Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But then also got: 'He's got looks that books take pages to turn..' Does that even make sense? But I can't stop singing it anyway :naughty::naughty:

it makes as much sense as "sucking too hard on your lollipop or love's gonna get you down" does.

so you might be right:roftl:

ok if i get any more sarcastic poke me in the eye with a stick,think we even have a smiley for that

Yep totally barking mad!:naughty:

Probably explains the lyric Danika can't get out of her head from The Clapping song!:roftl:

Could anyone get those written here???

Mika started singing over it and it's to hard to understand those...:thumbdown:

I'm off to bed :bye: but I'm not sure I will be able to sleep :groovy:

14FebVlog29.jpg

lol he can't help doing a spider impression with his hands,i remember it from the PdP DVD too:naughty:

edit: also in the making of the HE video!

Night!

I'm writing with Danikas Ipod and woooow this vid is so cool!!!! The only thing that makes me sad is that I won't live in London anymore when all the cool stuff happens :sad:

Starts singing *looks that books take pages to turn he's got a face to make you grown in the years*

Doesn't he look like a little child with a new shiny toy? :naughty: that's just so cute..:wub2:

Btw, at the beginning of the video do you know the guy with the olive shirt? I'm pretty sure I saw him before..

Do you mean Luke the engineer?

He has one of those faces, that you think you recognise.

He does remind me of someone but it's an actor, whose name I don't recall.

it makes as much sense as "sucking too hard on your lollipop or love's gonna get you down" does.

so you might be right:roftl:

ok if i get any more sarcastic poke me in the eye with a stick,think we even have a smiley for that

You do have a point there :roftl:

Do I have to only poke you when you're being sarcastic? Can't I poke you anytime? :original::poke:

Could anyone get those written here???

Mika started singing over it and it's to hard to understand those...:thumbdown:

From what I've heard:

He's got looks that books take pages to turn(but I'm thinking it's tell now makes more sense), he's got a face to make you frown on in the years. He's got money in the bank, to (something something) again.

Okay, maybe it's just my lack of sleep, or maybe I'm crazy :mf_rosetinted:, but in 5 trillion times I've watched this video, I've imagined Luke as a researcher who's studying Mika closely, but Mika has no idea he's there. (I do realize Mika knows he's there because he introduces him, but still)

It is really odd the way he is just sitting there like a ghostly apparition or something. :naughty: Thank God Mika introduced him, so we know he is real.

The Clapping Song...

This is what i get:

He's got looks got books get? pages to tell????

He's gotta a face.....????

he's got money and a...????

and that's about it...;(

Edited by willywonka

Yeah dammit Mika stop singing! :mf_rosetinted:

I think there's a reason for that:wink2:

You're going to have to explain it better, only I understand what you mean now :roftl::roftl:

I do, I do!!!:boing::boing::boing: