Mika at Oscar After-Parties 22 Feb 2009

suzie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
OOh that's definately the same girl in the last three pics! Well spotted!

:roftl: You really crack me up Bab, crack me up. Very right you are though

you're so right babs! it's the same girl in the last three pics...but not in the first one:roftl:

Exactly :naughty:

ouio1.jpg

tuii2.jpg

I really really can't see that :shocked:. To me they are totally different people, the Vanity Fair one being just a casual bystander.

I really really can't see that :shocked:. To me they are totally different people, the Vanity Fair one being just a casual bystander.

They look completely different for me, too. But even if it's the same girl, who cares, anyway:mf_rosetinted:

They look completely different for me, too. But even if it's the same girl, who cares, anyway:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I do. If he's cheating on Gaga now that we're putting so much effort into her hen party, I'm gonna be very annoyed! :sneaky2: Mika, behave :thumb_yello:.

:lmao::lmao:

Well, I do. If he's cheating on Gaga now that we're putting so much effort into her hen party, I'm gonna be very annoyed! :sneaky2: Mika, behave :thumb_yello:.

yes, you are right.. it would be a shame if you now had to cancel Gaga's hen party because of this girl - particularly if you have already invited some male strippers.:mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...