Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No secret gigs for me for a good while I am afraid :boxed:

Hoping if there is a tour that its later in the summer :naughty:

Good thinking, Stay out of the cold air. Unless, you plan to be one of those fans that Mika picks up in a limo before gigs. :naughty:

Well don't do anything too taxing then... you just have to take it easy...

Oh, did you hear about the secret gig Mika's doing in LA tomorrow?

Yes - I have just heard that he and Perez are handing out the tickets!! :shocked:

I am staying out of most of the other threads - otherwise I will get lost

in all the posts!! :naughty:

Good thinking, Stay out of the cold air. Unless, you plan to be one of those fans that Mika picks up in a limo before gigs. :naughty:

No - I have my own "wheels" :naughty::old:

You said that Emily Rose was scarier cause it was based on a true story... I thought Wolf Creek was scarier..

Which Amityville Horror movie? I thought the original was scarier than the remake... I suggest you read the book. The only book to scare the absolute hell out of me... and I found it at my grandparents' house :naughty:...

Oh yes, that sounds right. Emily Rose is so much better because of them tapes and everything. :shocked:

New Amityville, and then I read an interview with the real dad-guy :shocked:

What's the book called/about? Oooh, i want to read it now!

Wes Craven's Hills Have Eyes, or the remake?

New one. Soooo freaking gory, I love it. And the second one too.

*got distracted by Colin Firth*

Understandable, but still waiting. Colin Firth pictures are acceptable too :naughty:

You are quite mad daughta!!! :sneaky2::huglove:

Wendiiiiiiiiiiiii! :mf_lustslow:

Bahahaha!

Here I am just copying out notes, and I come across a most hilariously named symptom of this one disease, "confabulation". Chuckling to myself, I copy it out and then go on to see what that means ... "readiness to answer any question fluently with no regard whatsoever to facts." :lmfao:

*just did the calculations*

Oh yeeaah! I remember from way back in the day (:naughty:) concert time in america is morning/day time for us (aka: perfect for stalking).

6pm Tuesday (icecream time) will be 9am Wednesday, or 11am for you guys. The show is at 7pm Wednesday, isn't it? So 10am and 12noon Thursday. :biggrin2:

Oh yes, that sounds right. Emily Rose is so much better because of them tapes and everything. :shocked:

New Amityville, and then I read an interview with the real dad-guy :shocked:

What's the book called/about? Oooh, i want to read it now!

New one. Soooo freaking gory, I love it. And the second one too.

Watch the original one too... Jodie isn't a little girl in the original...

The book is called "The Amityville Horror", and it's by Jay Anson.

I haven't seen either, and for the most part the remakes aren't always as good as the originals... I'll have to get both and have a look...

We know about the power of reflective surfaces, don't we, Chickadee :wink2:

Yes Lilith. I mean, Silver.

Let me guess... Terry Pratchett?

Bingo!

Bahahaha!

Here I am just copying out notes, and I come across a most hilariously named symptom of this one disease, "confabulation". Chuckling to myself, I copy it out and then go on to see what that means ... "readiness to answer any question fluently with no regard whatsoever to facts." :lmfao:

And realised they were describing you, didn't you?

Well, it looks like I'm going to Twilight prom... :blink:

:woot_jump:

Sounds like fun.

OK. I skipped over all the talk about scary movies, cos I hate horror movies. If I missed anything important, I'm sorry, cos I was skimming.

Yes Lilith. I mean, Silver.

Bingo!

And realised they were describing you, didn't you?

Sounds like fun.

OK. I skipped over all the talk about scary movies, cos I hate horror movies. If I missed anything important, I'm sorry, cos I was skimming.

Well, I'm excited.. and i haven't been this excited for something for a while... I'm even using my excitedness for the prom for the Mika thingy, and I'm excited for it too!