The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the link to my new thread on AMF. I tried clearing my cookies on the netbook, but it still wouldn't work, so ended up on the big pc. I'm wondering if the fact that I'm permanently logged in on the big pc is the reason it wouldn't let me in on my netbook?

I like the house!! Party at yours??

Technically, it should work if the IP address is the same. I can be logged in on all of my comps.

Hello all ! : wub2:

Im so sorry about the brief text , but my battery was running out and i wanted to send it before it did , now i wish i hadnt : roftl: Sorry if it caused confusion , but it was in no way meant about the petition : wub2: Mika has it anyway ! : biggrin2: gonna upload the vid nowwwwwwwww : thumb_yello:

Hello Cazziekins!!!! :wub2:

You're a real bugger. LOL!! We worked it out though after we "discussed" it to death..

I love the vid!! I hope someone else has it from the opposite side too.

:cheerful_h4h : Good point. Perhaps he was overwhelmed by the "here's a petition from all the countries in the asia pacific" and didn't say anything incase he inadvertantly agreed to tour some .... ridiculously obscure country that I can't think of an example for. But I get it. Yes. Good point. I forgive him. I just really wanted SOME word, instead of this inscessant waiting and watching other people get gigs and hanging on every announcement hoping there's the slightest chance it could be us. Maybe he will still twitter something soon :naughty :

But at the same point - if he had an acoustic show planned for Australia, I'm SURE he could have easily hinted about it at this opportunity. I think it's safe to assume we aren't getting one.

I need to make a point here that bothers me. When he received part 2 of the yearbook he said "Oh, I'd heard about that."

Actually, I think he always "hears" about all other things..

I can take this 2 ways. 1, he really forgets we exist, or 2, he does know and didn't want to give away his secret that he does actually stalk us like a crazy person..

Naww, I'd only blow your pictures up and line my ceiling with them : sad:

That's SNOT funny.

Who votes for twitter bombardment of mika asking him what he thinks of the petition? : naughty: Tomorrow or so, when he's had a chance to look over it.

People relentlessly asking him to play Lonely alcoholic in London worked :dunnoteehee:

I'm all for it. We need to wait until he tweets something first though. He doesn't read back.

No problem hun ! we did our best ! ... maybe it was JUST rushed ... I took this rushed-ness as being in a bad mood though and not wanting to really be signing : boxed: Ive also just seen that at first he wasnt even going to do signings : shocked: so maybe my feelings were a mixture of being rushed and he didnt feel the social-ness towards the fans : boxed: ... but i senced something , and that something was probs that he didnt wanna sign ...

It was definitely rushed. You were right, he did look like something was bothering him.. I think he was happy not to be getting asked to sign something.. At first.

Something else I wanted to post, : naughty:, if you came across my ranting in the gig thread : teehee: I base my argument on a comparison between Mika and Patience.

(Sorry, I know it's a **** quality video) ... but yeah. She DIDN'T signal for anyone to come on stage. Actually, the first person to go on (which you can't see in the video) entered from the side of the stage and came up behind her. But anyway, see how easy it is to keep control of the situation? And I dare say Grates fans are a little more strange and/or drunkenly than Mika fans. And they were actually molesting her and invading her space (again, sorry for the video, maybe you can see it better in HD with less lag, but one girl goes up and humps her, and then the girl at the end hugged her, slapped her butt and then kept hugging her, and then Patience hugs her back, as well as everyone around her), and she was having as much fun as them. Not saying Mika is crap for not enjoying being molested by strangers (not that one unsolicited hug is molestation), but -- he let them come on stage, and he has told people to go on stage in the past, if he doesn't like it then why the crap does he do it?

I think Mika enjoys the stage invasions. And, maybe there was something else completely unrelated that was bothering him.

But, you know what I'm actually sick of is when people say something is unfair, and someone says "Oh, it's not unfair" etc etc. There are many things in life that are fair, or unfair, and it all comes down to the individual and their circumstances..

Also , maybe i wanted this for you guys so bad that my expectations were a little high : teehee: Think what you like of his reaction , That was just "myyy interpretationnnnnnnnnnnn " : naughty:

Awwwww. But, what you guys did, TRULY FANTASTIC!!

What a blast : biggrin2:

He got a corked hat too : aah:

The blow up kangeroo and getting the crododile on stage , we did it : roftl:

HAHAHAHAH!!! You did it the AUSSIE way!!! :bow:

We even argued over this last night :boxedroftl:

I thought it went really well , he was rushed I tried to show him a few pages but it was tooo rushed really ...

Told him to watch the DVD too

With M and G's you rarely get like 10 minutes to do anything , not do you need it ... its all about the visibility ohh and blow up crocs: teehee:

Yeah. Rushed. Must've been about 100 people waiting?? Maybe I'll just slow down the footage to a creepy speed. :naughty:

Yeah, probably a bit of both. Both of which I understand : dunno: Writing your name a million times on peices of paper/cds for people whould be SO ****. And you known it's just so they can go and brag about it to everyone they know : dunno: And he probably had somewhere he wanted to be, maybe he was going out with his friends or something. Whatever, it's not in his job description to hang around and have a 20 minute conversation with every one of his hundreds of fans.

Of course, maybe he was in a bad mood too, I don't know, I suppose someone with previous meeting experiences to compare to is the best judge of that : naughty: But whatever it was, he was clearly in a rush to get the whole meet and greet thing out fo the way and the whole time Freddie's talking he's surely just thinking "yes yes, just give it to me, so I can put it under my arm with the other crap people have given me and go and sign everyone else's cds so I can get out of here. i'm sure I can figure out what it is by myself later" : teehee:

I thought that myself. Maybe he had heard he was getting it, AND knew for sure he was getting it - and that's why he didn't say "Oh I heard about this". He actually knew and was thinking: "I KNOW!!! HURRY UP AND LET ME HAVE IT!! I WANNA GET HOME AND PUT ON MY LEOPARD PRINT PYJAMAS, CURLERS IN MY HAIR AND WATCH THE DVD!! I'M IN A RUSH!! DON'T YOU GET IT!!! THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANNA SIGN ANYTHING!!!" :hair:

Anyway, now it's in his hands. He'll either act on it, or be a twat. All we can do is wait.

I also think it was rushed , i just didnt feel mika wanted to do signings at all ... and as dazzle has said in the thread , he wasnt even going to do any .....

That kind of bothers me that Mika wasn't going to do any signing, but people pushed for it. Talk about wanting your moneys worth. People have such a hard time with "NO". But anyway, I'd probably try to coerce him if I was in the same position.. Wait, it's different when you've never seen or met him. I'd hope over here he'd insist on signing something, especially my cleavage. :das:

and .......... BRIAN : wub2: Hes such a warm man , almost like a father type guy .... if you get chance you really should chat to him hun , his hands were soft too : wub2:

:lmfao: Rub it in!!!

I love that, you guys did great : biggrin2: I love in the relax video all I can see is you dancing with a massive crocodile, and then a kangaroo leaping over everyone's heads : teehee:

My favourite part of the whole night is seeing you guys have fun.. fantastic knowing the book handover is done.. But the corked hats, croc and kanga invasion was the most amazing part imo!!

What is mulesing?

Hello Mother :sneaky2::wub2:

Peek-a-boo.

PEEK A BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I don't think I was expecting any kind of response from Mika, remembering his responses when people tried to raise Australia with him on the North American tour last year.

Oh, yeah. He never responds. I'd forgotten about that.

I saw one on ????(can't remember the name of the show, it's one of those ABC sciency type shows), that was architecturally designed and built to have great acoustics wherever you were in the venue, be it upstairs or downstairs, front or back of the venue. Also it was designed to work for both music and theatre. I can't remember if it's in Melbourne or Sydney though.

City Recital Hall in Sydney perhaps??

city_recital.jpgl

Same... I spent most of the concert taking pics, but have trouble remembering a lot... or maybe I'm just crap at remembering stuff!

Same. :naughty:

I'm glad I could amuse you about my typo... it's so wrong that I automatically type Mike instead of Mika...

Mike was born from not being used to typing Mika, then we got used to typing Mika, but now he's a typo. :teehee:

There's 6 countries involved so yeah... though it seems like it's for Oz, and a few other countries tacked on the end

Well, true, we started it, :naughty: but the other 5 countries equally want Mika to tour them.

I doubt we'll get an acoustic one (but would be good if we did!), but we should get a proper concert... that's longer than an hour!

We should get 4 hours worth.

It went as well as can be expected, considering he was in a rush... if he wasn't so rushed he probably would've had a bit of a look... And I noticed that! I hope he likes it (who am I kidding, he'll love uncle norm and the girls in front of luna park!)

Every time I think of the Luna Park vid I am reminded of DC in GC impersonating me. :roftl:

It's partly to do with how he feels, partly to do with the crowd... I found when he met us he was very relaxed, and chatted with us for a while, and was very happy... none of us were pushy, we just stood back and let people have their turn...

Anyway, the point is, I think Aussies in general as a little more calm and laid back, that's why it's easier to meet people... (except when you've got 14 year old fangirls there.. frigging idiots!)

That's true. And, I've only ever seen fangurls psych out on each other.

Nice as pie to the singers face.. LOL!

Hey, did you guys hear about the points thing?

Apparently if you get heaps and heaps of points you can get a concert in your house... : shocked:

Concert on HK's verandah then! : woot_jump:

I'd bet on it being at DC's actually.. O.M.P.S. :teehee:

I got tickets to be part of the band audience for Lily Allen on Rove on Sunday :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I got your text! But was here. *suss* :woot_jump:

I was about to reply.. honest :teehee:

Yeah, probably a bit of both. Both of which I understand Writing your name a million times on peices of paper/cds for people whould be SO ****. And you known it's just so they can go and brag about it to everyone they know And he probably had somewhere he wanted to be, maybe he was going out with his friends or something. Whatever, it's not in his job description to hang around and have a 20 minute conversation with every one of his hundreds of fans.

Of course, maybe he was in a bad mood too, I don't know, I suppose someone with previous meeting experiences to compare to is the best judge of that :naughty: But whatever it was, he was clearly in a rush to get the whole meet and greet thing out fo the way and the whole time Freddie's talking he's surely just thinking "yes yes, just give it to me, so I can put it under my arm with the other crap people have given me and go and sign everyone else's cds so I can get out of here. i'm sure I can figure out what it is by myself later"

Thanks for the reassurances Caz and FD. I've watched the vid and he did look really rushed, particularly compared to the M&G's after the other gigs on this tour that I've seen footage of.

I don't think I was expecting any kind of response from Mika, remembering his responses when people tried to raise Australia with him on the North American tour last year.

I'm happy... I'm hoping to get some kind of response to it... that would be nice... whether it's on Twitter or in a vlog or blog (vlog/blog is the best imo) but yeah... seems it was a bit rushed...

It's all good Cazzie... thanks for doing it for us...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys! *group hug*

It's all good... he got it in the end and looked happy, so that's the main thing...

Awwwwwwwww.... that's okay, I had pretty high expectations too!

You didn't argue, did you?

It went as well as can be expected, considering he was in a rush... if he wasn't so rushed he probably would've had a bit of a look... And I noticed that! I hope he likes it (who am I kidding, he'll love uncle norm and the girls in front of luna park!)

Fangirling much???

Im Glad you guys can see what i meant by the rushedness !! and that was exactly what i meant , Im so glad we managed to get it to him though :wub2: I would have been gutted if we didnt get chance , and had to just pass it on to John :boxed: But it worked out good ! and no problem at all :biggrin2: I felt so guilty yesterday that you all thought i was on about Mika not liking the petition , and there was such an innocent explanation :roftl: Text confusion is a bitch !

*group hug* xx

Hello Cazziekins!!!!

You're a real bugger. LOL!! We worked it out though after we "discussed" it to death..

I love the vid!! I hope someone else has it from the opposite side too.

It was definitely rushed. You were right, he did look like something was bothering him.. I think he was happy not to be getting asked to sign something.. At first.

Awwwww. But, what you guys did, TRULY FANTASTIC!!

HAHAHAHAH!!! You did it the AUSSIE way!!!

:lmfao Rub it in!!!

Lmao .... ME rub it in !!! .......... :teehee:

And thanks, glad you liked the vid etc :wub2:

I have some pictures too , of london and freds etc which i'll post in the next hour , i only managed to get one of mika ! and a crappy one at that! ..... lol!

I got tickets to be part of the band audience for Lily Allen on Rove on Sunday :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Noice!

My favourite part of the whole night is seeing you guys have fun.. fantastic knowing the book handover is done.. But the corked hats, croc and kanga invasion was the most amazing part imo!!

Same here... looked like a really fun gig anyways...

City Recital Hall in Sydney perhaps??

city_recital.jpgl

Mike was born from not being used to typing Mika, then we got used to typing Mika, but now he's a typo. :teehee:

Well, true, we started it, :naughty: but the other 5 countries equally want Mika to tour them.

That's true. And, I've only ever seen fangurls psych out on each other.

Nice as pie to the singers face.. LOL!

Im Glad you guys can see what i meant by the rushedness !! and that was exactly what i meant , Im so glad we managed to get it to him though :wub2: I would have been gutted if we didnt get chance , and had to just pass it on to John :boxed: But it worked out good ! and no problem at all :biggrin2: I felt so guilty yesterday that you all thought i was on about Mika not liking the petition , and there was such an innocent explanation :roftl: Text confusion is a bitch !

*group hug* xx

Lmao .... ME rub it in !!! .......... :teehee:

And thanks, glad you liked the vid etc :wub2:

I have some pictures too , of london and freds etc which i'll post in the next hour , i only managed to get one of mika ! and a crappy one at that! ..... lol!

Don't feel guilty! It's all sorted and us having a panic is not a big deal...

*waits for pics*

Wow, you're so lucky! I have the download now but I can't download it because I don't have 6gb space on my computer! Eurghhh have to burn dvds!

I just went back and changed it to Sims 3. But you all quoted me! I do try my hardest not to do any typos. :naughty:

Thanks to everyone who helped with getting the petition to Mika! And congratulations to everyone who worked so hard on it throughout the past few months! I know I didn't help very much, but I'm lazy. :naughty:

Seriously though, I'm very grateful!

Ok a few piccies .....

Dawson and Freds before we left ....

SDC13524-1-1.jpg

Freddie on the train with the roo ..... Lol

SDC13529-2.jpg

Pub !

SDC13531-1-1.jpg

Me .... next to a London tree .... LOL

SDC13534-1-1.jpg

Me and freds having drinkies ...

SDC13538-1-1.jpg

The only 2 pictures of mika i managed to get !

SDC13603.jpg

SDC13602.jpg

Edited by mikas_gal07

This went amazing guys , dont worry ...me and cassie argued even if Mika was in a bad mood or not .. went like this ..

Cassie .. he was in a mad mood

Me .. he wasnt!! he never stopped smiling!!

Cassie .. he was ! he didnt even make eye conact

Me .. I sooo need pizza

Cassie .. (huffy now) .. he was

Me .. he wasnt

Repeat for an hour and the result was no food and a blazing hangover :naughty:

My opinion was that it went great :wink2:

Sorry for the sizes , im trying to reduce but my comp is being a slow bitch !

Greenwich Park

SDC13584-1-1.jpg

SDC13582-1-1.jpg

Ummm some place where William Wallace was executed (Braveheart)

SDC13562-1-1.jpg

London Bridge !

SDC13561-1-1.jpg

The London Eye

SDC13554-1-1.jpg

Big Ben

SDC13590-1.jpg

Edited by mikas_gal07

This went amazing guys , dont worry ...me and cassie argued even if Mika was in a bad mood or not .. went like this ..

Me .. I sooo need pizza

Me .. he wasnt

Repeat for an hour and the result was no food and a blazing hangover :naughty :

:lmfao::lmao:

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FD & CAZ !!! :huglove:

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TEEGS & ALL for creating the awesome book & DVD !! (not that I've seen the dvd :teehee: ) :huglove:

Hello All ! :bye:

Ok a few piccies .....

Dawson and Freds before we left ....

IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/SDC13524-1.jpg[/img]

Freddie on the train with the roo ..... Lol

IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/SDC13529-2.jpg[/img]

Pub !

IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/SDC13531-1.jpg[/img]

Me .... next to a London tree .... LOL

IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/SDC13534-1.jpg[/img]

Me and freds haveing drinkies ...

IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/SDC13538-1.jpg[/img]

The only 2 pictures of mika i managed to get !

IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/SDC13603.jpg[/img]

IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/SDC13602.jpg[/img]

Ohhh!! I love your piccies!! :wub2::wub2:

Me .. I sooo need pizza

Me .. he wasnt

Repeat for an hour and the result was no food and a blazing hangover :naughty:

:roftl: Poor Frekkie just wanted a feed. :naughty:

Me .. I sooo need pizza

Me .. he wasnt

Repeat for an hour and the result was no food and a blazing hangover

My opinion was that it went great

:roftl::roftl: Thats us all over hun ..... and I WANTED FOOD TOO !!! Hmmphhhh :sneaky2:

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FD & CAZ !!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TEEGS & ALL for creating the awesome book & DVD !! (not that I've seen the dvd :teehee: )

No Probs Happi :huglove: and hello :original:

Ohhh!! I love your piccies!!

:roftl: Poor Frekkie just wanted a feed. :naughty:

This happened in Glasgow too when we went to see queen , we bickered because i was getting undressed and just as i was getting changed a whale came on the tv ... and fred said "oh a whale!" .... I thought he was talking about me ..... :teehee::lmfao:

Anyway , he had food that time .... but he ended up throwing his pizza across the floor ... or should i say ... flicked it across the floor .... it remained in the box and was very planned NOT to fall out the box ............... :lmao:

Then , The floor was half carpeted , half wood .... fred decided to go in a strop and lay on the floor , but not the carpeted part ... oh no .... the WOODEN part .......... Such a diva :roftl: .... I jumped on him , we laughed and we ended up eating pizza on the bed and laughing about the whale :roftl:

Heya HK!!

I told him he must watch the DVD as it was veryyy funny

Time will tell now

LOL!!!! Uncle norm is a cracker. :naughty:

Oooh !!

Anyway I can see the DVD ???!!! Is there a link somewhere Teegs Or Kelz or someone ?? :bowbiggrin2:

The Uncle Norm dances and the Luna Park Rant are both on youtube. I'm not sure what else Teegs put on there????

for more: http://www.youtube.com/user/loorabella

And, the Luna Park Rant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxaH_nJRsgk

The DVD is one of the funiest things things Ive ever ever seen :thumb_yellobiggrin2:

:naughty: Yay!!

Sorry freds , i couldnt resist posting this one ...............

SDC13542-1.jpg

:lmao:

<we would LOVE to have you guys over here>

Cassie what the hell you posting man !! :roftl:

I'd love it too!! Oh, and you two over here!! When can you come??? :boing:

This happened in Glasgow too when we went to see queen , we bickered because i was getting undressed and just as i was getting changed a whale came on the tv ... and fred said "oh a whale!" .... I thought he was talking about me ..... :teehee::lmfao:

Anyway , he had food that time .... but he ended up throwing his pizza across the floor ... or should i say ... flicked it across the floor .... it remained in the box and was very planned NOT to fall out the box ............... :lmao:

Then , The floor was half carpeted , half wood .... fred decided to go in a strop and lay on the floor , but not the carpeted part ... oh no .... the WOODEN part .......... Such a diva :roftl: .... I jumped on him , we laughed and we ended up eating pizza on the bed and laughing about the whale :roftl:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :roftl:

Puts our tannys to shame. :teehee: