Goodbye everyone!!

Luna live

It's Luna...

My decripit computer finally busted, and so now I am without a means of communication...

(Right now I'm on my brother's- he never lets me use it, but he's in the shower right now... bwa haha ha) :-P

So, I must now resign from MFC... and trust me, these were the best three days I have EVER had online!!!!!

:)

So, thank you to all my new MFC friends-

HollyD and Austin

Adda

Mary

Sara Lollipop

Elmindreda

and Purplegrape...

Thank you ALL SO MUCH for making me feel welcome and at home...

Thanks ESPECIALLY to Holly for showing me all the ropes- you have been the absolute BEST!! If there were a No1 MFCer competition, I'd vote for you! You deserve a big fat hug. You all do.

*Hugs*

The funny thing is, my introduction is still up posted!! Haha :)

Life's funny, isn't it?

Well I just heard the shower cut off- my time's running out...

I'm off to check Mikasounds for updates! (I comment there- I'm Luna)

:-D

I love you all- thank you, thank you, triple thank you!!! I am truly blessed to have met you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love, Love, Triple Love,

Luna.

*Another bonus hug!*

!:')!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! I am so sad that you had to leave.. and so sorry for your computer. And tell your brother that if he's not nice to you te let you use his computer from time to time he'll have to deal with us... err... at least with me. And believe me, I can be a little beast.

*cry*

Oh no! I am so sad that you had to leave.. and so sorry for your computer. And tell your brother that if he's not nice to you te let you use his computer from time to time he'll have to deal with us... err... at least with me. And believe me, I can be a little beast.

*cry*

Somehow I beleive that! :roftl:

. . . this is the worst news of the day! MAYBE it is a horrible Friday the 13th gag! *wishful thinking* :doh:

Somehow I beleive that! :roftl:

. . . this is the worst news of the day! MAYBE it is a horrible Friday the 13th gag! *wishful thinking* :doh:

Wait 'till you see me 'live' :naughty:

You're right. This is the worse news of the Week!!

I really hope she comes back soon.

Wait 'till you see me 'live' :naughty:

You're right. This is the worse news of the Week!!

I really hope she comes back soon.

. . . I could say the same thing! :lmao:

---- well, if she is anything like me -- she will find a WAY! If there is a computer anywhere near me when I am away I FIND it! :naughty:

. . . I could say the same thing! :lmao:

---- well, if she is anything like me -- she will find a WAY! If there is a computer anywhere near me when I am away I FIND it! :naughty:

We've got the 7th sense: mikasense. It took me more than 4 months to get to be here with you guys and I never gave up so.. here I am :wink2:

We've got the 7th sense: mikasense. It took me more than 4 months to get to be here with you guys and I never gave up so.. here I am :wink2:

Mikasense is the BEST sense there is to have~~~ it covers ALL of the basis :wub2: . . . and then some :das: