The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

How do you know that?

And how can you be semi vegitarian?

It's in the Belgian article Silver linked to.

A semi-vegetarian is either a 'vegetarian' that eats fish or one that cheats, and Mika is both :teehee: But it's sweet that he tries :cheerful_h4h:

US would be DATES for sure... I very much doubt it would be Oz. Possibly Asia (more likely Japan than anywhere else)... if it is Japan I would be very seriously considering going... and crashing on BS's floor (though I haven't asked :naughty:)!

How much does it cost to fly to Japan?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Physical, I already have the download and I didn't pay for it :teehee:

That's naughty... but so did I...

zachofficial%20banner.JPG

trekpress5.jpg

Am I forgiven now?

Ooooooh yes...

He's so shiny! :fangurl:

:roftl: I figure most people here would figure it out when I appeared at Mika's suddenly announced acoustic show - I meant RL people!

I would think so... you can do a Jolene!

Shiny. Both figuratively and literally. :naughty:

For sure...

OMG, he said something in outtakes of So NoTORIous that I thought was cool (and reminded me of you coincidentally)... he's jumping around going "I love her! I love her!", and at the end of the vid he collapses on a chair and says "Being straight is so exhausting..."

Holy crap you guys, how tall is Mika??????

I was always certain he was ****ING tall, but ... but but but ... is he the same height as me??? :shocked: :shocked:

l_ddf4d4a15c87909bc6a096917f44a74d.jpg IMGP1175.jpg

Yep, he is quite tall...

I'm past chin height I think... *checks pic*

100_1119.jpg

Yeah, past chin height...

And I just realised that pic of Bec and Meeks is one of mine! Thought it looked familiar!

OMG, he said something in outtakes of So NoTORIous that I thought was cool (and reminded me of you coincidentally)... he's jumping around going "I love her! I love her!", and at the end of the vid he collapses on a chair and says "Being straight is so exhausting..."

I've been meaning to watch So NoTORIous. Link? :naughty:

But mee! What about me! Why isn't anyone looking at me!

Clipboard02-10.jpg

Oh my gosh, I photoshop-lined the pictures up - HE IS BARELY TALLER BY ANY MORE THAN THE HAIR ON HIS HEAD (luckily there's a lot of that though :naughty:)

Bianca I love how your using me to compare heights :lmfao:

I think he might be only a little bit taller than you if anything

Yeah well, you're the only person who's had a photo taken with Mika and with me from the same angulation :teehee:

Mika's probably 2 inches taller than OkD but only because of his bouffy hair. :teehee:

I'm devastated, and am now going to protect his bouffy hair like a crazy person. I thought he was at least as tall as my brother or taller, the way poeple talk about HOW ****ING TALL HE IS all the time.

I'm devastated, and am now going to protect his bouffy hair like a crazy person. I thought he was at least as tall as my brother or taller, the way poeple talk about HOW ****ING TALL HE IS all the time.

:naughty: From what I remember reading he's 6ft 3 inches = 190cm??

How tall are you?

Edited by Kelzy
edit height