The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Admirably, schmadmirably! Any more now?

Yep.. I have maths tomorrow, music and english extension on Friday and maths extension next Tuesday.

But I actually don't mind doing exams. One three out of five days I've had the whole afternoon off for sleep. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally handed in my seemingly never-ending assignment. Two days late, but who cares. :groovy:

Now one more assignment and a test to go. :rolls_eyes:

Good girl...

better get started on the next assignment (unless the test is first)...

Apparently we shouldn't discuss this interpretation on MFC :fisch:

Blame Mika, he's the one who sung it :shun:

Apparently not... tis a bit rude...

Maybe that should be on teh list of thing we need to discuss with him when he comes back... we're already gonna ask him where he's looking in "the" pic...

I know!:teehee:

I'm grateful I wasn't banned!:blush-anim-cl:

Did you get a warning? Cause I didn't... he didn't even tell us to ease up...

No, I only got a PM that Freddie had deleted my post with a link.

He's a sweetheart, I was only kidding about the banning!:wink2:

Yep.. I have maths tomorrow, music and english extension on Friday and maths extension next Tuesday.

But I actually don't mind doing exams. One three out of five days I've had the whole afternoon off for sleep. :naughty:

Gosh, how many classes do you have? :shocked:

Apparently not... tis a bit rude...

I got nothing either, that's probably the crappest thing here, what's the point of editing our posts and not even telling us about it? I wouldn't even have noticed if wendi didn't point it out.

Did you know that marshmallows are plants?

.... If you were immune you were supposed to have a reaction at the skin test site, and possibly get sick. While we were waiting to go in I was comparing skin test bumps with my friend, and we were like "yeah, that's nothing, dammit - so didn't want to have to pay $100!". Then we got handed our blood test results and it was like getting exam marks back or something, hoping you would have antibodies, lol, but I didn't. Then I went to see the doctor and it turns out you are supposed to have NO reaction at the skin test site, but I had a very mild reaction,....

Not like me then - I overreact to everything - eg had tetanus vaccine -after two hours arm was completely rigid - so they had to give me muscle relaxant - which relaxed all my muscles and I couldn't stand up - shaking like a jelly :naughty:

Oooh, my friend wants Piggy to make babies with her girl weero, and then we can hand raise them! :biggrin2::

What are we talking about here?

Yes :glasses2:

Maybe that should be on teh list of thing we need to discuss with him when he comes back... we're already gonna ask him where he's looking in "the" pic...

Are you sure you want to know? :mf_rosetinted:

I got nothing either, that's probably the crappest thing here, what's the point of editing our posts and not even telling us about it? I wouldn't even have noticed if wendi didn't point it out.

Hope I didn't cause trouble - I just noticed Fred's name at the

bottom of the posts - and wondered what I had missed!! :naughty:

Are they REALLY plants? :blink:

Hope I didn't cause trouble - I just noticed Fred's name at the

bottom of the posts - and wondered what I had missed!! :naughty:

Are they REALLY plants? :blink:

Marsh mallows are indeed plants - part of them was used to make sweets - which somehow evolved into the things we know as marshmallows today.

Marsh mallows are indeed plants - part of them was used to make sweets - which somehow evolved into the things we know as marshmallows today.

I just knew being part of this forum would help my knowledge :biggrin2:

Thanks Silver :thumb_yello:

My cat is being more stalkerish than normal.

Not only did it wake me up at 3:30 wanting to play and kept me awake for an hour, it woke me again at 7:30 (when I woke one of the others up with her) and now she keeps walking up and down the desk in front of me, wanting attention

No, I only got a PM that Freddie had deleted my post with a link.

He's a sweetheart, I was only kidding about the banning!:wink2:

Ooooh... I feel a little bit left out.;.. I didn't get a PM :crybaby:

Really? I was not aware of that!

Birds...

Are you sure you want to know? :mf_rosetinted:

Of course...

Why wouldn't I?

Or maybe I could get you to ask him about it, seeing as you're going to see him very soon!

PIGGY! And his girlfriend to be, Ruby :das:

Yup Yup, I was toasting some toast and perving at a bunch of vitamin and supplement pill containers and one said "Garlic and Marshmallow" and I was like "wtf?" and the ingredients list clearly said "marshmallow", so then I googled it :naughty: They used to use the inside of the stem of the Marshmallow plant to make marshmallows, but now they use gelatin because it's easier/cheaper/less vegetarian.

Eight. :naughty:

Oh my gosh, I had 5 in highschool, what is wrong with NSW? They make you go for an extra year AND make you do more classes?

Ooooh... I feel a little bit left out.;.. I didn't get a PM

Me either :tears:

I'm going to see the living end tomorrow :cheerful_h4h:

I've finished the first half of my critique (the numeracy half) but am now having trouble thinking up a good everyday out of school experience for young children in which literacy learning would take place, and which I can analyse and draw implications from, to use as my scenario. Anyone got a good one? (its for young children, around prep age)

Oh my gosh, I had 5 in highschool, what is wrong with NSW? They make you go for an extra year AND make you do more classes?

Well, in year 11 our minimum is only 6 and in year 12 the minimum is 5. But I'm just insane and like to be cruel to my brain. :naughty:

Well, in year 11 our minimum is only 6 and in year 12 the minimum is 5. But I'm just insane and like to be cruel to my brain. :naughty:

8 is insane..

I did 5 in year 12 and 6 in year 11 (one of which was a year 12 unit)

I've finished the first half of my critique (the numeracy half) but am now having trouble thinking up a good everyday out of school experience for young children in which literacy learning would take place, and which I can analyse and draw implications from, to use as my scenario. Anyone got a good one? (its for young children, around prep age)

TV show, getting stories read to them at night/being taught to read by their parents, I don't actually know what prep school is, are we talking pre-primary?

Oh my gosh, what is wrong with you?

(Okay, so maybe I did 7 in year 11 when the minimum is 5)

TV show, getting stories read to them at night/being taught to read by their parents, I don't actually know what prep school is, are we talking pre-primary?

Oh my gosh, what is wrong with you?

(Okay, so maybe I did 7 in year 11 when the minimum is 5)

Prep is the first year of primary school here.

I think I might go with the children being read to/being taught to read by their parents... its just the analysing and all that that I need to do

So, we can say "finger", and we can say "woman" - but "a" is the dirty word. :teehee:

In other news:

Wouldn't you all love the be one of the NZ people who had $10,000,000 put into their bank account by Westpac bank by mistake. :das:

So, we can say "finger", and we can say "woman" - but "a" is the dirty word. :teehee:

In other news:

Wouldn't you all love the be one of the NZ people who had $10,000,000 put into their bank account by Westpac bank by mistake. :das:

Did they got to keep the money!:biggrin2:

Imagine the amount of Mika concerts you could go to.....:blink:

Did they got to keep the money!:biggrin2:

Imagine the amount of Mika concerts you could go to.....:blink:

They've gone missing :naughty:

I know!! :shocked: but, with that much money I could hire a private show :das:

What about grocery shopping and reading or writing the grocery list? Reading the menu at a restaurant. Going to the library. Reading street signs, store signs. Following song lyrics in a song book, at church.