The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

And, the reason I came in here was to say: Teegs, Your MSN is spamming me again. You need to change your password, and secret question.. Update AVG or install it if you haven't got it.. and for good measure install SpyBot and run a scan..

Yeah, I just discovered that...

I changed the password, I'm downloading Spybot, and scanning using AVG...

I also uninstalled messenger...

Sounds like a good idea ... keep us posted :thumb_yello:

Feel free to add any ideas you might have... cause this is a group effort... :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered the flag... I'm such a slacker! :naughty:

I think as long as it says we're from MFC and we try and get more people to sign up for here, that's a good thing... Actually, I think DC started posting on here after he saw us, and we got a few to sign up... not that they're around or anything...

People can choos to do the t-shirts or not... I may do it, depends on how much money I have! I just want to get a good idea of who actually wants flashing hearts and/or MFC badges and I'll order...

It's good!

I have no idea... I think there might be RL things going on... work... study... other stuff...

I know why RBSKY isn't here, but that's not something I should discuss on here...

Please order for me whatever you get for you guys and let me know how to pay. Thanks:wink2:

Well, I've just been catching up with all those radio shows from Scotland last week and so haven't really been around in here. Sorry. But they were very funny. And now I need to go to bed so I'll wave in the general direction of everybody and say goodnight.:bye:

Hello lovelies ! :huglove::bye:

Wow ! Great to see activity in here again ! :biggrin2:

CD: Wonderful dream !! :mf_lustslow:

TEEGS: Yay for you organising flashing hearts etc. ! :wub2:

My f/heart from the previous gig ran out of battery on the night, so I would love one thanks ! I still have my MFC badge tho' . :original:

And yes, I'll prob. make Mika another farmyard necklace &/or something related to the last one . :wink2:

Thanks for the encouragement ! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still on & off guys, rehearsing etc. ... but I always drop in & read & hope to be posting a bit more soon . :original:

Edited by happikali

Hello lovelies ! :huglove::bye:

Wow ! Great to see activity in here again ! :biggrin2:

CD: Wonderful dream !! :mf_lustslow:

My f/heart from the previous gig ran out of battery on the night, so I would love one thanks ! I still have my MFC badge tho' . :original:

And yes, I'll prob. make Mika another farmyard necklace &/or something related to the last one . :wink2:

Thanks for the encouragement ! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still on & off guys, rehearsing etc. ... but I always drop in & read & hope to be posting a bit more soon . :original:

Hi HK :bye: you should make the necklace related to outer space this year - animals were 2007's thing :naughty:

And speaking of animals: what is this?

IMGP0440.jpgIMGP0441.jpg

Sorry first one is a bit blurry

:no: No idea Silv ! Is it a joey ?? :dunno:

Also Silv ... hhmmm, the outer space necklace is a good idea ... but I'll just have to see what I can get my hands on ... :wink2:

Hello all ! :bye:

Thanks for the encouragement !

I figured that sort of thing could be organised, we can have ideas of what we want to do and such but just don't want to actually book anything...

Okies.. will put you down for the necklace... mine was put on Britt's hat for crazy hat day and it went missing afterwards...

OOooooooooh good! I was thinking maybe Aussie animals, but a space one would fit with the new album. If you lika I can keep an eye out for space toys.. how big do they need to be?

IMGP0440.jpgIMGP0441.jpg

I would say joey...

I figured that sort of thing could be organised, we can have ideas of what we want to do and such but just don't want to actually book anything...

Okies.. will put you down for the necklace... mine was put on Britt's hat for crazy hat day and it went missing afterwards...

OOooooooooh good! I was thinking maybe Aussie animals, but a space one would fit with the new album. If you lika I can keep an eye out for space toys.. how big do they need to be?

I would say joey...

Thanks ! :biggrin2:

Uummm ... yes, it would be great if you could keep an eye out for both Aussie animals & outer space related thingies ... :thumb_yello: ... IGA isn't exactly bursting at the seams with such paraphernalia ! :roftl:

Size wise , the size of the last animals I used would be great ... or smaller , any bigger would prob. be a bit to dog-ball-y . :naughty::teehee:

Thanks ! :biggrin2:

Uummm ... yes, it would be great if you could keep an eye out for both Aussie animals & outer space related thingies ... :thumb_yello: ... IGA isn't exactly bursting at the seams with such paraphernalia ! :roftl:

Size wise , the size of the last animals I used would be great ... or smaller , any bigger would prob. be a bit to dog-ball-y . :naughty::teehee:

Okies, I'll keep a look out, and I'll get Zoe to keep a look out too...

Were the last ones hard plastic?

Okies, I'll keep a look out, and I'll get Zoe to keep a look out too...

Were the last ones hard plastic?

Yay ! Yes, the last ones were hard plastic ... but that isn't crucial, as long as small holes can be drilled in them.

Heyyyy HK whats been happenin babes ?? :thumb_yello:

Either a Joey has had too many Red Bulls or something is up there hehehe :teehee::roftl:

Hi Ally ! :bye:

Nothing earth shattering, just been busy rehearsing up a few short plays to do here in Spring/Summer.

I live in a seasonal coastal town so, now is the time that we start to get our ar*es moving again. :naughty:

& :lmfao: re: your Joey comments ! :lmao:

IMGP0440.jpgIMGP0441.jpg

Aha, a joey is a baby kangaroo!:doh:

I had to bring out a lexicon!:teehee:

To me it looks like a cute little rat :wub2: not a mouse, a rat with that pointy face!:roftl:

About the necklace, have you considered to use something like this to actually make the litte figures?

http://www.jacquardproducts.com/products/cernit/

Aha, a joey is a baby kangaroo!:doh:

I had to bring out a lexicon!:teehee:

To me it looks like a cute little rat :wub2: not a mouse, a rat with that pointy face!:roftl:

About the necklace, have you considered to use something like this to actually make the litte figures?

http://www.jacquardproducts.com/products/cernit/

:roftl: Awww Sienna ... I almost wrote ( a baby kangaroo ) after I wrote 'Joey' ... sorry about that ! :blush-anim-cl:

There is a native rat like you described here in Oz ... but I knew it wasn't that , due to it's extra large paws . :wink2:

People can choos to do the t-shirts or not... I may do it, depends on how much money I have! I just want to get a good idea of who actually wants flashing hearts and/or MFC badges and I'll order...

I'm not sure i can find my heart necklace that i had last year :shocked:

I will keep looking, but dont like my chances.........if i cant find it i'd like to be included in ordering a heart necklace too please!!!

***Majorly excited*** :teehee:

Hi Guys!!

Hope you have all been well, just thought I would pop through and say hello.

Anything exciting going on??

xx

Hey Jols!

Ummm, what have you caught up with? Did you know Mika was on Aussie morning TV a couple of weeks ago? He said he's coming back in November!:shocked:

Hey Jols!

Ummm, what have you caught up with? Did you know Mika was on Aussie morning TV a couple of weeks ago? He said he's coming back in November!:shocked:

Ohhh, how exciting!!

What tv show was he on? Can prob find it on youtube I guess..... don't really watch morning tv!

How have you been? All is well over here, am trying to stay on top of all of my work so I can spend some time on here. Having said that I need to put kids to be bed but will BRB

Ohhh, how exciting!!

What tv show was he on? Can prob find it on youtube I guess..... don't really watch morning tv!

How have you been? All is well over here, am trying to stay on top of all of my work so I can spend some time on here. Having said that I need to put kids to be bed but will BRB

I'll get the thread link for you....

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19187

And I'm doing fine. We just bought a house and I'm really stoked about it!! Apart from that.... Not much else happening with me really.

Edited by chickadee