The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

The last one is not in line with the others :fisch:

Morning all

:sneaky2: If you knew how hard it was to get that effect ...

I got my wisdom teeth out today, which is yay, but now I have a few days of pain ahead of me

:huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Darllinks ! :huglove::bye:

Was offline last night ...back now tho' (obviously :doh:)

Kelz, can you remember that Photobucket question I asked ? ... I still can't use it ... & I'm missing is terribly ... :tears:

What is 'hammer time' ??? :dunno:

*points down for hammer time answer*

I do remember, and I'm sure it's got to do with your page layout. Hmmm.. I'll have another look.

:shocked: You mean you don't know??

Kelzy - show HK the baggy trousers vid :naughty:

OMG It just come on the TV as I was about to go looking for it :roftl:

I'm watching a special on VH1 about the greatest songs of the 90's..

And, LOL! Salt 'N Pepa just said "Who doesn't know THAT song"

*calls up Salt 'N Pepa*

*gives them HK's details* :teehee:

HK, I'm really not 100% sure what's caused it without being able to see it.. But, you could try this:

Go to your Photobucket.

Click on Account Options

Scroll down to Album Settings box

Click on link options

Make sure the first 3 boxes are ticked:

Share by email & IM,

Direct link for layout pages,

HTML for websites & blogs.

And the 5th one, if you want: "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" (which you can use on here rather than click the image insert button)

And, at the bottom make sure "Show links in my albums" is selected to Always.

Save.. Go back to your album and see if that makes a difference..

Otherwise, if that doesn't work:

Edit your photobucket theme. Go to your main PB page, and on the left you'll see

Album visits: ## (More stats)

Theme: ***** (edit)

Click on edit.. and set your PB to "Classic"

*is home*

For those who don't know, Dc, Kelz and I spent the last few days annoying Teegs

We got to hang out in her hospital room, watch a mini jail break, and just hang around during visiting hours (and a bit afterwards, punctionality isn't our thing)

It was good to see her again, and generally be around annoying her

Yes... taking pictures while I'm eating... among other things...

What the crap IS a headache?

TEEEGAAAN! Very glad you are online. Also that you seem to be recovering really quick, can already start to use your arm and leg again. Sucks a lot about drugs for the rest of your life, is there still a chance of getting more strokes in your life even with them? Why aren't you going to be on RPA-tv-show if you're such a freak?

Your puppy dog?? What's happened to Pugsley(i think?) ??

What are headaches??? Sh!t things that I hate and hope I never get another one ever again...

There is some chance, bit it's a lot lower than without the drugs...

Pugsley had to be put down... the vet found fractures in his legs, fluid on his lungs and he was depressed (:lmfao:)... The amusing thing is (apart from a dog being depressed... it is slightly funny) dad said he looked like he was snarling when he buried him... and according to Zoe, he growled at the vet...

Oh, and no being on RPA... I might be an interesting case, but I'm not a flashy one... according to one of the neurologists, the surgeons get all the airplay...

And I just thought I'd share the following (no idea if you can see it though):

5771_1177839679844_1043682074_565769_2931713_n.jpg

(it's Lady Gaga, not me)

And here I was thinking it was you...

Today, I went to our LCU (local uni) for a subject expo for yr12. I did IT in the morning, and Medicine and Dentistry in the afternoon. There was 7 of us doing IT. I was clearly the nerdiest, and the current students appeared to be intrigued with me. Apparently they don't see the female specimen much in their field...lol

I'll assume they didn't treat you like a complete moron because you have two X chromosomes.. or maybe it's just me :naughty:

hello neighbours!!

today there was 99c per hour calling to australia.. so i've spend the whole day calling all my friends in cairns

thats my australia related news for the day

oh yeah.. that and i have a major crush on a aussie guy at my school

Okay, I like your siggie... it's very true!

:lmfao:

And then after that, I came home and wrote my Biology assignment! (which, for the record, is still not finished... I have until tomorrow morning. I played the OCD card, and told him that I couldn't stand the way Ubuntu (our school operating system) prints. It makes the font huge and messes up margins, graphs, tables, etc. He was like, whatever...)

:shocked:

Your school runs Ububtu??? What, are they too stingy to buy Windows?

On second thoughts, Vista is prety sh!t... I'd run Ubuntu too :teehee:..

Haha, I've just remembered my dream last night when Mika mentioned Australia (his performance of 'Blue Eyes' was great!). In the dream the MFC was given the songlist for the album and one of the songs was called 'I'm coming to Australia'.

You got the title wrong...

It's "I'm coming to Australia (At the Top of the Week)" :teehee:...

Ooooooh... I feel bad now... :shocked:

I HEARD!!!!! Congrats!

and I think I heard Southamerica after Australia, so I'm a bunch of nerves

Yay for South America! I hope you'll be able to go...

But I remain optimistic - I think the petition has worked

I like to think so... and maybe he felt sorry for the person with the brain injury :fisch:

The other was a bit rude...Wizard of Fried Up Chicken Knuggets (also known as wizard of F*CK)

*worships*

I like that one...

I heard we are golden while at work today on Nova... had to stop myself singing along. I'll be turning into fangurl again soon if this keeps up

Zoe heard it in Orange... and it was actually the Orange radio station, not Sydney... And she was singing it...

Just what I was thinking too

I mean, I know they're probably all still asleep now... but they don't even post during their daytime

Maybe the Australians have started hibernating in the winter?

Hey, don't blame me... I've only just gotten access to a computer...

Is Teegs out of hospital yet? I want to send something to her but I wanted to wait until she got home.

Teegs is technically still in rehab, but is currently in her bedroom...

They tried to make me go to rehab

Hope we see you soon Teegs

Sad thing is, I was thinking that before I came back to Orange...

I got my wisdom teeth out today, which is yay, but now I have a few days of pain ahead of me

Ouch...

Everyone else: it's hammer time.. hammertime.gif

Love it...

I'll assume they didn't treat you like a complete moron because you have two X chromosomes.. or maybe it's just me :naughty:

Teegan! Good to see you back online! =D

Surprisingly they didn't... Although they did laugh at me when we did the gaming session... I seemed to be the only one there without extensive online shooting game experience...lol

Frankly, yes. We did have windows XP, but apparently Microsoft charges a licensing fee for all the PCs that run windows, and apparently they can't afford it,(something about catholic schools not receiving government funding...) so they went for freeware... Personally, I think it's hilarious, since they're having to teach the entire school how to work with a new OS, since their (pathetic) attempt to make it look and behave like Windows failed...lol

What are headaches??? Sh!t things that I hate and hope I never get another one ever again...

There is some chance, bit it's a lot lower than without the drugs...

Pugsley had to be put down... the vet found fractures in his legs, fluid on his lungs and he was depressed (:lmfao:)... The amusing thing is (apart from a dog being depressed... it is slightly funny) dad said he looked like he was snarling when he buried him... and according to Zoe, he growled at the vet...

Oh, and no being on RPA... I might be an interesting case, but I'm not a flashy one... according to one of the neurologists, the surgeons get all the airplay...

And here I was thinking it was you...

Okay, I like your siggie... it's very true!

:lmfao :

:shocked:

You got the title wrong...

It's "I'm coming to Australia (At the Top of the Week)" :teehee:...

Ooooooh... I feel bad now... :shocked:

Yay for South America! I hope you'll be able to go...

I like to think so... and maybe he felt sorry for the person with the brain injury :fisch:

*worships*

I like that one...

Zoe heard it in Orange... and it was actually the Orange radio station, not Sydney... And she was singing it...

Hey, don't blame me... I've only just gotten access to a computer...

Teegs is technically still in rehab, but is currently in her bedroom...

Sad thing is, I was thinking that before I came back to Orange...

Ouch...

Love it...

TEEEEEEEEGGGGGSSSSS !!!! :huglove::wub2: SO great to see you posting here again !!! :huglove:

HK, I'm really not 100% sure what's caused it without being able to see it.. But, you could try this:

Go to your Photobucket.

Click on Account Options

Scroll down to Album Settings box

Click on link options

Make sure the first 3 boxes are ticked:

Share by email & IM,

Direct link for layout pages,

HTML for websites & blogs.

And the 5th one, if you want: "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" (which you can use on here rather than click the image insert button)

And, at the bottom make sure "Show links in my albums" is selected to Always.

Save.. Go back to your album and see if that makes a difference..

Otherwise, if that doesn't work:

Edit your photobucket theme. Go to your main PB page, and on the left you'll see

Album visits: ## (More stats)

Theme: ***** (edit)

Click on edit.. and set your PB to "Classic"

Thank You Kelz !! I shall try it !!! :bow::wub2:

Silver, change your avatar back :sneaky2:

"When you're young and you want some"? That line is stupid. Okay so I'm currently listening to We Are Golden for the first time. I agree with what Silver just said on the previous page (I've only simmed like 5 posts in the last two pages just now, I woke up almost 24 hours go, I need sleeeep), it sounds sickly like high school musical :puking:

"When you're young and you want some"? That line is stupid. Okay so I'm currently listening to We Are Golden for the first time. I agree with what Silver just said on the previous page (I've only simmed like 5 posts in the last two pages just now, I woke up almost 24 hours go, I need sleeeep), it sounds sickly like high school musical :puking:

Oh ! Hello OKD ... :pinkbow::bye::pinkbow: .... noice to see that you are feeling all full of the joys of (pre) Spring !! :sneaky2:

BTW ... your 'farm' is looking srsly. neglected ... :shun: & the 'Ambrose' I sent you is still waiting ... :tears::wags_finger: hmph

I'm off to bed ... :bye:

Oh ! Hello OKD ... :pinkbow::bye::pinkbow: .... noice to see that you are feeling all full of the joys of (pre) Spring !! :sneaky2:

BTW ... your 'farm' is looking srsly. neglected ... :shun: & the 'Ambrose' I sent you is still waiting ... :tears::wags_finger: hmph

I'm off to bed ... :bye:

Goodnight HK - sweet dreams :sleep_1:

What's wrong with my new avatar? :sneaky2:

I'm in two minds about it too, a lot of people don't like real snakes. So I might change it back :dunno:

Ouch...

It was all for a good cause (our cause :naughty:) I still need to see dcs pics so I can upload some to facebook

Has she played it for you yet?

I know.. its more the not being able to eat (well I could eat but it'd hurt)

Yesterday dinner/lunch was a smoothie. Today breakfast was a sanitarium up and go smoothie. I'm going to try yoghurt for lunch :naughty:

Oh, and what does everyone think about participating in this?

The petition should be on the list of things people have done... since thats pretty major :dunno:

I know.. its more the not being able to eat (well I could eat but it'd hurt)

Yesterday dinner/lunch was a smoothie. Today breakfast was a sanitarium up and go smoothie. I'm going to try yoghurt for lunch :naughty:

Aww - teeth still hurt ? :huglove:

I suggest :

Ice cream - thick milk shakes - soup - rice pudding - Baileys :wink2:

Aww - teeth still hurt ? :huglove:

I suggest :

Ice cream - thick milk shakes - soup - rice pudding - Baileys :wink2:

They will for a few days still... it'll be a little while till I feel I can handle food that requires chewing :naughty:

At least the swelling is starting to go down (I looked like I had a square chin yesterday... BBv.1 kept making jokes about how it made me look like nixon)

And alcohols on the list of things I'm not allowed to have (pretty much the only thing I'm not suppposed to have) until I is all better

At least the swelling is starting to go down (I looked like I had a square chin yesterday... BBv.1 kept making jokes about how it made me look like nixon)

And alcohols on the list of things I'm not allowed to have (pretty much the only thing I'm not suppposed to have) until I is all better

I trust you beat him soundly :bonk::naughty:

Tough about the alcohol :mf_rosetinted:

Last day of the holidays. :tears:

Naw, hope you enjoyed it. =]

The differences in interstate holiday periods never ceases to amaze me... I've been at school for two weeks now...lol

Actually, that reminds me- only five days until we get our report cards! We were supposed to get them over our break, but the teachers decided to give themselves an extension... :sneaky2:

Although I already know I got a B- in maths... Not happy about that one. I guess it's not that bad, but I average an A in maths, and the last exam I got 52% on, which was a C. To get an A, we need As in two criteria, and no less than a B in the third. Therefore, I was ineligible for my A. How sad. Looks like I'd better work hard making my chocolate crackles in Maths tomorrow... (this seems to be their futile attempt to interest the vast majority in critical path diagrams...) :naughty: