The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Hey everyone ... How's my fellow mikamites? ... Been busy with my Mum's 60th Birthday yesterday :partytime2: and bigpond (internet) crashed :aah : but I'm back ... yay :wink2 :

:wub2: 2 everyone

Hello All ! :huglove::bye:

Hi Ally ! HB to your mum ! :yay:

Bigpond can indeed be a prat ... :sneaky2:

SD: What an amazing experience that must've been ! :shocked::wub2:

As I wrote earlier, I am busy atm so, sorry for not being here as much lately ... :tears::aah:

I hope our thread becomes more active again soon ... :boxed::wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All ! :huglove::bye:

Hi Ally ! HB to your mum ! :yay:

Bigpond can indeed be a prat ... :sneaky2:

SD: What an amazing experience that must've been ! :shocked::wub2:

As I wrote earlier, I am busy atm so, sorry for not being here as much lately ... :tears::aah:

I hope our thread becomes more active again soon ... :boxed::wub2:

I think we are all busy atm, HK.

I am on here less than I would like to be, either it's RL getting in the way :naughty: or I'm too tired to do more than read.

I met Patrick Wolf today. And he is sooooooooooooooooo amazing. And SO LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!! And soooooo tall!!!!! Such a HUGE guy!!! :shocked:!!!

And his show was the by far best live performance I have ever seen in my life. And they switched off the PAs at ten TO TEN because they said there was a curfew. Patrick wasnt late or ANYTHING. He just had ONE MORE SONG to play (which happened to be the Magic Position). I'm soooo pissed!!! He couldnt finish his setlist and threw a lot of stuff at those who switched off his power supply. OMG.

silver -- awwwwwwww!!!! :fangurl:

It's frigging stupid... I'm running a virus check now...

You gotta change your hotmail password to fix it. :thumb_yello:

Anyone heard from Kelzy? Or Tanya?

Yeah, I heard from Kelzy earlier. She said she sent you a text with her new number. :teehee:

And I text Tan as well, and will tell her to drop by.

I got a message from Melz on... *checks phone* the 4th of August...

Bec's been missing too, heard from her around the same time... cause I messaged them about the Morning Show thing...

The 4th?? Wow. That was ages ago.

Bec's been up to no good. :das:

Nono, love your siggie BTW! :naughty:

SAME!

And I haven't posted this before but from the the iTunes gig

Image28.jpg

right in the middle - just up from the bottom - reddish hair and turquoise top - that's me :blush-anim-cl:

awwww :wub2:

Hello All. Happy Birthday's and such... :biggrin2:

HK, how's them rehearsals going?

Yae Petra!

I know I've been rare. :blush-anim-cl: Things have been happening around here.. Anyway. Just checking in on my lovelies. :huglove:

Yeah, I heard from Kelzy earlier. She said she sent you a text with her new number. :teehee:

I know I've been rare. :blush-anim-cl: Things have been happening around here.. Anyway. Just checking in on my lovelies. :huglove:

Tell her I got her text :wink2:

Hey everyone ... How's my fellow mikamites? ... Been busy with my Mum's 60th Birthday yesterday and bigpond (internet) crashed but I'm back ... yay

:wub2: 2 everyone

Hey ya Ally!

I love parties!

I just got back from seeing David Helfgott (the pianist the film Shine, starring Geoffery Rush, was made about). He was incredible! He's a little bit crazy, because of traumatic life and mental illness, so throughout the two-hour recital of some amazing pieces he mumbled and hummed to himself the whole time! It was so endearing! I was sitting in the front row, a couple of seats right to the centre, which was perfect because I could see his hand movements really clearly. After the final song (Flight of the Bumblebee!) my mum started the standing ovation, and absolutely everyone in the concert hall was standing, clapping and cheering. It was amazing. And then I got to shake his hand!

In other great news, my mum's friend from France is in town. And we were talking to her about music before the show started and I mentioned that Queen are my favourite band. Then she said that she saw them in the 80s and snuck in a camera and took a few photos of Freddie (she said she was in about the third row from the front). And she's going to send them to me!

Ooooh! Sounds like fun!

And Shiny!

And I haven't posted this before but from the the iTunes gig

Image28.jpg

right in the middle - just up from the bottom - reddish hair and turquoise top - that's me

I spy with my one eyes...

I met Patrick Wolf today. And he is sooooooooooooooooo amazing. And SO LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!! And soooooo tall!!!!! Such a HUGE guy!!!

And his show was the by far best live performance I have ever seen in my life. And they switched off the PAs at ten TO TEN because they said there was a curfew. Patrick wasnt late or ANYTHING. He just had ONE MORE SONG to play (which happened to be the Magic Position). I'm soooo pissed!!! He couldnt finish his setlist and threw a lot of stuff at those who switched off his power supply. OMG.

Oooooh! Fun!

They obviously can't tell the time... last I checked, 10 to 10 is different to 10pm...

You gotta change your hotmail password to fix it.

The 4th?? Wow. That was ages ago.

Bec's been up to no good. :das:

Done...

I assume Tan is busy with work and such...

OMG THERE"S GOATS ON TV!!!

Ahem...

and the 4th sure was a while ago... and no big surprise about Bec :das:

Tell her I got her text :wink2:

I did, And she said she got yours too. :biggrin2:

I just counted 10 ****s and a bugger at the start of 4 Weddings and a Funeral...

I love that movie...

I love it too. What channel is it on??

And, I forgot about your siggy.. I love it :naughty: You want more husbands?

I just counted 10 ****s and a bugger at the start of 4 Weddings and a Funeral...

I love that movie...

There's hardly a word of dialogue that isn't a swearword at the beginning :roftl:

(but I've never felt the need to count them :naughty:)

Hello Lovelies ! :huglove::bye:

Just a quickie ... for the early birdies, Mika's WAG will be on RAGE, ABC 1 at 8am ... today ! :kachinga:

Hey there HK. I was up watching ABC last night and saw RAGE come on and it said The following programme is classified MA+ etc etc and had the eight or so warnings of what "adult themes" were coming up and I thought.... "I can't be bothered watching this. There's never any good stuff that I like, especially in the early hours of the morning" so I went to bed. But that meant I wasn't up at 8. I slept in till 9:30:teehee:

I wonder what the reactions were like from the "general public".

HK do you never sleep? Here I am awake at 3am...must be 4am in Oz....

I made a vid and YT took away my sound, so I had to upload it to myspace. First vid I ever made. (that wasn't concert footage)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=61953170

I like it!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: Those are some great "current" photos of Mika.

HK do you never sleep? Here I am awake at 3am...must be 4am in Oz....

I made a vid and YT took away my sound, so I had to upload it to myspace. First vid I ever made. (that wasn't concert footage)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=61953170

Wow, that's pretty good for a first vid! What program did you use?

In other news, I'm desperately trying to motivate myself to do my maths assignment. It's unlikely that it'll happen today, but I know it'll be done by or around midnight tomorrow night. (I work better under pressure... :naughty:)

Hahaha yes im watching it too :aah:

I quite enjoy it!

You know the poem the guy read at the funeral? I remember my class doing that at the Eisteddfod in year 9... we won 1st!

I love it too. What channel is it on??

And, I forgot about your siggy.. I love it :naughty: You want more husbands?

So do I!

Wouldn't mind some more... Maybe Zach.... Or Paul... Or Bruce...

I think I have 6 husbands now... Zach Quinto, Bono, Adam, Paul, Bruce and Brendan... Maybe Bruce can be my man on the side... :naughty::das:

There's hardly a word of dialogue that isn't a swearword at the beginning :roftl:

(but I've never felt the need to count them :naughty:)

Good point... Mum counted them too...

In other news, I'm desperately trying to motivate myself to do my maths assignment. It's unlikely that it'll happen today, but I know it'll be done by or around midnight tomorrow night. (I work better under pressure... :naughty:)

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nico_collard

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, okay! I'm doing it!

It's just, every program I load crashes within two minutes of opening it. Not helpful, since I'm doing critical path diagrams, and using photoshop programs to draw them... *waits for Firefox to crash* :sneaky2:

Wow, that's pretty good for a first vid! What program did you use?

LOL i remember plenty of times being up all night the night before an assignment was due.......i'd even often come on here too to give myself a break form it :aah:

LOL i remember plenty of times being up all night the night before an assignment was due.......i'd even often come on here too to give myself a break form it :aah:

Haha, like I'm doing now. =]

I can see the TV from where I'm sitting. Rove is distracting me! :aah:

I've done my critical path networks, and all that's left to do is write something that'll convince my teachers that my diagram makes sense..lol

I can't believe the year is more than half-way through already! 11 weeks 'till I graduate. The thought makes me nervous!