The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

:roftl: I just saw that !!

I already knew cos I read Caz offer it to you ... on Twitter maybe ??

Anyway ... BRILL !! :thumb_yello:

I think she might've mentioned it in here... I don't know...

But still... it's exciting! I seriously haven't been this excited about a Mika gig for a loooooooooong time!

Oh, and by the time he gets the book it'll be 2 years and 6 days since he did the gig in Syd...

Anyways, I'm gonna head off to bed cause I have to do some shopping and depositing a large sum of someone else's money into another bank account...

Edited by nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha !! I honestly don't think I've ever met anyone in my life who goes to so many concerts/comedy gigs as you Bianca !!

Haha, I don't go to that many. Okay, maybe comedy gigs, don't ask me to add up how much I've spent on them, those things are expensive! I'm just making up for last year where I did nothing with the Costa Rica saving and such!

This year's concerts: Kooks x2, British India x3. :dunno:

And Grates, Little Birdy, Bob Evans x2, Living End, Something With Numbers x2 planned :aah:

Comedy shows - Dylan Moran, and Ross Noble booked :naughty:

BUsy busy shift, mother's day is crazy, we had one of our biggest (if not biggest) hours ever

Because bringing your mum to Macdonalds is such a lovely gift :teehee:

I'll assume that the Luna Park one is the Didn't Even Tourus one...

I don't know what that is, but it's a video clip to love Today :naughty: And Kelzy has a video of her and Bec telling Mika to come to the Palais.

Don't rain on my parade. I don't know, but I heard it from several people. And the way he plays pretty much sets it in stone.

Oh right, yes, I see :naughty:

That reminded me of the girls in this video clip. They always freak me out.

I love Faker.

I hate presentations. I have one I have to do tomorrow, that I need to write up still, and I don't want to do it. But as it affects 10% of my final mark, I have to.

I have a presentation tomorrow and I am soooo excited!!! Seeing as we filmed it all as a hi-larious infomercial instead of a bor-ing speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGKe7qe-G6k << everyone watch this!! :biggrin2:

I am not here for long - have a dvd to take to my b/f that

he wants to see - and I want to get it sent away so I can get

the next one through the post!!

OooOOOooh, what DVD?

Anyways, I'm gonna head off to bed cause I have to do some shopping and depositing a large sum of someone else's money into another bank account...

OoooOOOoooh, who's money into who's bank account?

Oh, look at this random guys' videos I am just looking at:

Don't even ask me how I got to his page, youtube is far too good for random procrastination, but I do love his piano skills, I love towards the end when it gets all full on and stuff.

Edited by Oakie Doke

I don't think you've signed the new one...

Have I signed the new one?

Hello!

Sorry I haven't been around much (once again) but school has been crazily busy. I have exams in just under a week and I've hardly studied because of my other homework! :shocked:

I'm rather scared.

Don't be scared. Just do what you can. Do the teachers who are setting homework know you have exams to study for? They might be willing to give you an extension.

Any bank account? :shocked: How about mine? :roftl:

Because bringing your mum to Macdonalds is such a lovely gift :teehee:

I have a presentation tomorrow and I am soooo excited!!! Seeing as we filmed it all as a hi-larious infomercial instead of a bor-ing speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGKe7qe-G6k << everyone watch this!! :biggrin2:

Its a subsitute for breakfast in bed (because some kids just shouldn't be let near the kitchen :naughty:)

I wish we could do something cool like that... but ours have to be speeches

Just checkin in on y'all :huglove:

The didn't even tourus™ video is the luna park one. *nods*

Fred and Cazzie are wonderfulness :huglove:

:shocked: How is that Cazzie isn't an honourary already?

Bec, get that citizenhip game show test ready. We have a contestant. :teehee:

That infomercial was pretty hilarious, Oakie Doke. The cat was really cute! :wub2:

Don't be scared. Just do what you can. Do the teachers who are setting homework know you have exams to study for? They might be willing to give you an extension.

Umm, well most of the homework is actually in preparation for the exams so it's probably a good idea for me to do it. But my main problem was a huge English Extension assignment to write an "imaginative composition" with a visual representation. But I handed that in yesterday. So everything is seeming a little more manageable now. :thumb_yello:

Just let me know when she's online and going to come in here and I'll post it :wink2: (I think there's some other honouraries out there still to take it too)

:sneaky2: Yes - you made me go through it and now you just let in anyone :mad3:

:roftl:

Just checkin in on y'all :huglove:

Fred and Cazzie are wonderfulness :huglove:

:shocked: How is that Cazzie isn't an honourary already?

Bec, get that citizenhip game show test ready. We have a contestant. :teehee:

Hi Kelz :wub2:

Did you see my post about problems with MSN?

Couldn't get MSN to work again :mad3:

Followed instructions, set up login and password OK, could use it while I was logged in, but when I had logged out and tried to get back in again, it just tells me password is incorrect or user name does not exist. :sneaky2: Which isn't true because I wrote them down very carefully. This is exactly what happened last time.

Is there some background setting that I need to change?

And as for the jpg I wanted to use, there is nothing wrong with the size. it just won't upload. :aah:

Obi-wan Kelzobi - you are my only hope :starwars:

:sneaky2 Yes - you made me go through it and now you just let in anyone :mad3

:roftl

:teehee: We are (mostly) women. So, we therefore have the right to change our minds :pinkbow:

Hi Kelz :wub2 :

Did you see my post about problems with MSN?

Awww :wub2:

I did! I will PM you.

We need to get back to testing everyone and anyone before they make the honourary list :wink2naughty:

Yes we should. :naughty:

I officially hate can-openers. :sneaky2:

I bought the kittehs real tuna as a treat, but I got the no brand version. Which of course doesn't have lift/flip toppy things. So, I got out the electric can opener ft. Knife sharpener. It put a hole in the can but it wouldn't cut the tin all the way around. So I pulled it off the machine and tuna brine went everywhere. After 10 tries I realised it was too blunt, but I decided on one last try. Of course, that's when the machine broke. So I threw it back in the cupboard and searched the draw for a bottle opener ft. can-stabber-thing. I stabbed the can with the can-stabber thing and tuna brine went all over me. I gave it greaso's and I decided it wouldn't open up the lid properly anyway. So, finally I found a real can opener hiding in the corner utensil holder thingy which is about 15 years old, and after trying to use it the wrong way 5 times I finally managed to open the can of tuna ft. leaking all over the sink and my hands..

I put it in the dishes and my 3 boys snobbed it. Last time I spoil them with real fish. :aah:

But, MM's cat just ate it. At least scrubberguts isn't picky.

I don't know what that is, but it's a video clip to love Today... And Kelzy has a video of her and Bec telling Mika to come to the Palais.

OoooOOOoooh, who's money into who's bank account?

The Palais one...

The Bowen Residents Action Group money into another account so we can earn interest...

They stupidly trust me as the treasurer... :naughty:

r327440_1470463.jpg

Oooooooh! Shiny! :naughty:

Have I signed the new one?

Any bank account? How about mine?

I don't think so... I'll check soon...

Nope, not any... it'd go into my account before it touches yours! :bleh:

Fred and Cazzie are wonderfulness...

How is that Cazzie isn't an honourary already?

Bec, get that citizenhip game show test ready. We have a contestant.

Any chance you can link me up to it? I can't find it anywhere...

Fred and Cazzie sure are wonderfulness... they might just get something a little extra in the package! :das:

I haven't worked that out yet... unless she is automatically an honourary cause of Freddie...

We should just subject her to it anyways...

Obi-wan Kelzobi - you are my only hope :starwars:

:lmfao:

*worships silver*

OooOOOooh, what DVD?

Amazing Grace - the life story of William Willberforce!! I was not that sure

I wanted to see it, but Chris did so..........................:mf_rosetinted:Then his dvd player packed in!!!! :roftl:

Just let me know when she's online and going to come in here and I'll post it :wink2: (I think there's some other honouraries out there still to take it too)

I don't think I have taken it :shocked:

Ohhh kaaay. I've reuploaded it to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxaH_nJRsgk

And I'll reupload it to megaCher or whatever it's called so you can have a good copy. :naughty:

Coolness...

When I decide I've made enough spelling mistakes in the book I'll start making the DVD ft. Uncle Norm!

Oh, and who wants to give me a SHORT rundown on Scienceworks?

Amazing Grace - the life story of William Willberforce!! I was not that sure

I wanted to see it, but Chris did so..........................:mf_rosetinted:Then his dvd player packed in!!!! :roftl:

:shocked: I love that movie! It's beautiful. I cry at the end every time.

And having Ioan Gruffud on-screen for the whole film makes it really worthwhile. :das:

:shocked: I love that movie! It's beautiful. I cry at the end every time.

And having Ioan Gruffud on-screen for the whole film makes it really worthwhile. :das:

Really? I didn't think I would enjoy it :shocked: Chris has just text to

say it's not his dvd player that is faulty - it's the cable!! I

will re-order it soon :biggrin2: