The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

:shocked: I hope your sister will be ok EJ !! :wub2:

Hi all again !! :huglove::bye:

Yeah, I went to see her this morning. She's all worried that her hair smells. It does, but I didn't tell her that. :naughty:

I had to leave before CT scan results came back, so I'm not sure whether she's off for surgery or not. She turned down the maths homework and the photo of myself that I took in for her...lol

In other news, my friends and I are currently tracking down cheap accommodation and flights to Sydney for our "We graduated- yay" holiday. The end is creeping up on us quicker than I thought it would! :shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonza, even if your sister ends up "bedridden" after the surgery for a couple of days, if she's really worried about her hair the staff should be able to do something for her if she asks. I mean, people who are unconscious in ICU still get their hair washed. It just takes a little bit of fiddling sometimes.

Bonza, even if your sister ends up "bedridden" after the surgery for a couple of days, if she's really worried about her hair the staff should be able to do something for her if she asks. I mean, people who are unconscious in ICU still get their hair washed. It just takes a little bit of fiddling sometimes.

Haha, it's just funny, cos she's beginning to turn into a 'girl'. (something I'm yet to develop into...:naughty:)

They did opt for the surgery, and apparently she's just come out from under the anaesthetic. Going in to see her now. =]

Haha, it's just funny, cos she's beginning to turn into a 'girl'. (something I'm yet to develop into...:naughty:)

They did opt for the surgery, and apparently she's just come out from under the anaesthetic. Going in to see her now. =]

Hope your sister makes a speedy recovery :thumb_yello:

Rainbow Sky!! We miss you! :wub2:

Haha, that sounds awesome!

Hi sweet-dreams!! How are you?

RBSKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

I did receive your PM today thanks Liz !

Hi HK! Awesome. :teehee: Thank you for contacting me about it.

Well, I've missed her but I'm just gonna wave in Rbsky's general direction, cos I never see her online anymore... :bye:

Hi chickadee! How are you?

LIZZIE!!! Long time no see! Hope things are good at your end too!

Hi Blue Sky! Yeah I'm pretty good at the moment, thank you. How about you? :biggrin2:

Awww I send my best wishes to your sister and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Nice! I'm sure the early start will be worth it! =]

My sister broke her tibia (the larger bone in the lower leg) in two places today, riding her pony. He slipped and fell on her. So, they've kept her overnight, as they're not sure whether surgery is necessary as yet. I'm thinking I might go up to the hospital before school tomorrow, and catch a bus from there to school, since she has a CT scan at 8:30. I can miss first lesson, it's only religion anyway...

Haha, yeah me too! Today we tried out the harmonies with a really talented and amazingly awesome singer who I know, and she made the song so much better! It makes me even more excited! :biggrin2:

I hope your sister will be okay! :thumb_yello:

Hi sweet-dreams!! How are you?

Pretty good! I'm just going through the motions of the first week back at school and being excited about recording next week. What about you?

Edited by sweet-dreams
:O Three in a row and I'm not even trying!

Hope your sister makes a speedy recovery :thumb_yello:

Awww I send my best wishes to your sister and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Thanks guys. =]

She was pretty out of it when I went to see her, which was more than likely the anaesthetic wearing off still. She now has five screws in her ankle. She was really pale, but had the awesomest bright green hospital gown! No fair, last time I had an operation (when I was nine, to have teeth removed), they were white, with the backs missing! I told her she should ask to keep it, and wear it as a souvenir...lol

They're also thinking of keeping her until Saturday.

Other than that, how are we all?

Bianca is one the ****ing guest list for ****ing Something with Numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy ****.

No idea if I'm allowed to tell though :lmfao:.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!

Hello Aussies, I am a bit distracted by planning for tomorrow, still can't believe I was lucky enough to get one of the tickets.

It will be your turn soon, i am sure :naughty:

Hello Aussies, I am a bit distracted by planning for tomorrow, still can't believe I was lucky enough to get one of the tickets.

It will be your turn soon, i am sure :naughty:

You are not what we think you are! You are silver! You are silver!!

Have fun tomorrow! Say hello to the Roundhouse for me :wub2:.

RH.jpg

You are not what we think you are! You are silver! You are silver!!

Have fun tomorrow! Say hello to the Roundhouse for me :wub2:.

RH.jpg

:shocked:

Miss Behave's Variety Nighty? :das:

Is that what you went to see? :wink2:

No time to MQ

Nice studio SD, I expect photoshoots etcetc :biggrin2:

EJ, sorry to hear about your sister.. ouch! :blink: Hope she's doing ok.

Hi Liz. Long time no see.

Silver: yeah yeah sure sure.. "eventually" is the word I now choose to end all Mika statements with. It makes anything he says more honest :naughty:

Petra.. :fisch: PM me about whatever you're on about :roftl:

:huglove: Juglove's to y'all.

Teegan! Good to see you back online! =D

Surprisingly they didn't... Although they did laugh at me when we did the gaming session... I seemed to be the only one there without extensive online shooting game experience...lol

Frankly, yes. We did have windows XP, but apparently Microsoft charges a licensing fee for all the PCs that run windows, and apparently they can't afford it,(something about catholic schools not receiving government funding...) so they went for freeware... Personally, I think it's hilarious, since they're having to teach the entire school how to work with a new OS, since their (pathetic) attempt to make it look and behave like Windows failed...lol

Online shooters... oh geez... they're not big on World of Warcraft are they???

:lmfao:

I find that amusing... I'm sure there is a way around it... I think TAFE is part of an academic alliance or something and get cheaper Microsoft stuff...

It was all for a good cause (our cause :naughty:) I still need to see dcs pics so I can upload some to facebook

Has she played it for you yet?

Of course it was...

Yeah she has... I like it... the film clip is frigging weird...

But what ARE they? What is their purpose and what causes them?

:lmfao: Sorry, I laughed out loud at the snarling bit. Awww :tears:

Psshhht, they should have cut your skull open or something, that kind of crap gets tv play :naughty:

It's a symptom of certain things... it was a symptom of venous sinus thrombosis... other than that, I couldn't tell you...

I laughed at that bit too.. it's funny..

Yeah, sure... sounds good!

My sister just emailed me from Melbourne, and said the response to Nova's first play of WAG was not good. She said the consensus was he should be on Hi-5:sneaky2::aah:

I say the Wiggles :teehee:

Actually, it's all about "Mike".. which is really just "Bogan Mika" anyway.. :naughty:

Anyway, here's a 2k9 rewritten version.

Mike (aka Bogan Mika) was born on Gabbly, one bright, sunny day in 2007. Mikamites Kelzy and Scut Monkey were fangurling Mika, when Kelzy accidentally typo'd and wrote "Mike" instead. At around the same time in the Pink Pony Riders thread, Mikamites Babyblue and Kelzy had turned Mika's character into a Bogan, complete with bogan attire (flannelette shirt, ripped blue jeans, ugg boots), a feral ute, 6 pack of beer, and an abnormally high sex drive. So the P.P.R. character and the typo became one and the same thanks to a little joking around. This led on to everyone adding features and creating a code for Mike: @B-D---\< Curly Hair, Big happy eyes, Big grin, "Happy" to see you. But there were no arms, no hands!! OMG!! How will he survive? No, it's ok. Mike doesn't need hands - he's THAT good.

We then realised that he liked to take advantage of us time and time again with his one and only lucky condom whenever we were playing sudoku, since we were heavily concentrating/distracted/easy targets. Quite often we had no idea he had even been and taken advantage of us until a new Mikamite was born. It was all over within seconds and the violation really was quite minimal - despite our whines to the contrary.

Mike travelled to Happikali's Verandah with the Mikamites in December, 2007, but was left behind (shunned) after the tragedy known as "the great cancellation of VFest 2007".. He was later seen frolicking with the wallabies looking for any attention he could get.

Some time around March 2009, to our disadvantage, we allowed him to return to our daily routine.

Mike was last seen in the gay capital of Sydney, on a quest for the holy grail: Yoni Symbolism.

Heya everyone. Just dropping by to say hi! I hope everyone is well.

Just found out this morning that one of my friends went to Dublin, Ireland... went to the U2 concert... managed to get into the pit... and 1 or 2 days after the concert met Bono... got his autograph and photo with him to prove it. Have no idea how she managed it!!!

Boiyes.

Hey ya Liz!

I am now officially jealous of your friend... if she'd gotten near Adam I'd start stalking her :naughty:

It is frigging weird...

Yeah, I went to see her this morning. She's all worried that her hair smells. It does, but I didn't tell her that. :naughty:

I had to leave before CT scan results came back, so I'm not sure whether she's off for surgery or not. She turned down the maths homework and the photo of myself that I took in for her...lol

In other news, my friends and I are currently tracking down cheap accommodation and flights to Sydney for our "We graduated- yay" holiday. The end is creeping up on us quicker than I thought it would! :shocked:

I know the feeling...

Sounds like fun!

Bianca is one the ****ing guest list for ****ing Something with Numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy ****.

No idea if I'm allowed to tell though :lmfao:.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!

I think I may be going to see Something With Numbers at some indie festival in my town in September.. I don't really know any of their songs but I've heard (mostly from you and Bianca :naughty:) that they are really good. According to my friend, these are the bands/artists playing at it..

Cog + Clare Bowditch + British India + Something With Numbers + Tame Impala + Grafton Primary + Yacht Club DJs + Regular John + Girl in the Red Light + Vanessa Amorosi + The Beautiful Girls + Star Assassin + The Quarters + more.

Sound good?

I think I may be going to see Something With Numbers at some indie festival in my town in September.. I don't really know any of their songs but I've heard (mostly from you and Bianca :naughty:) that they are really good. According to my friend, these are the bands/artists playing at it..

Cog + Clare Bowditch + British India + Something With Numbers + Tame Impala + Grafton Primary + Yacht Club DJs + Regular John + Girl in the Red Light + Vanessa Amorosi + The Beautiful Girls + Star Assassin + The Quarters + more.

Sound good?

That should be most AWESOME!!!!!! I know Clare Bowditch; she supported Gotye once in London! And Bianca always says that BI and SWN are ****ing amazing live :cheerful_h4h:.

Regular John rings a bell... wait, Tame Impala, too. Yes, I do know Tame Impala. That must have been OD telling me about them :think2:.

Hi Bye Silverrrrgghhhhhh :pbjt::biker:

And you top it again :sneaky2::das:.

EJ, sorry to hear about your sister.. ouch! :blink: Hope she's doing ok.

Yeah, she's home now. She's also under the impression that because she has plaster on her leg she is exempt from all household chores/rules. Everything is back to normal. :naughty:

Online shooters... oh geez... they're not big on World of Warcraft are they???

---

I find that amusing... I'm sure there is a way around it... I think TAFE is part of an academic alliance or something and get cheaper Microsoft stuff...

---

I know the feeling...

Sounds like fun!

I got the impression that they were... Didn't ask them, though. I know that WoW consumes peoples' lives, though... :boxed:

---

It was quite funny. They've changed the OS image again this term... (Still Ubuntu, but a diferent version)

I'm finding myself instructing the majority as to how to make it look remotely normal...lol

---

Unfortunately, I know you'd understand. Extensive hospital visits suck. =|

Hello everyone ... I have tonsilitis ... damnit .... so managed to gets out of bed today ... :thumb_yello: whats happening?

Aw, that's no good! Hope you feel better soon!