The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I don't know anything about that...

You are a bad fan :naughty:

Ummmmm... Peter Fascinelli, the guy who's playing Sam and the girl playing Emily...

I want Billy Burke... cause Charlie rules! And I heard from one of the people involved in the cons and such that Billy was coming...

Awesome, hope he'll be there!

Okay then... they're going to get Mika some fosters, a blow up kangaroo and some Aussie foods and such.. As caz said, they're going to bring Oz to Meeks...

Haha, awesome :naughty: What kinds of food?

:lmfao: @ wearing article previously worn by lamb.. I tried to get a ewe to follow her half dead baby over to an orphaned one... :blink:

Aww :tears: that goes against everything I just read about, oddly, it was all about making the orphaned ones smell like their one.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I came here to post this:

Kittens & cats will play socially with:

- Their own shadow

- Mirror

- Imaginary friends :lmfao:

- Other species eg dogs

:roftl:

Oh yeah, I came here to post this:

Kittens & cats will play socially with:

- Their own shadow

- Mirror

- Imaginary friends :lmfao:

- Other species eg dogs

My cat does that... she also likes to play with bugs, and imaginary friends are a big one... she runs around the house like crazy

Caz just told me what her and Freds are planning on doing when they give over the petition... sounds pretty awesome... :fangurl:

I'm seriously fangirling Freds and Caz right now...

:roftl: I heard last night. I fangurled too :fangurl::lmao:

My cat does that... she also likes to play with bugs, and imaginary friends are a big one... she runs around the house like crazy

My cats stalk and chase ME around the house. :naughty:

Okay then... they're going to get Mika some fosters, a blow up kangaroo and some Aussie foods and such.. As caz said, they're going to bring Oz to Meeks...

that' should do the trick!! he'll get the idea! :thumb_yello:

i used to have a blow up kangaroo when i was little :naughty:

when you hit it, it bounced back up:aah:

I was going to go for a walk today, some nice exercise... but then it started to rain the second I walked out the door. So now I'm considering browsing the shops, as exercise :naughty: (but then I'd prob need to decide what I wanted to eat over the weekend, so that I don't have to go to the shops tomorrow as well)...

i used to have a blow up kangaroo when i was little :naughty

when you hit it, it bounced back up:aah

I think I had one of them too!

Mine stalks me more than chases... she either thinks I'll feed her, or she wants attention :naughty :

:naughty:

Merlin's currently following me from room to room because I just got home from dinner-out. He has food, so it's not because he wants feeding - it's because he's a sticky-beak/Melzy impersonator and is checking on the other 3 cats with me. Typical Siamese. :wub2: I have to be careful because he tends to stand right behind me under my shadow, watching me in a creepy way, and I don't want to stand on him.. again. :teehee:

Just looked at him and he's doing that creepy stare at me again.

I was going to go for a walk today, some nice exercise... but then it started to rain the second I walked out the door. So now I'm considering browsing the shops, as exercise :naughty : (but then I'd prob need to decide what I wanted to eat over the weekend, so that I don't have to go to the shops tomorrow as well)...

Ohhh, you should do hokkien noodles. :licks_lips:

I finished tarping up 3 of the flyscreen sides of the Gazebo I got the other day for the cats. Now it's basically a tent. Yeah, I know, I could've just bought a tent, but I don't want it to have a floor so that the cats have a dry grassy area, and the gazebo was only $50 and the tarp was already in the shed amongst loads of other crap we hoard.. (seriously - we could actually have a furnished granny flat out there). No point wasting good tarp and extra money on smth that will be destroyed by 4 legged furballs by summer. :naughty: It actually looks really good, and I made it so that one side - the sunniest side - can be untied and sunlight can come in on warmer/dryer days. And this way the pussehs stay in our backyard more. :thumb_yello:

Or maybe you just imagine they do :wink2 :

:naughty: Maybe with 3 of them - but not Merlin. He's a stalker.

Edited by Kelzy
MQ dropped off

Oh my gosh, my life is now actually complete.

Now, I know I may have claimed my life to be complete when Paul started wearing skinny jeans, but at that time I didn't know the feeling of having actual Bob Evans acknowledging me in a blog. Uh-huh. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=62882922&blogId=492691235

:stretcher:

I finished tarping up 3 of the flyscreen sides of the Gazebo I got the other day for the cats. Now it's basically a tent. Yeah, I know, I could've just bought a tent, but I don't want it to have a floor so that the cats have a dry grassy area, and the gazebo was only $50 and the tarp was already in the shed amongst loads of other crap we hoard.. (seriously - we could actually have a furnished granny flat out there). No point wasting good tarp and extra money on smth that will be destroyed by 4 legged furballs by summer. :naughty: It actually looks really good, and I made it so that one side - the sunniest side - can be untied and sunlight can come in on warmer/dryer days. And this way the pussehs stay in our backyard more.

Please photo shoot immediately.

That's genious!:roftl:

Those guys have done tons for this fan club!:wub2:

Now, I know I may have claimed my life to be complete when Paul started wearing skinny jeans, but at that time I didn't know the feeling of having actual Bob Evans acknowledging me in a blog. Uh-huh. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=62882922&blogId=492691235

:shocked: Well done!!! You got good nose-pore footage.

Please photo shoot immediately.

It's cold and dark and wet outside. :aah: So, I can't put a random pusseh in the pic to show how much they "love" it because it's after curfew. :naughty:

But I'll post some in my next post.

They have :wub2:

Ooh how exciting. Can you copy and paste his mention of you here? Myspace is broken on my computer. :thumbdown:

IMGP3474Small.jpg

IMGP3477Small.jpg

IMGP3478Small.jpg

It's 95% windproof and waterproof now. I still have to put a sunchair in there for them to sleep on, after I brush it down, but not doing that until tomorrow..

Basically, I just poked holes into the tarp parts around the sides and top of the Gazebo, and threaded blue curling ribbon through and tied a bow. :pinkbow:

Oh, and on a random note: I forgot that the other night I was brushing Salem, the night he became an Ambassador for OzLand, and he had a yucky fur-knot. So, I cut it off and used it as a mohawk.

IMGP3408Small.jpg

IMGP3411Small.jpg

You are a bad fan

Haha, awesome :naughty: What kinds of food?

Aww :tears: that goes against everything I just read about, oddly, it was all about making the orphaned ones smell like their one.

Oooops, sorry... *slaps hand* I'll try to be a good little fangirl shall I?

I suggested stuff like tim tams, milo, minties, wagon wheels, eucalyptus lollies, etc...

I know it does, but we were kind of desperate at that stage... she seemed like a good mother, and we didn't want to leave the little one without a mother... which it didn't make and difference cause it died during the night...

I heard last night. I fangurled too

Hehe... I think it's great what they're doing for us.. or is it an excuse for Freddie to wear a cork hat and drink fosters? :naughty:

that' should do the trick!! he'll get the idea!

i used to have a blow up kangaroo when i was little :naughty:

when you hit it, it bounced back up:aah:

I don't think I ever had a blow up kangaroo... I think I missed out...

That's genious!:roftl:

They sure have!

If you have an account on AMF, can you go on there please?

Hehe... I think it's great what they're doing for us.. or is it an excuse for Freddie to wear a cork hat and drink fosters? :naughty:

:naughty: He seems very excited about that. :roftl:

Petition Book sent to London: $95

Fosters, blow up kanga & cork hat: £30*

Freddie inebriated and giving them to Mika: Priceless.

:teehee:

*give or take a pound/fosters/cork or two

Ooh how exciting. Can you copy and paste his mention of you here? Myspace is broken on my computer.

It says:

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

spacer.gifFootage from Fly By Night

Footage from the Fly By Night show on 29 May

:lmfao: Almost as good as when that Tyler person posted about ER's blog, but not quite there in the talking about/acknowledging me level. Although, it IS an entire blog just about my link, so it evens out :naughty:

IMGP3477Small.jpg

It's 95% windproof and waterproof now. I still have to put a sunchair in there for them to sleep on, after I brush it down, but not doing that until tomorrow..

Basically, I just poked holes into the tarp parts around the sides and top of the Gazebo, and threaded blue curling ribbon through and tied a bow.

GENIUS! And blue curling ribbon, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the professionals use.

Oh, and on a random note: I forgot that the other night I was brushing Salem, the night he became an Ambassador for OzLand, and he had a yucky fur-knot. So, I cut it off and used it as a mohawk.

IMGP3408Small.jpg

Have you seen www.kittytoupee.com ?

Oooops, sorry... *slaps hand* I'll try to be a good little fangirl shall I?

I suggested stuff like tim tams, milo, minties, wagon wheels, eucalyptus lollies, etc...

I know it does, but we were kind of desperate at that stage... she seemed like a good mother, and we didn't want to leave the little one without a mother... which it didn't make and difference cause it died during the night...

Yes.

Not uk wagon wheels, I hope :shocked:

Awww :tears:

He seems very excited about that.

Petition Book sent to London: $95

Fosters, blow up kanga & cork hat: £30*

Freddie inebriated and giving them to Mika: Priceless.

:teehee:

*give or take a pound/fosters/cork or two

:lmfao:

mikacard.jpg

:fisch:

Not uk wagon wheels, I hope :shocked:

Awww :tears:

Course not! They have to be Aussie ones...

What Mika will look like with his cork hat...

semiboganmika.jpg

And I think I found another reason why I love ZQ...

Apparently he called RPattz a douchbag after he won some award at the MTV awards... :lmfao::bow:

Edited by nico_collard