The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

hocked: That's amazing! You must be brilliant..

Argh, I'm jealous. :naughy:

I wouldn't go that far :naughty: I actually have no idea how I did. I was more focused on not fainting. Not only were they pretty much the best musicians ever, but they were all incredibly good looking...

Singing with a jazz band - is this a career option?:wink:

Definitely, yes. But I'm too attached to having an income to fully commit to that yet. :naughty:

That sounds great - I play sax and trumpet, and love jazz!! :wub

Yay!

That's awesome! But I wonder how they determine such a title, is there a competition? A reality show?

Don't rain on my parade :naughty: I don't know, but I heard it from several people. And the way he plays pretty much sets it in stone.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go that far :naughty: I actually have no idea how I did. I was more focused on not fainting. Not only were they pretty much the best musicians ever, but they were all incredibly good looking...

Definitely, yes. But I'm too attached to having an income to fully commit to that yet. :naughty:

Yay!

Don't rain on my parade :naughty: I don't know, but I heard it from several people. And the way he plays pretty much sets it in stone.

So is there any chance of you getting together with them again and further exploring their goodlookingness under the guise of "doing stuff musically together"?

I love stage makeup :roftl: I look like an insane person. Our show is going up on Tuesday, and it has a creepy asian aesthetic...so we all look like serial killer geishas who had accidents with the hairdryer.

That reminded me of the girls in this video clip. They always freak me out.

So is there any chance of you getting together with them again and further exploring their goodlookingness under the guise of "doing stuff musically together"?

Sadly, probably not :naughty: They're from Montreal...and also, they're way above me...they'd call on a professional singer if they wanted one. Me singing with them was born out of confusion, really...my friend thought she overheard someone say they wanted me to sing, so I went up and asked them and they seemed just as surprised as I was but totally OK with me doing something. Which is pretty cool, seeing as they had no idea if I was actually any good or not. So I went back to our table and found out that my friend had misheard...but I would have felt really dumb if I hadn't gone up there after I asked. So I did, after much spazzing. :biggrin2: The venue was really informal and relaxed, so it wasn't too scary.

Sadly, probably not :naughty: They're from Montreal...and also, they're way above me...they'd call on a professional singer if they wanted one. Me singing with them was born out of confusion, really...my friend thought she overheard someone say they wanted me to sing, so I went up and asked them and they seemed just as surprised as I was but totally OK with me doing something. Which is pretty cool, seeing as they had no idea if I was actually any good or not. So I went back to our table and found out that my friend had misheard...but I would have felt really dumb if I hadn't gone up there after I asked. So I did, after much spazzing. :biggrin2: The venue was really informal and relaxed, so it wasn't too scary.

So it was serendipity really. How cool!

Oh well, you'll always have the experience and you wouldn't have had it if your friend hadn't misheard. So kudos to your friend mishearing:thumb_yello:

That reminded me of the girls in this video clip. They always freak me out.

Ooooh, I love the writing on the green girl's face. I might even suggest that for our show.

So it was serendipity really. How cool!

Oh well, you'll always have the experience and you wouldn't have had it if your friend hadn't misheard. So kudos to your friend mishearing:thumb_yello:

Yeah, exactly :cheerful_h4h: It was all just a random coincidence but an awesome one. :biggrin2:

:shocked: Page 2 again !! :sneaky2:

Hullo !! :bye:

Fantastic news about your jazz performance Rosie !! :clap: I would have been extremely nervous in that situation ... :aah:

TEEGS: Yes ... feeling 'not in a good way' shagged is just bloody annoying, isn't it ??!! :sneaky2::naughty:

:shocked: Page 2 again !! :sneaky2:

Hullo !! :bye:

Fantastic news about your jazz performance Rosie !! :clap: I would have been extremely nervous in that situation ...

TEEGS: Yes ... feeling 'not in a good way' shagged is just bloody annoying, isn't it ??!! :sneaky2:

:sneaky2:

Good morning Happi :huglove:

It seems to me that most brilliant male musicians are good-looking. :naughty:

*is reminded of the jazz musician guy who she hasn't seen for a while because he's in Canberra, but is hoping that he comes to the Deb as his brother is partnering somebody*

:lmfao: Whaaaaaaattttt ???!!! :naughty:

'Evening Wendi ! :huglove:

:roftl: I am not here for long - have a dvd to take to my b/f that

he wants to see - and I want to get it sent away so I can get

the next one through the post!! :biggrin2:

TEEGS: Yes ... feeling 'not in a good way' shagged is just bloody annoying, isn't it ??!! :sneaky2::naughty:

It is bloody annoying...

I had ot take Britt to the doctors today cause she's got an eye infection... I sat there waiting for the emergency clinic cause I couldn't get in any earlier and waited for 1 1/2 hours...

But anyways...

Aaah ok ... well have a lovely day then ! :wink2::biggrin2:

Hi SD ! :bye:

Hello!

Sorry I haven't been around much (once again) but school has been crazily busy. I have exams in just under a week and I've hardly studied because of my other homework! :shocked:

I'm rather scared.

It is bloody annoying...

I had ot take Britt to the doctors today cause she's got an eye infection... I sat there waiting for the emergency clinic cause I couldn't get in any earlier and waited for 1 1/2 hours...

But anyways...

What a drag ... still, I hope Britt's eye is ok ...:thumb_yello:

Hello!

Sorry I haven't been around much (once again) but school has been crazily busy. I have exams in just under a week and I've hardly studied because of my other homework! :shocked:

I'm rather scared.

Awww .... you are smart ... you'll be fine, a bit tired maybe ... :wink2:

What a drag ... still, I hope Britt's eye is ok ...:thumb_yello:

It should be okay... it was looking a bit better today, if it's better tomorrow she'll be able ot go to school...

I really don't want her hanging around tomorrow, esp since we haven't gotten mum a birthday present and it's tomorrow... :blush-anim-cl::doh:

Yay!

I've been very excited... I wasn't allowed to say anything till they had, so when they did I could!

And I've just told Freddie if he drops my book in the Thames, he doesn't get his fosters... :shun::naughty:

:roftl: I just saw that !!

I already knew cos I read Caz offer it to you ... on Twitter maybe ??

Anyway ... BRILL !! :thumb_yello: