The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: Well, I've heard that Sandbag want us to return them and reimburse us for postage - but I won't be.

If Mika wants it - he can come get it. :shun:

:roftl: You tell them, sister! :punk:

I see I missed out on a lot...

I'm inloooooooooooooooove. :wub2:

With who?

And, Bec, we're more likely to shrug and rub dirt on it, while the NYers probably sniff and feel sick all the time from the amount of pollution in the air so they feel no different. :teehee:

And, my free EP turned up today :pinkbow:

My not free EP turned up yesterday as well...

Here are some Deb photos..

Debutante1.jpg

I'm the one closest to the camera on the left (the taller one)

Debutante.jpg

My partner and I dancing.

Debutante2.jpg

A few friends and I (I'm on the left).

Nice pics! You look gorgeous!

I am totally meeting Victor Krum and Billy Black.

Shiny!

Well, I apparently have a migraine... I went to the doctor on monday and he gave me panadeine forte and said if it didn't give any relief then go to the hospital... cause apparently having a headache is slightly concerning...

Mum took me to the hospital yesterday (ft. me wanting to strangle a little kid who was banging a door really loudly and swine flu being the flavour of the day)... a nurse asked what was happening and I told her, she made a mention about possibly getting scans, and when the doctor came in he did a few things and said it was a migraine, but because I don't have a history of it he won't give me migraine meds... I was told to go home, take panadol (which didn't work) and rest...

Ummmm... hate to break it to you doctor, BUT THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING SINCE THURSDAY NIGHT!!!

I can't even focus on the computer, so I'm looking down nad typing.. and I know I'm gonna suffer for this later...

and now I'm gonna go... and attempt to do some TAFE stuff...

if Anyone is interested...December will be a very exciting month in Australia and New Zealand

Why? Why? Why?

You must see this

Wow, I think I might have fangirled a bit.

Here's my pics

Wow, they're really really good!

And, my free EP turned up today :pinkbow:

Jealous :mad3:

Here are some Deb photos..

Debutante1.jpg

:fangurl:

paint.jpg

:shocked:

Ummmm... hate to break it to you doctor, BUT THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING SINCE THURSDAY NIGHT!!!

:tears:

icecream.jpg

The first thing I thought when I saw that photo was 'he looks like an icecream'. When your fashion sense starts to make you look like packaged frozen cream on a stick you might want to take stock. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

(And in a semi-related note: I SEE A MONACO BAR. Mmmm.)

The first thing I thought when I saw that photo was 'he looks like an icecream'. When your fashion sense starts to make you look like packaged frozen cream on a stick you might want to take stock. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Monaco bar mmmmmmmmm

Monaco bar mmmmmmmmm

Mmmmmm Monaco Bar :licks_lips:

Monica bar? :naughty:

Mika looks like a Rainbow Bar - Neapolitan ice cream dipped in chocolate. I remember Mother Melzy ate them in the 80's :roftl:

But, I seriously want to eat about 4 Monaco bars right now. :sneaky2:

:tears:

Stupid doctors...

I could be a doctor and diagnose people like that doctor... and joke about swine flu...

Tomorrow I find out if my rent application was successful or not :biggrin2:

Ooooh! *fingers crossed*

Mmmmmmmmm... icecream...

An icecream would be fabulous right now...

Monica bar? :naughty:

Monica Lewinski bars. :naughty:

Mika looks like a Rainbow Bar - Neapolitan ice cream dipped in chocolate. I remember Mother Melzy ate them in the 80's :roftl:

OMG, that sounds amazing. They don't sell them anymore, do they? :tears:

I want a rainbow bar now *wishes she had a time machine*

teegs if your head is still hurting or starts hurting again, go back to the doctors ... just keep going back and eventually they'll consider another diagnosis.

Nice Deb pictures SD

*tries to think of anything else she should be commenting on*

Brother becster v.2 bought a guinea pig today, and on the way home we stopped at subway, and he had his drink between his legs, and when I hit the brakes the whole large cup emptied onto the floor of my car. If you've seen the large subway cups, you know thats a lot of soft drink, I had a pool of it on my passenger side floor. And it'll be slightly sticky for ages

Monica Lewinski bars.

:naughty: So dirty when you think about it.

OMG, that sounds amazing. They don't sell them anymore, do they? :tears:

They should be around somewhere. We found them at a milk bar a few years ago. And, I'm sure I saw them in Maldon when I was there last year too.

I want a rainbow bar now *wishes she had a time machine*

:naughty: They are yum. Though, I like Monica bars better :drool:

teegs if your head is still hurting or starts hurting again, go back to the doctors ... just keep going back and eventually they'll consider another diagnosis.

Isn't it annoying that you have to keep going back a few times before they pay attention though?? :rolls_eyes:

How you feeling today though Teegs?? I'd suggest getting a good massage. Could be from a pulled neck muscle.

Brother becster v.2 bought a guinea pig today, and on the way home we stopped at subway, and he had his drink between his legs, and when I hit the brakes the whole large cup emptied onto the floor of my car. If you've seen the large subway cups, you know thats a lot of soft drink, I had a pool of it on my passenger side floor. And it'll be slightly sticky for ages

Ewwwww. You need one of those super absorbent cloths they advertise on paytv in rotation with the Pedegg and Snuggie's.

And, photoshoot the "pig"??