Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

:roftl: awww lol that cracked me up.

Free Willy...the sweetest/cutest movie....I'm a sucker 4 movies with animals (i cried watching this movie and it's sequels)

Anyway Free Willy is a movie (it has 3/4 parts) it came out in the early 1990's...can't remember exactly. It's about a killer whale named Willy. Anyway it features a few MJ songs including "will you be there"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwz-EABVhKo

R.I.P Keiko... :crybaby: I cry SO much everytime I see this/think about him...He acted in Free Willy.

He died of pneumonia :tears: He didn't even get to see his family...and he couldn't survive on his own after spending so much time out of the "wild"...he used to return to the beach with scratches and hungry...anyway one day he beached himself and later died :crybaby:

That's pretty much the only reason I like that song. :naughty:

Don't even get me started on Keiko and killer whales...:insane:

I cried so much when he died. I LOVE THAT MOVIE! That's what started it all for me. :lol3:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This off topic thread is so off topic that I don't understand a single thing of what is going on right now :blink:

:lmfao:

maybe it's late at night you know :mf_rosetinted:

we talked about Mika, we talked about the choir that worked with MJ, we talked about the movie with songs of MJ and the whale, then we talked about the whale, that's all :mf_rosetinted:

we talked about Mika, we talked about the choir that worked with MJ, we talked about the movie with songs of MJ and the whale, then we talked about the whale, that's all :mf_rosetinted:

Then someone wanted to free me....:mf_rosetinted:

Early in the afternoon i was threathened to have my eyes forked by lolly girl so i am not surprised by any post that might be posted tonight here....:mf_rosetinted::roftl:Insane!

This off topic thread is so off topic that I don't understand a single thing of what is going on right now :blink:

Duh. We got to a whale from Mika's choir. What's not to get?:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

*feels thick*

My life will be different from now on :mf_rosetinted:

[/spaz over] ?? :naughty:

Not quite! :insane:

I REALLY want to go to the Cuba st carnival tomorrow but no one will take me and my mother is being a byotch and won't let me take the train!

It's like god, I'm leaving this hole of a country weather you like it or not and I'm leaving this so-called "home" next year so you might as well let me go and explore my soon to be surroundings!

AAAH!

*Forks own eyes out* :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: so it's not that random...all roads lead back to MIKA :naughty:

Anyone else seen this? You can watch the vlog, but there's no sound?

youtube.jpg

No i haven't...but i HATE HATE HATE that...I can't listen to Jason Mraz and others cause the same things come up :tears::sneaky2::thumbdown: and some others...including one of Mika's vlog says that it's not available in my country...wth?!?

EDIT: Can someone explain what that means??!!?? I really don't get it :S