• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When a character in a movie, tv show, or book is doing something wrong, and you cannot tell them not to do it. (ex. Dear Beautiful blonde girl in horror movie, do not open that closet door, we all know the murderer is hiding in there.)

Oh yes, I hate that too

you'll be sitting there yelling at them "Don't do it, you idot!" even though you know they can't hear you :teehee:

Oh yes, I hate that too

you'll be sitting there yelling at them "Don't do it, you idot!" even though you know they can't hear you :teehee:

Yeah! The girl in my book lied to the guy she totally adored, because she wasn't "allowed" to go out with him because the popular girl likes him too and if she says no to the boy, she can be popular too. BUT HE LIKES HER BACK AND ITS JUST NOT FAIR.

As much as I love my iPod touch, I hate browsing the web on it's tiny screen. I hit the wrong links all the time. Also, I don't like the fact that it doesn't support flash, java or any other video sharing site besides YouTube. C'mon Apple, update the OS to include flash and java. Would make life so much easier.

As much as I love my iPod touch, I hate browsing the web on it's tiny screen. I hit the wrong links all the time. Also, I don't like the fact that it doesn't support flash, java or any other video sharing site besides YouTube. C'mon Apple, update the OS to include flash and java. Would make life so much easier.

Oh! I dislike that as well. I always end up deleting something I didn't want to.

I like that it has you tube but wish it supported other stuff as well.

I also wish I could take videos and pictures with it so I could use more of the aps.

My bigest problem with the ipod is (well I have two actually) I can only use iTunes with it. It gives me more problems every time I update it.

And I always run out of space, I wish I could buy a chip to expand the memory or something like you can with cell phones. I don't want to have to buy a brand new ipod every time I need more space.

Sorry to rant. lol

• 2 weeks later...
I am a cheerleader, and often ignored my the rest of the Cheerleaders because I'm apparentally not stuck-up or rich..

:sad:

At my school cheerleading isn't very popular at all, and I know it is in the States, So I don't really know how that's like! :no: Did you have ANY friends on the team?

I'm not really in a clique, I'm friends with most of the popularish ones, I love the arty geeks, and all these other cliques, i just talk to them all. :teehee:

:sad:

At my school cheerleading isn't very popular at all, and I know it is in the States, So I don't really know how that's like! :no: Did you have ANY friends on the team?

I'm not really in a clique, I'm friends with most of the popularish ones, I love the arty geeks, and all these other cliques, i just talk to them all. :teehee:

Yes, I have about.. 4 friends that I hang out with at the games. If you are in a clique at my school you don't talk to people outside of your clique, I hang out with the people who like rock music, and understand my.. abnormalities. :naughty:

Yes, I have about.. 4 friends that I hang out with at the games. If you are in a clique at my school you don't talk to people outside of your clique, I hang out with the people who like rock music, and understand my.. abnormalities. :naughty:

Most people here don't, I suppose.

But I will go up to a nerd and ask them to be my partner, just to be nice. There's this boy in my english class who is PAINFULLY shy, and he is just so adorable and nerdy! I have made a pledge that if a boy I like doesn't go to my prom with me, I am asking him to dance with me. :lmfao:

Most people here don't, I suppose.

But I will go up to a nerd and ask them to be my partner, just to be nice. There's this boy in my english class who is PAINFULLY shy, and he is just so adorable and nerdy! I have made a pledge that if a boy I like doesn't go to my prom with me, I am asking him to dance with me. :lmfao:

Awh! I LOVE nerdy guys!! they're the CUTEST!!