The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Ooooh, that's really exciting! I'm excited now. But I guess I have to wait a reasonable amount of time for a reply first. But .. as if she'd be able to say anything Oops 37 indeed. It's really stupid though, because it's not like she made a fake email just to use for this, she used it to sell puppies too :naughty:

P.S. Have you seen Perez's thread?

Something tells me the people who pay for puppies don't get puppies....:mf_rosetinted:

I have!

Arts ! :wub2::huglove: Are you going to see Mika doing his secret whateveritis in LA ?? :blink:

If I can get there. We'll be at Dishpig's house by then, (i.e. a very difficult and labor-intensive area of California to get in and out of due to pesky mountain ranges, and the only short-cut is by sea, a type of terrain that my little stationwagon is unsuited for. :bleh:), and so my main worry is that Mika will decide to hold off on a key detail until just a couple of hours before he performs, in which case, I have no hope of getting there on time.

But in the meantime, let's try to be optimistic, shall we?:naughty:

I've been er, lacking lately.

Yeah, I know whatcha mean, I just wanted to know like....is he cute?

He asked the general public for one and I offered it to him.

Yes--where have you been?

He's not cute. He's :das;

She just said she was able to get home with no drink driving, not with dignity/cleanliness

True...:naughty:

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad was all "it sounds suspicious, sometimes people choose random houses, ask you to pay some rent in advance, take your money, and then that's the last you hear of them" and I was like "pfft, yeah whatever".

So he just called me, from 36 Holland street. He went up and knocked on the door (my dad is so embarrassing) and it turned out to be someone he KNOWS living there, a doctor from his work! And he said that no there are people living in both 36 and 36A, and they've never heard of any Ally Evert.

But this doctor said his sister in North Fremantle is thinking of putting a room for rent, so my dad gave them my number But NORTH Fremantle is even further from Murdoch :boxd:

Wow, good thing your dad went and checked, no matter how embarassing he was!

: sney2: Pfffffttt !!! I walked down the hill ... only a tad merry , with dignity, grace & aplomb ... (& I don't remember the names of the others )

Then we had a few more drinks once tucked safely back in the homestead ...

Translation: I have no clue what happened last night and GET ME SOME BLACK COFFEE :fisch::naughty:

Congrats on 10000 Teegs! :punk:

Something tells me the people who pay for puppies don't get puppies....:mf_rosetinted:

Me too :naughty: I told my dad about telling the police and he thinks she is definitely not in Australia, and the police wont be bothered with tracking down someone outside Australia :sad: I want that slag to pay!! :mad3:

If I can get there. We'll be at Dishpig's house by then, (i.e. a very difficult and labor-intensive area of California to get in and out of due to pesky mountain ranges, and the only short-cut is by sea, a type of terrain that my little stationwagon is unsuited for), and so my main worry is that Mika will decide to hold off on a key detail until just a couple of hours before he performs, in which case, I have no hope of getting there on time.

But in the meantime, let's try to be optimistic, shall we?

You should just go to LA and hang around in an internet cafe in a central area, or with a mobile phone with someone with internet ready to send you vital details :biggrin2:

:yay: Congrats Teegs - 10,000 posts

congrats Teegs!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 10,000 TEEGS !!!

Congrats Teegs :woot_jump:

Congrats Teegs!!! :yay:

Congrats on 10000 Teegs! :punk:

:groovy:CONGRATULATIONS TEGAN!!! :groovy:

Thank ye!

I remember being about 25 from 10,000, then I was 3 before it... I'm lucky I checked when I did, otherwise I'd be celebrating it in the Perez thread... and i only ever celebrate in the Aussie thread!

Edited by nico_collard