The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Hello All !!! :huglove::bye:

For those who may not know ... Blue Sky posted this link on Twitter so that we may listen to Mika's new single as it first hits the airwaves !!

In theory he will be on the BBC2 show in 15 mins. !! :kachinga:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/radio2

I'm listening to it! They're doing the news at the moment and I'm guessing he'll be on in a few moments. :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I've just remembered my dream last night when Mika mentioned Australia (his performance of 'Blue Eyes' was great!). In the dream the MFC was given the songlist for the album and one of the songs was called 'I'm coming to Australia'. :roftl:

:lmfao: maybe it'll be called 'I'm coming to Australia (sometime)' :teehee:

OMG! Mika said he was coming to tour in Aussie! =D

He did indeed EJ !! He said SOME shows !!! :kachinga:

Did we all get to listen to We are Golden? For Xmas I got a digital/internet radio so for the first time I had some practical use for it listening to Radio 2. :naughty:

I really enjoyed the song, some parts still sound a bit weird, but I am sure I will get used to them.

What was even funnier was that Michael was in the kitchen cooking dinner and I walked in to hear him singing along to BIOTG :roftl: I wish I had have video'd it!!

OMG! Mika said he was coming to tour in Aussie! =D

I HEARD!!!!! :woot_jump: Congrats!

and I think I heard Southamerica after Australia, so I'm a bunch of nerves :mf_lustslow:

Listened to we are Glden, and like it. Didn't catch the 'live' premiere though, so missed the bit about coming to aus... hoping someone recorded and will share so I can fangurl :naughty:

Night all

I did. =]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/629153989964ae85/

I had nothing better to do than my Biology... which happens to be very nearly finished! Only have to put in my in-text referencing now! =D

Edit- Ah, I was beaten to it! lol

I did. =]

I had nothing better to do than my Biology... which happens to be very nearly finished! Only have to put in my in-text referencing now! =D

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks EJ ! Are you able to help Lena who has a question in your thread ?? She is Russian & only uses an online translator here ... :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks EJ ! Are you able to help Lena who has a question in your thread ?? She is Russian & only uses an online translator here ... :thumb_yello:

Oh, does she? I'll go see if I can help her. Thanks! =]

Thanks ! I did hear a quick Tweet about that from Fanny ... but that was all she said ... do you know any more of what he said ? :wink2::wub2:

Fanny : "Do you know if we will have the pleasure to see you anywhere this year apart from Bestival?"

Mika : "Sidney"

Fanny : "But we are not going to travel to Sidney..."

Very short conversation... and very bad translation :teehee:

Fanny : "Do you know if we will have the pleasure to see you anywhere this year apart from Bestival?"

Mika : "Sidney"

Fanny : "But we are not going to travel to Sidney..."

Very short conversation... and very bad translation :teehee:

:lmfao: Hahaha !! Thanks Axie Dentelle ! :wub2: It's great for us that he's mentioned our country a few times recently ! :cheerful_h4h:

Also cool that he is mentioning South America ... :kachinga:

:woot_jump:

He is definitely doing some shows in Australia. Let's hope it's a proper tour so you all get a chance to see him :huglove:

Though I believe it isn't until the New Year :mf_rosetinted:

:woot_jump:

He is definitely doing some shows in Australia. Let's hope it's a proper tour so you all get a chance to see him :huglove:

Though I believe it isn't until the New Year :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Happi :huglove::bye:

Hi Silv :huglove:

Well, I was only going by the BBC2 radio interview, when he said "and before that " ... (meaning New Year) & then mentioned Oz & Sth. America ... whatever, still 'tis nice to hear from the horses mouth ... :wink2:

Well, I was only going by the BBC2 radio interview, when he said "and before that " ... (meaning New Year) & then mentioned Oz & Sth. America ... whatever, still 'tis nice to hear from the horses mouth ... :wink2:

*sigh* Mind you, we ought to know better than to believe what he says about anything :mf_rosetinted:

But I remain optimistic - I think the petition has worked :biggrin2:

I did. =]

Cheers.. I'll download when I get a chance (aka when I get dressed, and the laptop loads up while I watch some how I met your mother)

Well, I was only going by the BBC2 radio interview, when he said "and before that " ... (meaning New Year) & then mentioned Oz & Sth. America ... whatever, still 'tis nice to hear from the horses mouth ...

I'm so begging my grandma gaves me money before that!! :boxed: 'cause I haven't saved a penny for my Mika ticket :doh:

One of the girls in our fan club has said a year ago he'd come "about the end of october 2009, after releasing the second album". I don't know how she knew...maybe Mika knew it and said something? :naughty:

Anyone wants to see where Mika mentions Sydney? :pinkbow:

Hey! I wanted to ask you, how is the "title of the album" contest going? I really liked your suggestion :biggrin2:

Edited by Romis