The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Hi Friends ! :huglove::bye:

I've hardly been here ... :tears: Verra busy this week !

Still, I can be around tonight. :cheerful_h4h:

Last night, we had some wonderful old friends come for dinner & a sleepover ... with their 5 yr. old girl & 14mth. old boy. I cooked Tandoori chicken & P. cooked rice & veges. ... they brought some lovely bottles of wine & champers & we chatted away by the fire, listened to music (this couple are great musicians) & coloured in fairies with textas & played with 'my little ponies' into the wee small hours! :wub2:

Tonight is a quieter one ... :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently addicted to Scouting for Girls. And I just feel like I needed to come here and tell Kelzy that, in my head, "She's so Lovely" is about you. It probably has to do with the combination of flirty, dirty and thirty all in one line, but every time I hear it I see him singing to you in my head. You can go and youtube search it yourself, because I have officially gone over my download limit for this month and youtube wont even open anymore :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Good evening All :bye:

*is very tempted to change her mobile number and move house overnight*

And maybe even a name change. :naughty:

Hello happikali! :wub2:

I feel like watching a movie. Suggestions anyone?

Bolt, have you seen Bolt? I like Bolt :cheerful_h4h:

:roftl:

Good evening All :bye:

*is very tempted to change her mobile number and move house overnight*

And maybe even a name change. :naughty:

It is about you isn't it? You are so lovely :naughty: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know how we'll make it through this :blink: I have had this song in my head all day, I dont know how to get it out. I don't know, I don't know, I don't knoooooooooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOoooow!

Hey fellows Aussies!!! thought I'd duck my head in here... For all those who don't know, I'm Zoe... Tegan's sister... I kinda can't sleep atm as I'm still buzzing from this evening... the prom which I'm sure Tegan's mentioned... well you see I'm going too (of course) and I just found out I'm definitely in the top 5 for Prom Queen...

So yeah... a buzzing Zoe = no sleep!!!

YaY!!!

Hey fellows Aussies!!! thought I'd duck my head in here... For all those who don't know, I'm Zoe... Tegan's sister... I kinda can't sleep atm as I'm still buzzing from this evening... the prom which I'm sure Tegan's mentioned... well you see I'm going too (of course) and I just found out I'm definitely in the top 5 for Prom Queen...

YaY!!!

Good luck Zoe - I hope you get it!! Will keep fingers and toes crossed for you :thumb_yello:

thank you!!! that's sweet...

hehe, it was funny... when I found out I was like you're joking right... Tell me you're joking! and I was like why would they like a podgy 28 year old mother???

Beauty is not only on the outside - the whole person makes the whole

picture!! I have met very pretty folk who are rotten underneath!!

Alright... here we go...

And keep in mind I haven't really done much with it...

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

And me with my tiara..

IMG_1182.jpg

Zoe wanted to do a fringe, nad at the very least I can do stuff with it...

hehe, I needed to comment on this...

that's so hawt hair, Tegan... what brilliant person did that??? :bleh:

Beauty is not only on the outside - the whole person makes the whole

picture!! I have met very pretty folk who are rotten underneath!!

yeah I have to say I've meet some really crappy beautiful people...

then again I've met some beautiful people who don't realise they're beautiful and who have gorgeous personalities... which adds to their beauty!!!

yeah I have to say I've meet some really crappy beautiful people...

then again I've met some beautiful people who don't realise they're beautiful and who have gorgeous personalities... which adds to their beauty!!!

Very true!!!! :thumb_yello:

Bolt, have you seen Bolt? I like Bolt :cheerful_h4h:

It is about you isn't it? You are so lovely :naughty: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know how we'll make it through this :blink: I have had this song in my head all day, I dont know how to get it out. I don't know, I don't know, I don't knoooooooooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOoooow!

That song was great.:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted: So good they just changed it slightly for the followup single ... and the next ....

Hey zoe, nice to see you around here. Whens the prom?

Its sunny outside yet I have goosebumps, cos its cold. Evil deceiving sun *will put a jumper on soon*

And my portfolio is up to 3500 words with 2 sections still to go. The lecturers must have been laughing at the beginning of the semester when they thought 2000 would be enough. Filling in all the sections without any anaylsis would still be over 2000 words

hehe, I needed to comment on this...

that's so hawt hair, Tegan... what brilliant person did that??? :bleh:

Yeah, I wonder :naughty:

Prom's this Friday... this FRIDAY!!! and I've been told that I have to win prom queen... hehe, it would so look hot if Tegan and I are wearing matching tiaras!!! :P

YAY! Mine's gonna look hotter though...

YaY!!!

Awesome! Tegan told us you were already in the top 5 before, so I can't get really excited about it now :naughty:

Will you show us your dress too? :das:

That song was great.:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted: So good they just changed it slightly for the followup single ... and the next ....

Hahahahahahahahaha, I reckon! I heard the album for the first time yesterday, but then I figured - why bother? I'd get the same experience with She's So Lovely on repeat. So I did that :naughty:

The first time I kept thinking I was hearing a remix, but then it dawned that they used the same chords, melody and rhythm for every single song, with just vaguely different lyrics :naughty:

Oh, and - I'M GOING TO THE LIVING END STADIUM CONCERT THINGY!

Me and Dani entered a competition and DANI WON! A double pass and signed poster! :groovygroovygroovy:

Sooooo happy/excited now! :biggrin2:

:punk:

CONGRATS !! :punk: (if you'e into that kind of music :naughty: )

Hello Auslings ! :bye:

Prom's this Friday... this FRIDAY!!! and I've been told that I have to win prom queen... hehe, it would so look hot if Tegan and I are wearing matching tiaras!!! :P

We expect photos :das: (somewhere where we can snoop, be it facebook, or whatever)

Good luck

Hello all. Chinese bbq flavoured stir fry :thumbdown: I do not like it I've decided

We expect photos :das: (somewhere where we can snoop, be it facebook, or whatever)

Good luck

Hello all. Chinese bbq flavoured stir fry :thumbdown: I do not like it I've decided

Do the Chinese even have barbecues? :naughty:

Do the Chinese even have barbecues? :naughty:

I asked that too when dad said that was the flavour stir fry sauce we were having. It raised doubts to the taste right from the start.

3900 words :blink: with more to write. I think I'll try cutting bits out, but I still blame the lecturers for how long it is. I'm following the sheet of criteria as best I can.

I asked that too when dad said that was the flavour stir fry sauce we were having. It raised doubts to the taste right from the start.

3900 words :blink: with more to write. I think I'll try cutting bits out, but I still blame the lecturers for how long it is. I'm following the sheet of criteria as best I can.

Write all that you want to say, then get down to some serious editing :naughty:

Write all that you want to say, then get down to some serious editing :naughty:

Editing isn't going to save it unless I cut out sections. I may be able to lose a hundred to a couple of hundred words but no matter what I'll be way over. So I'm just hoping their going to accept that and not penalise for it (I hope)

Auslings? :blink:

Good evening HK :bye:

Hi Silv ! Yeah ... Oldlings, Midlings, Younglings, Auslings !! :biggrin2:

Editing isn't going to save it unless I cut out sections. I may be able to lose a hundred to a couple of hundred words but no matter what I'll be way over. So I'm just hoping their going to accept that and not penalise for it (I hope)

Ouch Bex ... good luck w/that ! :blink: