What made you happy today?

keti

Twas very fun...

I forgot to take the pegs out of my pockets after doing the washing, and so, a game was born!

Nearly landed us a class detention though. I thought I made the rules very clear. Keep the peg on for 1 MINUTE. NOT THE WHOLE LESSON. :naughty:

:naughty:

Uh-oh:shocked: Well, seems to have turned out all right

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can successfully make an excuse to go to the library every day at 5th period to sneak a look at the second most gorgeous man on earth. :mf_rosetinted:

And who might that be? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm very proud of my school right now :teehee: Theres a big picture of Mika in our history room :mf_lustslow: The only problem is its at the back of the classroom so I keep having to turn round to see him... which is at least half a dozen times a minute :roftl:

If only it was at the front... it would look like I was actually paying some attention :teehee:

I'm very proud of my school right now :teehee: Theres a big picture of Mika in our history room :mf_lustslow: The only problem is its at the back of the classroom so I keep having to turn round to see him... which is at least half a dozen times a minute :roftl:

If only it was at the front... it would look like I was actually paying some attention :teehee:

Woah, woah, woah. EXCUSE ME?!

I want to go to your school! :tears::roftl:

No pictures of Mika in my school. :crybaby:

Hahahah :roftl: Wow how lucky you are Jo!!! Are you the only mika fan in your class?

and which picture is it? (i am very nosy tonight haha)

Aww awesome! I want to be in your history class:mf_lustslow:

:teehee:

Only the sexiest senior evah. :wub2:

Why is he in your history room?

:boxed: not good - shouldn't they rather stick up for you?:blink:

If I was her, I'd own up to sticking it on Miss.

She doesn't handle getting in trouble well, (neither do I, really.) so who knows what she's said...:boxed:

She may be extremely angry at me, but y'know...

Hahahah :roftl: Wow how lucky you are Jo!!! Are you the only mika fan in your class?

and which picture is it? (i am very nosy tonight haha)

It's this one :teehee:

Sorry its off my wall this one :naughty: My Mika Pics folders too big to be rummaging throughhhh...

DSCF1702.jpg

And sadly yes :emot-sad: Try the whole school aswell. Theres some people who don't mind him, but they don't like him like us lot do :teehee:

I'm in love with my music teacher at the moment :wub2: I had a conversation with him about our boy the other day and it was wonderful. He agrees with me and understands what I see in him. I appreciate people who take the time to listen to what we actually have to say about our fascination with M.

And he played Erase for me on the piano :blush-anim-cl:

Best music lesson ever :D

Sorry its off my wall this one :naughty: My Mika Pics folders too big to be rummaging throughhhh...

DSCF1702.jpg

And sadly yes :emot-sad: Try the whole school aswell. Theres some people who don't mind him, but they don't like him like us lot do :teehee:

I'm in love with my music teacher at the moment :wub2: I had a conversation with him about our boy the other day and it was wonderful. He agrees with me and understands what I see in him. I appreciate people who take the time to listen to what we actually have to say about our fascination with M.

Number 1. One of my favourite pics of Mika!

2. I have those speakers! :aah:

3. PLAYED ERASE FOR YOU?!

DSCF1702.jpg

Wow that looks like a shrine to me! :lmfao:

If I was her, I'd own up to sticking it on Miss.

She doesn't handle getting in trouble well, (neither do I, really.) so who knows what she's said...:boxed:

She may be extremely angry at me, but y'know...

oww:boxed:

That is awesome:wub2::thumb_yello:

Number 1. One of my favourite pics of Mika!

2. I have those speakers! :aah:

3. PLAYED ERASE FOR YOU?!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Number 1. One of my favourites toooo! :boing:

2. Wow! Hi 5!!

3. YESS! I am very proud to say that the music department of my school also has the sheet music book for LICM which has the music to Erase in too :biggrin2: And I showed him it... and he played it for me on the piano. The whole class went silent when he did. It was seriously wonderful... he took one look at the page and bam! He played it just like that

I've never heard anyone play it before except M :wub2:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Number 1. One of my favourites toooo! :boing:

2. Wow! Hi 5!!

3. YESS! I am very proud to say that the music department of my school also has the sheet music book for LICM which has the music to Erase in too :biggrin2: And I showed him it... and he played it for me on the piano. The whole class went silent when he did. It was seriously wonderful... he took one look at the page and bam! He played it just like that

I've never heard anyone play it before except M :wub2:

a) i need to come to your school

b) I NEED THAT BOOK!!!! :aah: i don't even play piano!!!!!!!!!

Only the sexiest senior evah. :wub2:

Why is he in your history room?

Theres a section on famous refugees and somehow he got in there. I guess its about his family moving to Paris when he was younger :teehee: I explained it all to my history teacher the other day... she was impressed thatr I could remember everythiing :roftl: If only history was as interesting.

When I walked into the room the other week (the first day of the display being up) There was a crowd of people backed against the wall. I was like :boxed: and then they all moved to reveal Mika :mf_lustslow:

Class "Here we go again" :roftl:

Theres a section on famous refugees and somehow he got in there. I guess its about his family moving to Paris when he was younger :teehee: I explained it all to my history teacher the other day... she was impressed thatr I could remember everythiing :roftl: If only history was as interesting.

When I walked into the room the other week (the first day of the display being up) There was a crowd of people backed against the wall. I was like :boxed: and then they all moved to reveal Mika :mf_lustslow:

Class "Here we go again" :roftl:

Aw that's awesome!

Always gotta work in da mastah in school, s'what i always say :wub2: