The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and, another thing:

This quick message is to confirm that the order you recently made with the Mika Store online store has now been shipped to you.

Details:

Order Number *******

Shipping date 03:58pm 8th Jun 2009

Shipped by Royal Mail

If you have a query regarding your goods or this e-mail then you can

e-mail orders@sandbag.uk.com or phone/fax us on

Once again, thank you for your order.

Mika Store

WTF?? Nothing should be getting "SHIPPED" out to me?? I ordered the digital and have already downloaded it?? :dunno:

:lmfao:

Maybe you're getting a freebie...

Another thing -

When I presented Mika with the first MFC yearbook in December 2007, he did not appear as enthusiastic as I expected either. He lost his voice and could only smile and say thank you several times. It was polite, but that's all.

Only hours later, when Andy came to the queue and approached me, did he say that Mika finally had some time to look through the yearbook and he was very impressed. That made me feel sooo much better.

Mika will have a moment to read the petition book later. How can he not appreciate your eagerness to see him?

I hope so... I really do...

But some sort of positive feedback would be good...

Not that Caz and Freds would not give us something back if it was good, cause thy'd be just as excited for us, if not more... something doesn't feel right..

I hope you're right Suzy.. I really do. :huglove:

I just want someone to say "No, it's ok.. He was happy with it" just like what you got from Andy later on.

Exactly...

Oh, I found the tweet...

osaruchan: just came back from the work with MIKA for his concert. he will be touring Paris, New York and Tokyo after this. highly recommended!

about 1 hour ago from web

So no LA... but big frigging surprise about Paris :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, here's my updates. Cazzie shook hands with Brian May at the Sadlers Wells bar,, Silver is speechless, and a little hoarse. (Hi ho silver away :naughty: ) She'll report tomorrow.

OH MY GOD!!!

Why is nobody more excited about this? My number one item on my list of things to do before I die is shake Brian May's hand. :naughty:

It's awesome that Mika got the petition. A little less awesome that he didn't seem happy at the time. But I suppose we'll just have to wait for news. I'm sure it can't be anything too bad. :thumb_yello:

OH MY GOD!!!

Why is nobody more excited about this? My number one item on my list of things to do before I die is shake Brian May's hand. :naughty:

It's awesome that Mika got the petition. A little less awesome that he didn't seem happy at the time. But I suppose we'll just have to wait for news. I'm sure it can't be anything too bad. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I was excited at the time (it was about 5:30 am), the excitement has worn off...

Hope not... but not sure... Melz got a message from Cazzie and it doesn't look so good... surely they wouldn't keep us in suspense like this if it was good news...

Okay, so I decided to come back!

Didn't think you'd stay away. :naughty:

It's a bit difficult to not freak out when all we get is "Mika got it" and "He was in a foul mood when he got the book"...

I'm starting to think that... If everything was hunky dory then why not say so?

Yeah. And all Silver said was "He got the petition". I just want a little more positive feedback.. :dunno:

I saw that... I was surprised at Tokyo...

Same.

It was in someone's twitter... pretty early in the thread (about page one or two I think)...

Yeah, I thought I really did see it.

I really don't like our chances.. I have to be honest about that...

I don't like anyone who doesn't live in easy travelling distance to Europe/UK/Americas chances..

And Suzy, unfortunately I think it has to do with $$$$

Yeah. Mika's Millions can't afford it.. :sad:

They prob just sent that to everyone :dunno:

Maybe.. *eyeroll* Did you get one??

: lmfao:

Maybe you're getting a freebie...

And, I actually deserve it. :shun::teehee:

Didn't think you'd stay away. :naughty:

I know.. I'm gonna do the floors, get some cheques signed and do an application for a job at centrew@nk...

Yeah. And all Silver said was "He got the petition". I just want a little more positive feedback.. :dunno:

Something... anything... even a :thumb_yello: would be okay...

I don't like anyone who doesn't live in easy travelling distance to Europe/UK/Americas chances..

I don't either... I hate to think what the others will think... cause if we can't get Mika here, then everywhere else has no chance... except maybe Tokyo...

Yeah. Mika's Millions can't afford it.. :sad:

It must be terrible for Mika's millions... he might run out of money soon :teehee:

And, I actually deserve it. :shun::teehee:

For sure!

Well, finally finished reading everything!

I'm going to go with the feeling in my gut that says everything is fine. I was panicked after the Milano gig when we didn't hear news for ages, and it turned out that everyone was either sleeping or travelling. So I refuse to panic now. The people who have given detailed reports so far have all said it was good. It's the little short msgs that seem to say otherwise and it may be that there is simply too little information to make accurate guesses at what was meant.

I have to go do some stuff for my kids (both are home sick today) but I will be around later.

I'm going to go with the feeling in my gut that says everything is fine. I was panicked after the Milano gig when we didn't hear news for ages, and it turned out that everyone was either sleeping or travelling. So I refuse to panic now. The people who have given detailed reports so far have all said it was good. It's the little short msgs that seem to say otherwise and it may be that there is simply too little information to make accurate guesses at what was meant.

I have to go do some stuff for my kids (both are home sick today) but I will be around later.

The way the message reads suggests something's not good/right...

Freddie and Caz wouldn't not tell us if it was good... besides, even silver didn't say anything besides he got it.

There's no real need to worry until we hear from Cazzie, which will be later on...

Oh, I found the tweet...

So no LA... but big frigging surprise about Paris :mf_rosetinted:

I really thought I did see something about L.A. - I was so sure of it. :dunno:

OH MY GOD!!!

Why is nobody more excited about this? My number one item on my list of things to do before I die is shake Brian May's hand. : naughty:

Ummm, because we're not you :teehee:

Yeah. Spoken like a true non fangurly mikamite who we should all be inspired by. :naughty:

Hope not... but not sure... Melz got a message from Cazzie and it doesn't look so good... surely they wouldn't keep us in suspense like this if it was good news...

Let's just hope that Cazzie saying Mika was in a foul mood and that he got the petition aren't connected together, but rather coincidental.. And, that she was drunk/tired/distracted by even drunker Fred at the time..

It must be terrible for Mika's millions... he might run out of money soon : teehee:

Oh, yes. Would be terrible for his bank account and wild dreams of owning Neverland.. :naughty:

Sometimes the short messages go straight to the point.

Catch ya..

No I didn't :shocked: so maybe you are getting a freebie :naughty:

Yae!!! I hope it's one of those hideous naked man dolls :aah:

There's no real need to worry until we hear from Cazzie, which will be later on...

Hopefully, Cazzie/Silver/Fred slap us for thinking the worst..

But in the meantime I'm going back to "Don't give a crap fangurl" mode. :shun:

I really thought I did see something about L.A. - I was so sure of it. :dunno:

Let's just hope that Cazzie saying Mika was in a foul mood and that he got the petition aren't connected together, but rather coincidental.. And, that she was drunk/tired/distracted by even drunker Fred at the time..

Oh, yes. Would be terrible for his bank account and wild dreams of owning Neverland.. :naughty:

I thought so too... I hope so too... I think i have a bit of hope... really, I do...

And we slap them back for not saying it was all good...

I think I might go to that... I'll be swinging between don't give a crap and thinking the worst till I find out...

I did it fof Cazzie, she got stuck behind Fred and couldn't get the caerama through, so as I was in front, she asked me to do it, and it was my pleasure ;-)

What's this about him being in a foul, mood?

He spoke to me straight after getting the petition, and I can tell you, that was NOT the face of a grumpy man!

His face was lit up!

Really don't know where that came from!

Maybe he was grumpy until he saw Rose. :teehee::roftl::roftl:

But, there we go. Good news.

Maybe he was grumpy until he saw Rose. :teehee::roftl::roftl:

But, there we go. Good news.

Saw that... hopefully that's what made it good...

I hate to ask all these questions, but like I said in the thread, I'm kinda protective of it and I want him to love it...

Ask away. We have every right to be in that thread wanting to know about how the book handover went.

I thought someone might think I'm being a bit pushy...

If Rose can give me some sort of feedback that'll be great... I know she has to sleep sometime, but she's still listed as online...

and, another thing:

This quick message is to confirm that the order you recently made with the Mika Store online store has now been shipped to you.

Details:

Order Number *******

Shipping date 03:58pm 8th Jun 2009

Shipped by Royal Mail

If you have a query regarding your goods or this e-mail then you can

e-mail orders@sandbag.uk.com or phone/fax us on

Once again, thank you for your order.

Mika Store

WTF?? Nothing should be getting "SHIPPED" out to me?? I ordered the digital and have already downloaded it?? :dunno:

I got the same email today and I did order the hard copy EP.

Btw, did anyone else order the hard copy other than me and DC?

'Don't give a crap fangurl' is the better way to deal with Mika, you'll be disappointed less often.

In the meantime I'd rather we support people who actually tour here such as Lilly Allen and, heck, some people like P!nk even claim to 'love' coming here.

I got the same email today and I did order the hard copy EP.

Btw, did anyone else order the hard copy other than me and DC?

'Don't give a crap fangurl' is the better way to deal with Mika, you'll be disappointed less often.

In the meantime I'd rather we support people who actually tour here such as Lilly Allen and, heck, some people like P!nk even claim to 'love' coming here.

I ordered the hard copy...

I think you're right... I'm not sure what to think TBH...

I ordered the hard copy...

I think you're right... I'm not sure what to think TBH...

Cool! Let me know when it arrives for you, I've had problems with mail in the past and I'm hoping it doesn't get delayed for me again.

P!NK is completely insane!! :roftl:

I'd go if I wasn't already going to 3 concerts in the next 3 months.

4, if Mika actually loves us. :freak:

Hang on.. Lily Allen, Alice Cooper and who else?

Not thinking that's likely...

Hang on.. Lily Allen, Alice Cooper and who else?

Not thinking that's likely...

Jimmy Barnes - again. :naughty: It's a ritual.

It's likely, just not obvious AT ALL. :rolls_eyes: