The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Hey everyone ... Sorry havent been round much last week.. RL stuff has been haywire here .. babysitting ... family dramas ... sheesh .. found out my sister in law is a Mika fan so looks like if I can pay for her tix she might come to sydney .. woohoo :naughty::kachinga::groovy:

Apparently Meeks tweeted and said he was coming here in November... nothing specific as far as I know...

Cool ... David has been at me for finding out dates ...

any chance you could get pictures to show us:blink:

Next time I'm in town this week I will have a good look

PS: WE ARE GOLDEN IS PLAYING ON RADIO IN CAIRNS WOOO HOOOO ... Had it blaring on my stereo on Saturday at a family lunch @ my place ...

lots of :wub2: 2 all

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean. I've instilled it into myself that I'm not to get excited about anything until I know for sure if things are going to work out for me. That way, I avoid the major disappointment that would occur had I got my hopes up, and then it turned out that it wasn't convenient for me.

(For those who don't know, I can't do anything until after the 16th of Nov (which is graduation). Even better would be after the 20th, since that's my last day of school (ever), and I think being there might be nice.=])

That is, if this all goes ahead. =]

I can do before the 17 or after the 22nd... anything between that clashes with my delayed 21st events

So after the 22nd will suit us both :wink2:

Now someone just needs to tell him that :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: I read that twice and I thought you were being rude.

But yeah, I'll probably be more into it by the time he gets here.

Ok, I'll do smth. I have some ideas.

:naughty: Honestly, I really don't care atm.

But I'll still go if he does come here because A) I'll probably regret it if I don't and B) you guys will never let me forget it and C) he needs to learn not to neglect us :teehee:

OG... pity the poor man... you're gonna lay into him about shunning us, right? Or is that S&M's job?

What are we looking for? Plastic australian animals similar to farm animal necklace circa 2007?

MS is mikasounds? What would one be checking for on mikasounds? This I do not understand.

Yes...

Checking for Mika announcing when he's touring...

Hey everyone ... Sorry havent been round much last week.. RL stuff has been haywire here .. babysitting ... family dramas ... sheesh .. found out my sister in law is a Mika fan so looks like if I can pay for her tix she might come to sydney .. woohoo

Cool ... David has been at me for finding out dates ...

Hey ya Ally!

the more the merrier... any chance she'll join MFC?

Tell David that Mika is being slack and hasn't announced dates yet...

I can do before the 17 or after the 22nd... anything between that clashes with my delayed 21st events

You better get on twitter and tell him that then...

Good evening (?) Teegs and Kelzy :huglove:

Evening silver!

I'll need to invest in a push up bra if it is:wink2:

I'll need to invest in a better one soon...

*clicks on confirm to buy a record and CD single* :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by nico_collard

Such a shame! I still have my hopes up that there are other versions out there :aah:

With less French if possible :teehee:

I'll ask deconstruction to download it... seeing as a lot of Aussies only speak english, we'll get english subtitles...

I don't mind the french so much ( I love hearing a french accent.. not as much as scottish, but anyways) it's that I have no clue what he's saying in french...

I can do 7th-15th (technically) or after the 28th. I wish he'd change it to early December :naughty:

Agh, I have to write my senior reflection statement for our school yearbook, and I'm having trouble being succinct. We have a 300 character limit, and I don't think I can reduce what I want to say to that little!

In other news, I've completed the last Maths assignment I will ever do. =]

How odd that you still go to school after you graduate, but you soo can't miss that, that would be awful. I won't let you :sneaky2:

It is a bit weird... we graduate on the Monday, and then have to come back on the Friday for the final assembly or something... And then we walk all through the school until we get out onto our patch of grass (It;s too small to be classified as an oval, it's like 50m by 50m), sing the school song, perform the war cry and then go. I've watched the seniors do it every year (we all leave classes to see the march thingy), but it seems odd that it'll be us doing it this year. I don't consider myself ready to leave school. It seems only yesterday I was 6, and getting mum to help me write 'My first day of school' in my student planner. I remember spelling 'School' wrong, and ripping the page scribbling it out!

EDIT: *clicks on deluxe version of TBTKTM from JB Hi Fi*

I tried to pre-order the other day through JB Hi Fi, but I have a gift card, and apparently they aren't redeemable online...:sneaky2:

I can do 7th-15th (technically) or after the 28th. I wish he'd change it to early December :naughty:

December would be so much more convenient for me, sonce I know I'm gonna be in Sydney for the first few weeks of Dec. =]

:roftl: I can't believe you Aussies - whinge whinge whinge about Mika never coming to Australia, and then when he finally says he is coming, it's all "Sorry, that date's not good for me - could we reschedule?" :pinkbow:

:roftl: I can't believe you Aussies - whinge whinge whinge about Mika never coming to Australia, and then when he finally says he is coming, it's all "Sorry, that date's not good for me - could we reschedule?" :pinkbow:

Well he should know better :naughty:

I know. We sound really ungrateful, don't we?:teehee:

It is a bit weird... we graduate on the Monday, and then have to come back on the Friday for the final assembly or something... And then we walk all through the school until we get out onto our patch of grass (It;s too small to be classified as an oval, it's like 50m by 50m), sing the school song, perform the war cry and then go. I've watched the seniors do it every year (we all leave classes to see the march thingy), but it seems odd that it'll be us doing it this year. I don't consider myself ready to leave school. It seems only yesterday I was 6, and getting mum to help me write 'My first day of school' in my student planner. I remember spelling 'School' wrong, and ripping the page scribbling it out!

Awww! Yeah we had a day like that too, but it was the day before graduation. We got a breakfast thing in the canteen and then hung around for a bit and then all went to the beach for the rest of the day haha.

December would be so much more convenient for me, sonce I know I'm gonna be in Sydney for the first few weeks of Dec. =]

Yes, let's make it December then.

I can't believe you Aussies - whinge whinge whinge about Mika never coming to Australia, and then when he finally says he is coming, it's all "Sorry, that date's not good for me - could we reschedule?"

Psht, he should have the common decency to at least confirm we are available for the dates if he's going to make us wait this long :sneaky2: