Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

I didn't know that!

I got the impression that they are actually smart animals!:thumb_yello

Have you seen the movie Charlotte's web?

they are very, very smart. too smart for their own good, sometimes. :naughty:

no, i haven't. but i've heard alot about it. becasue my name is charlotte and my nickname was spider whjen i was younger :roftl:

I have not seen any rats here - but my friend cornered one on a staircase

as he was going up and just came upon it - because it was cornered it

went for him!! shocked:

ughh.. *shudders*

:eek: RATS! :roftl

I once went into a house infested with rats - the worst infestation the rentokill man had ever seen.

My friend used to look after houses for very rich arabs, who came over to London for the summer, but left the houses empty a lot.

One day, when I was with her, we went to one of the houses, which had been empty for a few weeks at the end of summer - It was a 5-story house in Knightsbridge - v. expensively furnished. When we went in, we saw little droppings along the skirting board, and an unpleasant smell. It was much worse in the basement - lots of droppings coming from the basement servant's bathroom. But the droppings were even found on the fifth floor, and every single doorpost in the house had been gnawed up to as high as the average large rat could reach :shocked:

They had even nested in the £4,000 silk sofa - when someone moved it, a dead rat fell out :shocked:shocked: (this was later - after they had put poison down to get rid of them)

That's my rat story:original:

Oh my gosh!! thats disgusting!!

oh, it turned into a rats thread now..

ratatouille-foto2.jpg

ni:

ew. its a rat. *shudders again*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh I see!

Photo paper. Wish I could do that :(

I have two folders for school, one for French and one for English and the english one is black and I use a yellow highlighter. The combination plus my refil and printed sheets of words and what not are all very sterile and un-fun looking.

My french folder is pink, purple-y and white striped and I use my pink highlighter (my favourite pen) and the folder has lots of different coloured bits of paper and colourful tabs on the side and pictures (like when we learn about sports and their names we get pictures to asociate them with)

Guess which is my favourite :wink2:

Yeah, one granddad found in the paper that was a shortened version of a magazine article about the art exhibition in 07 and about him which I'd read on the net some weeks in advance.

It wasn't the best of articles but the picture was pretty good :wub2:

The other is one that I got in GIRLFRIEND magazine last year about his embarrassing moment (falling on "my drummer") and it had a pic of him from the EMA's with that hideous and wonderful broach with the $6 million fiamond.

T'was the only reason I had for buying the magazine.

I hate GF magazine otherwise :D

.. your french one?

i washed lots of cars, and then i had enough money to buy the photo paper :biggrin2: my parents aren't THAT generous ^^

really? i never saw that. but then i think i've only read girlfriend once. becasue i was given a copy. and i've only been a die-hard mika fan or one year and three months now..

oh yes, and eight legged lambs. *goes to find a picture*

Yeah, we did a skit last night in drama where me and my friend were a couple and she wanted to get the no eyed puppy with five legs and I didn't want it and she was like "What have you got against deformed people? Look there's foam comming out of it's mouth! Aaaw look it's running into things! How could you NOT find that adorable!"

and I replied through theatrically gritted teeth: "Darling. It's hairless

And. It's. Name. Is. FLUFFY!"

Aah drama :wink2:

here it is!! my bad, it was seven legs. and it was born in new zealand in 2007.

0559367300.jpg

they put it down..

Oh, I'd not heard of that one. Just a 6 legged cow.

Why'd they put the lamb down?

LOL all I can see is that lamb off the simpsons going "But Lisaaaaa I thought you luuuuuved me, luuuuuved me!" :lmfao: