The HollyD Communication thread

HollyD

I was just thinking you would be an expert, but having your PhD ain't too bad either. Can you be an expert with a PhD?

I don't see why not. :naughty:

Let's just say that if I were getting paid for my field of expertise --- I would be making more then a doctor and a lawyer combined for ALL of my knowledge! :das:

:roftl:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Everytime I see Mika lately he is just TOO BEAUTIFUL for mere words! :wub2:

Well, tomorrow is my orientation -- and I am SO excited and nervous and all of that all at the same time!

WISH ME LUCK TOMORROW! I can't wait to tell yall what happens!!!!

MISS YOU ALL :huglove:

OMG! Everytime I see Mika lately he is just TOO BEAUTIFUL for mere words! :wub2:

Well, tomorrow is my orientation -- and I am SO excited and nervous and all of that all at the same time!

Good luck Holly. I wish you all the best.

Oh Mika :wub2:

Wohooo!!

I wish you all the luck in the world!!

Love you!!

:huglove:

Good Luck Holly :huglove::thumb_yello:

Good luck Holly. I wish you all the best.

Thank you! :huglove:

Oh Mika :wub2:

Wohooo!!

I wish you all the luck in the world!!

Love you!!

:huglove:

I know right - I about died when I saw Mika!!!! :naughty:

Love You!!!!! :huglove:

Good Luck Holly :huglove:

Thank you dear! :huglove:

Fabulous advice! I do cry when I feel like it - no shotage there . . . I am the one who cannot control the emotions - as the boys say, I cry at EVERYTHING! Hey I am just a very emotional person . . . always have been. I do look to my children for TONS of strength! Really all I have to do is look at them and the sparks of inspiration fly. And all of a sudden I JUST can't be 'still'. I have to get up - and get out, and find a plan/a path for the rest of our life.

It is really funny how life is -

You know we all fall into a routine, so to speak. We get comfortable and live life as it goes. Soon all the days run together and we are stuck in the same rut. We get up go to work come home, and repeat. Never really thinking outside of the box - because well, we never have a reason to look at things any other way, when we are going through the motions of life. Then BOOM the rug is pulled out from under us - and we are forced to open our eyes to a world we never even considered. And then after the initial shock - we realize that this new canvas does not have to be painted blue nor bleak. It is a fresh clean slate that can have every color of the rainbow- if we only get the right paint. It's NOT the end - but the beginning of a whole new world.

I was too 'comfortable' with my life and daily routines to see this before.

I may not be jetting off cross-country to see MIKA this tour *sniff* But, in a couple years - if I can JUST stay focused and complete the tasks at hand (as difficult as they may be) I will be able to stalk him properly! :naughty:

MIKA is a H U G E inspiration in my life! NOW even more then EVER (is that even possible)? His words, his attitude, his example - will get me through!

I could not love another more! I am SO proud to be a fan of Mika - and he has given me the GREATEST gift anyone could ever have in the all the history of the Universe . . . all of you! :wub2:

I'm a very sensitive person myself so I know what it means.....

You're right, life is strange: only when something out of the ordinary happens to us, we see reality with other eyes, and realize there're also other ways of living and we begin to see things from a different perspective. And this new life must not be necessarily dark, it's up to us to have the strengh to have a fresh start and paint it with bright colours.

I fully understand you, as Mika is of great help to me both in good and in bad times ;):wub2:

OMG! Everytime I see Mika lately he is just TOO BEAUTIFUL for mere words!

I totally agree with you :wub2:

I wish you all the luck in the world Holly!! :huglove:

Please tell us how the day went! :cheerful_h4h:

I'm a very sensitive person myself so I know what it means.....

You're right, life is strange: only when something out of the ordinary happens to us, we see reality with other eyes, and realize there're also other ways of living and we begin to see things from a different perspective. And this new life must not be necessarily dark, it's up to us to have the strengh to have a fresh start and paint it with bright colours.

I fully understand you, as Mika is of great help to me both in good and in bad times ;):wub2:

I totally agree with you :wub2:

I wish you all the luck in the world Holly!! :huglove:

I do fully beleive now - that life truly is what you make it! You can take any situation and flip it - no matter how bleak things may be or look, it is a choice you have to either let it remain that way - or turn it around into something totally different. I did not use to think we (as in our human spirit) had such power to change things. I use to think that life was just the cards that were dealt to you - and you should live as such. But, that IS NOT how life is! ALL of us can do or be whatever we choose to. If you want MORE out of life then what you have - ALL you have to do is make it happen. SO what if you fall or get knocked down time and time again! You HAVE to get back up - and keep trying . . . it is only when you stop trying that you fall by the waste side. So what I lost my job - in a time of recession! (so have 5 million other Americans - so far, and the number is only growing) I can't sit here and cry about it - and the fact that I can't find another job because NO ONE is hiring. I have to find other avenues and through those avenues are vast opportunities. . . different - strange - unique possibilities. Things my mind was unable to even process before tragedy struck. We are going to be okay. We are going to get through this terrible year - and things are going to turn around - and through all of the grey skies ahead . . . one day - when we least expect it - guess what?! The sun will come shinning through! :wub2:

I do fully beleive now - that life truly is what you make it! You can take any situation and flip it - no matter how bleak things may be or look, it is a choice you have to either let it remain that way - or turn it around into something totally different. I did not use to think we (as in our human spirit) had such power to change things. I use to think that life was just the cards that were dealt to you - and you should live as such. But, that IS NOT how life is! ALL of us can do or be whatever we choose to. If you want MORE out of life then what you have - ALL you have to do is make it happen. SO what if you fall or get knocked down time and time again! You HAVE to get back up - and keep trying . . . it is only when you stop trying that you fall by the waste side. So what I lost my job - in a time of recession! (so have 5 million other Americans - so far, and the number is only growing) I can't sit here and cry about it - and the fact that I can't find another job because NO ONE is hiring. I have to find other avenues and through those avenues are vast opportunities. . . different - strange - unique possibilities. Things my mind was unable to even process before tragedy struck. We are going to be okay. We are going to get through this terrible year - and things are going to turn around - and through all of the grey skies ahead . . . one day - when we least expect it - guess what?! The sun will come shinning through! :wub2:
I believe life doesn't depend completely on ourselves.... fate plays a role in it,

but we have more power on it than we can imagine!

Edited by mari62

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi HollyD,

I've gone through this too and I am a lot happier with my new job; it was the perfect work for me, so it was worth all the turmoil.

Mika helped me a lot too

"Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in...smile like you mean it and let yourself let go cause it's all in the hands of a bitter bitter moon, say good bye to the world you thought you lived in, to the wolrd you thought you lived in"

"relax, take it easy cause there is nothing that we can do, take it easy...

there is an answer to the darkest times, it's clear we don't understand it but the last thing on my mind is to leave you , I believe that we're in this together, don't scream there are so many roads left"

You will find the perfect road for yourself and be happy!

Your faithful friend :crazyaboutmika

• 2 months later...