneaky2:

I don't sit in them properly :lol3:

Me neither I always end up slumping forward.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

For a moment there I thought I was reading a conversation between a couple of senior citizen!:roftl:

First of all....a real computer nerd doesn't get a back ace, he/she should be able to sit on a box all night and day and still be fine!:tongue2:

Second…take a walk or at least run up and down the stairs or something!:rolls_eyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

For a moment there I thought I was reading a conversation between a couple of senior citizen!:roftl:

First of all....a real computer nerd doesn't get a back ace, he/she should be able to sit on a box all night and day and still be fine!:tongue2:

Second…take a walk or at least run up and down the stairs or something!:rolls_eyes:

It's too late to fix it, Sienna :tears:

Fix my back :shun::naughty:

I really need to see an orthopedic, but I'm scared and my mom keeps putting it aside. :huh:

You really need to; you're far too young to have problems with your back!

First they need to check that you don't have a serious, but fixable problem like for example scoliosis, and then they should give you advice how to keep your back in good shape!

There are methods; you really shouldn’t need to have back problems today, especially in your age!:wub2:

You really need to; you're far too young to have problems with your back!

First they need to check that you don't have a serious, but fixable problem like for example scoliosis, and then they should give you advice how to keep your back in good shape!

There are methods; you really shouldn’t need to have back problems today, especially in your age!:wub2:

I'm pretty sure I have scoliosis :naughty:

But you're right, I should get it checked out. :aah:

I hope I can handle queuing for Mika gigs :boxed:

I don't like not being able to go to see Mika even though he's less than 100 km away from me...twice.

I don't like not wanting to be in my social circle but not really getting accepted into the one that I want to be in.

I don't like what this country has to offer me.

I don't like this metal in my mouth.

I don't like having to be in a long-distance relationship.

I don't really like life right now.

When people are happy all the time.

I mean, nobody says you have to be mad all the time either. But a variety of emotions is nice, it lets me know you're human.

I know people, for years, and I've never seen them get angry. They're just always happy. That's not normal...

When I can't for the life of me make my brain focus on all the boring crap I need to do, but can't seem to be bothered to :aah:

**** yeah. I want to do things on the computer, read books, watch occasional tv, walk a bit in nice places, go to gigs.

Anything else is boring, especially housework etc.

At the weekend I am going to try to throw some things away and tidy up. But will I?