Mika at Oscar After-Parties 22 Feb 2009

suzie

thx for the big pics, marina. :wub2:

I am not a fan -like everyone seems to be- of the pic of him touching his hair: he's posing too much for my tastes.

I absolutely fall for the ones of him looking all goofy and emabarassed on red carpet. he's irresistible on those.. :wub2:

the hair is too tighly curled, i agree, but some curls falling here and there make them look more natural than they have been in past on formal occasions, and I agree with rose, his ideal hairdo is with not so short hair. he looks at his best this way. or with even longer hair. :wink2:

and the shoes are very classy, though very mika at the same time :thumb_yello:

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kath will need mouth to mouth when she sees this!!! :shocked:

I now have it as my desktop - tiled - so I have it twice!! :naughty:

NOT JUST KATH!!!

This picture is the one thing right now, that can render me completely helpless.

I'm begging you,stop posting it!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty:

:naughty: same here :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by mari62

Thanks Mari for the bigger ones!! :thumb_yello:

thx for the big pics, marina. :wub2:

I am not a fan -like everyone seems to be- of the pic of him touching his hair: he's posing too much for my tastes.

I absolutely fall for the ones of him looking all goofy and emabarassed on red carpet. he's irresistible on those..

the hair is too tighly curled, i agree, but some curls falling here and there make them look more natural than they have been in past on formal occasions, and I agree with rose, his ideal hairdo is with not so short hair. he looks at his best this way. or with even longer hair. :wink2:

and the shoes are very classy, though very mika at the same time :thumb_yello:

My pleasure girls! :)

Avoca, I agree with everything you say :wub2:

but.... still......in this case.. this huge pic can render me as helpless as Rose :blush-anim-cl:

Lol yeah so far :roftl: I've been checking too.. we're not giving them anytime to recover, eh? :naughty:

Do u believe me, if I tell you I found them purely by chance? :naughty:

I came across a very old article about Borders, I clicked a link on the page, and then another one, a site opened,

I wrote Mika in the search engine.. and...... I was.... :shocked::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Do u believe me, if I tell you I found them purely by chance? :naughty:

I came across a very old article about Borders, I clicked a link on the page, and then another one, a site opened,

I wrote Mika in the search engine.. and...... I was.... :shocked::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Yes sometimes it's like that lol

I saw this site a couple of days ago but didn't check all the pics :doh: Glad you found them :wink2:

Looks like we'll have to ask next time around, I guess.

Darn, looks like it. :naughty:

This is a long stretch but someone could e-mail Perez Hilton and ask him to ask Mika...:lol3:

Since it appears Mika doesn't do very many installments of the "Ask Mika" blog. :shocked::sneaky2::naughty: